Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Go on holiday for a few days mate, it should go through

21 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Go on holiday for a few days mate, it should go through

 

Doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brenz said:

Thx for ur big help

Relax mate. @Nucleus answered ur question and so what if he didn’t know! Sorry mate but if Nuke is gonna be arsed to help you and ur gonna have a go at him I mean Christ that’s a bit good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Relax mate. @Nucleus answered ur question and so what if he didn’t know! Sorry mate but if Nuke is gonna be arsed to help you and ur gonna have a go at him I mean Christ that’s a bit good

Not just me that sensed sarcasm in his reply then! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Not just me that sensed sarcasm in his reply then! 😂

Tbh the reply epitomised me every time I get homework 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×