Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Old but gold! 2-1-4-1-3 150 goals per season

6 hours ago, desmon111 said:

for me it always show me  players confused by unusual formation why!!???

It’s just a useless line of text and doesn’t really mean anything at all. Ignore it.

6 hours ago, desmon111 said:

for me it always show me  players confused by unusual formation why!!???

Yeah I’ve had systems which work 90-95% of the time and the odd game that is lost I’ll get that confused about unusual formation negative come up.

If your results are generally decent I’d ignore it but obviously if they are not then the tactic isn’t going to work for you imo.

Edited by 1759

@archia87would you mind posting a few screenshots of your team and the players stats 

added 0 minutes later

@1759 because it is an unusual formation, if you keep using it for 5/6 games that should disappear 

I’m not gonna lie, I love this tactic 

27/28 was spent winning the European Championship with England

6D0D1309-941A-45C3-A2E6-3B4175B0EFB4.png

E20781A4-03BC-4A92-90F8-E71B48F892FB.png

14BC3CA4-952D-429F-83D1-4BF6EE571F41.png

53BF40A4-4D66-4514-B344-894F50B4CC3F.png

Edited by Crashhart

Absolute awesome! do you sometimes change things a bit in-game? What is the lowest quality team, that you succeeded with ;)?

I’ve noticed a pattern that say if I’m 2-0 or 3-0 up and they score in the 50th-70th minute they’re gonna bring it back, so as soon as that first goal goes it it’s time to shut up shop. I move one the of the forwards to CB and put another as a Cm than set the tactic to defensive this usually saw me through. Frankfurt was an absolute mess like literally had hardly any transfer budget, massively over there wage budget and every player was over 30. I shipped the entire team out in pre-season brought in 3 gold/natural youth scouts and sent them out, managed to bring in 18 young players at 1-5m each and than signed some free agents, probably my hardest and most fun season on the game 

2 hours ago, Crashhart said:

I’ve noticed a pattern that say if I’m 2-0 or 3-0 up and they score in the 50th-70th minute they’re gonna bring it back, so as soon as that first goal goes it it’s time to shut up shop. I move one the of the forwards to CB and put another as a Cm than set the tactic to defensive this usually saw me through. Frankfurt was an absolute mess like literally had hardly any transfer budget, massively over there wage budget and every player was over 30. I shipped the entire team out in pre-season brought in 3 gold/natural youth scouts and sent them out, managed to bring in 18 young players at 1-5m each and than signed some free agents, probably my hardest and most fun season on the game 

That Sounds like alot of fun :)

it seems like you had a long career . Do you often promote youngsters/Grey players in the first seasons and them bring the beasts to your new club?

4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

That Sounds like alot of fun :)

it seems like you had a long career . Do you often promote youngsters/Grey players in the first seasons and them bring the beasts to your new club?

Usually I try to rely on signed players, I keep 22 players and save team selections to 1st and 2nd, the 2nd play all the cups including europe till the quarters and this keeps everyone developing, il bring through grey players when I have injuries, usually if you loan them out for 2 seasons some can become beasts, but I do think the best players you get are on the yearly recruitment if you save right before youth recruitment at the start you can keep re-rolling until you get a few 5 stars

It's Neville to Cambell
Cambell to Rio
Rio to Scholesy
Scholesy Gerrard
Gerrard to Beckham
Beckham to Heskey
Heskey to Owen
To Nodd
5-1!

B7E17A95-D614-4D2A-A898-9698D027724E.png

7 hours ago, Crashhart said:

It's Neville to Cambell
Cambell to Rio
Rio to Scholesy
Scholesy Gerrard
Gerrard to Beckham
Beckham to Heskey
Heskey to Owen
To Nodd
5-1!

B7E17A95-D614-4D2A-A898-9698D027724E.png

You must have hoped for Germany in the final :)! After the license for Die Mannschaft was lost, they are way to easy to bash :)! Congrats with the silverware :)!

12 hours ago, AndersJ said:

You must have hoped for Germany in the final :)! After the license for Die Mannschaft was lost, they are way to easy to bash :)! Congrats with the silverware :)!

I just don’t get why if they don’t have the licence why send them to every international final in the game, takes a bit away from it

I bought the game recently so I have the last update; 10.2.3. I've been going through this forum to get some info, is this tactics/formation used on this said update cuz I like the results and I want to try? 

On 20/06/2019 at 05:19, AndersJ said:

On 05/07/2019 at 17:18, Muyee said:

I bought the game recently so I have the last update; 10.2.3. I've been going through this forum to get some info, is this tactics/formation used on this said update cuz I like the results and I want to try? 

It should work fine, we posted it in the new update, id suggest starting with a bigger team to get used to how the tactic works before trying it on a smaller side

On 06/07/2019 at 00:18, Muyee said:

I've tried this in the new update with Roma and is working well even after update

On 07/07/2019 at 07:23, Crashhart said:

It should work fine, we posted it in the new update, id suggest starting with a bigger team to get used to how the tactic works before trying it on a smaller side

OK, thanks

I agree that this tactic is truly awesome!

I started to use it in season 2026/27 when I stucked in Championship with my old tactic:

screen1.thumb.jpg.1a3bf913360642edc34ef8f4763881c2.jpg

Then I started to be very succesfull :)

After a few good seasons in Premier League I decided to start again from VNL with Crawley and in 4 seasons I made a promotion to Premier League :)

screen2.thumb.jpg.740b75d44a78b307cacd3c00ad6760e6.jpg

screen3.thumb.jpg.e74143903ce95fabb25313efd25790a5.jpg

52 minutes ago, zabinho said:

I started to use it in season 2026/27 when I stucked in Championship with my old tactic:

After a few good seasons in Premier League I decided to start again from VNL with Crawley and in 4 seasons I made a promotion to Premier League :)

That is truely impressive :)! Did you make any changes ?

I didn't make any changes :) I only change wingers to wing backs when I'm not favourite.

I also use A - B system which is described in "fmm-19-from-a-to-z-beginners-guide".

On 19/07/2019 at 10:08, zabinho said:

Jesus that’s impressive!