Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Surprise tax bill and delayed transfers

Hi guys!

I have a career with 1860 Munich, and I have stubled upon some firsts in this career despite the fact that I have played the game for many years. I really hope you guys can shed some light on what is gong on.

Firstly, 1860 got a tax bill during my second year at the club, nothing serious and the chairman assured me that it would not affect the long term situation of the club. However, at the set of my third season, I have been informed that the club is bankrupt. What do I do? I have sold many valuable and wage heavy player to no avail. 

Secondly, it seems that there are some glitches in the game, or maybe it has something to do with the financial situation at the club. Anyway, My top scorer Porsan-Clemente has been sold during to Galatasaray who paid the minimum release fee after the january transfer window. However, it is currently october in my game and he still has not left. Under player contract is still says that Galatasaray is his future transfer destination. Also, only some of the players I have bought have arrived during the summer transfer window depsite the fact that they were signe before the closing of the window. Like Porsan-Clemente, their bio says that they will transfer to my club, but there is no date. Have any of you guys experienced this?

On 17/05/2019 at 01:37, TwoLargeSacksOfMoney said:

Secondly, it seems that there are some glitches in the game, or maybe it has something to do with the financial situation at the club. Anyway, My top scorer Porsan-Clemente has been sold during to Galatasaray who paid the minimum release fee after the january transfer window. However, it is currently october in my game and he still has not left. Under player contract is still says that Galatasaray is his future transfer destination. Also, only some of the players I have bought have arrived during the summer transfer window depsite the fact that they were signe before the closing of the window. Like Porsan-Clemente, their bio says that they will transfer to my club, but there is no date. Have any of you guys experienced this?

Yes this happens with me as well don't know why🤔🤔🤔

@Foxy @Nucleus  any idea why this happens??

Edited by Ran7777
11 hours ago, TwoLargeSacksOfMoney said:

The delay transfer happened in one of my career modes, you can’t do anything about the transfer. The transfer will happen at the end of the contract