Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe World Cup 2019 The Final: Results

It was meant to be a challenge and you guys all take the easy options 😛

Na in all seriousness well played, I didn't think @samhardywould be able to go that route with the unique nations and work permits but oh well. 

Like @Foxy said I went PSG due to the ideal spine being in place yet it was also accidentally lol. I was researching ideas and making notes to form a plan and before I knew it I was caught in the moment and started, once I'd started I was locked in so I just had to run with it. It was a mistake I expected to haunt me as weaker leagues seemed the best option but getting within touching distance of @1759 eases my mind. I dropped a remarkable 26 points in the closing months which was painful and while I know getting them would mean basically a flawless season it's reassuring knowing the difference was only 31 points. It does make me wonder what the out come would be if I picked a closer playing field to the others though. 

That's why I love these challenges though as you live and learn, it's in these events you learn about the game and notice fatal errors you usually can get away with in longer saves. Losing always sucks but seeing @1759 cement himself in the Vibe record books eases the pain as it's always exciting to see new members push themselves. @Foxywas kind enough to offer @samhardyand myself a decent amount of praise/fan service in his write ups which comes from hard work and delivering in these competitions (even if mine are historical :p). We've seen members get the rub of the green from these events and now it's Ian's turn to bask in the lights, well done mate. It's kind of like in wrestling where a legend should go out on their back to promote the new star and that's why I never mind losing a head to head, especially when the better man won. We all need to push each other as that's what pushes Vibe and all that 😂

Anyway thank you @Foxy for being a wonderful team mate and for carrying me to the finalsl, hopefully I've not let you down too much :p. Congratulations to @samhardyand @1759 on a consistent and dominating performance throughout and my penultimate thanks goes to the hosts for their wonderful write ups and challenges. 

Finally I'd like to thank all the other contestants and everyone who viewed this competition for  making it as fun as it was. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

It was meant to be a challenge and you guys all take the easy options 😛

Na in all seriousness well played, I didn't think @samhardywould be able to go that route with the unique nations and work permits but oh well. 

Like @Foxy said I went PSG due to the ideal spine being in place yet it was also accidentally lol. I was researching ideas and making notes to form a plan and before I knew it I was caught in the moment and started, once I'd started I was locked in so I just had to run with it. It was a mistake I expected to haunt me as weaker leagues seemed the best option but getting within touching distance of @1759 eases my mind. I dropped a remarkable 26 points in the closing months which was painful and while I know getting them would mean basically a flawless season it's reassuring knowing the difference was only 31 points. It does make me wonder what the out come would be if I picked a closer playing field to the others though. 

That's why I love these challenges though as you live and learn, it's in these events you learn about the game and notice fatal errors you usually can get away with in longer saves. Losing always sucks but seeing @1759 cement himself in the Vibe record books eases the pain as it's always exciting to see new members push themselves. @Foxywas kind enough to offer @samhardyand myself a decent amount of praise/fan service in his write ups which comes from hard work and delivering in these competitions (even if mine are historical :p). We've seen members get the rub of the green from these events and now it's Ian's turn to bask in the lights, well done mate. It's kind of like in wrestling where a legend should go out on their back to promote the new star and that's why I never mind losing a head to head, especially when the better man won. We all need to push each other as that's what pushes Vibe and all that 😂

Anyway thank you @Foxy for being a wonderful team mate and for carrying me to the finalsl, hopefully I've not let you down too much :p. Congratulations to @samhardyand @1759 on a consistent and dominating performance throughout and my penultimate thanks goes to the hosts for their wonderful write ups and challenges. 

Finally I'd like to thank all the other contestants and everyone who viewed this competition for  making it as fun as it was. 

Big question is does Honda stay?