Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Does anyone use Android emulator to run FMM?

I've installed Nox on my macbook air to play FMM19, and it hasn't been running so smoothly. It takes like 10 mins to run a single match because it lags too much. Can anyone give a solution for this? Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Only person I know who uses an emulator is @Scratch so maybe he can help.

Using this forum is way too complicated for me. Is he tagged for do I have to message him?

32 minutes ago, Johny0933 said:

Using this forum is way too complicated for me. Is he tagged for do I have to message him?

He is tagged so next time he comes on he will have a notification and hopefully will help you out.

Try 'Bluestacks' mate. You can play android games over windows with it but i'm not sure if it works on Mac.

Ive used it before and it runs really well.

Edit: just checked and it does work on Mac 😆

Edited by Woody
10 hours ago, Foxy said:

Only person I know who uses an emulator is @Scratch so maybe he can help.

I used Nox and it worked for me but is definitely slower than my phone. Useable, but only just and not enjoyable. I used to use Bluestacks years ago, but it was even slower. Haven't tried either recently, so not sure if they've improved. I believe Bluestacks is faster than it used to be, but no experience. There are probably things you can do to speed either up on your computer, but that'd be complicated.

These days I actually use my phone, but just cast it to my computer using Vysor. It's basically the same level of performance as your phone (because it is your phone), sometimes a very slight UI lag but we're talking miliseconds here. I shelled out for the Pro version, but you can try the free version and see how it goes.

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

I used Nox and it worked for me but is definitely slower than my phone. Useable, but only just and not enjoyable. I used to use Bluestacks years ago, but it was even slower. Haven't tried either recently, so not sure if they've improved. I believe Bluestacks is faster than it used to be, but no experience. There are probably things you can do to speed either up on your computer, but that'd be complicated.

These days I actually use my phone, but just cast it to my computer using Vysor. It's basically the same level of performance as your phone (because it is your phone), sometimes a very slight UI lag but we're talking miliseconds here. I shelled out for the Pro version, but you can try the free version and see how it goes.

I haven't thought of doing that, thanks for the idea. I'll try Bluestacks and if it doesn't perform well, I should try your method.

added 0 minutes later
14 hours ago, Woody said:

Try 'Bluestacks' mate. You can play android games over windows with it but i'm not sure if it works on Mac.

Ive used it before and it runs really well.

Edit: just checked and it does work on Mac 😆

Thanks I'll give it a try.