Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Old but gold! 2-1-4-1-3 150 goals per season

imageproxy.php?img=&key=869884a60f0c133dHi guys,

this is a recycled tactic from last year, It was created by @Titjes and inspired by @AndersJand it’s possibly the best tactic I’ve ever used!

This tactic works best with big teams but it does work with smaller teams as well, I’ve tested with West Ham, Milan and Nottingham Forrest. As you can see with Real it averaged around 150 goals a season and regularly went unbeaten

AF - Movement, pace and shooting 

TM - Aerial, Movement and Shooting

AP - Passing, Creativity and shooting

W - Dribbling, crossing and pace ( for smaller teams I’d recommend going for converted wing backs for the defence side)

CM - 1. Passing and Tackling 2. Passing and creativity 

CD possibly the most important position must have a minimum of 15 pace apart from that standard CB qualities 

G - look for sweeper keepers - Jack Butland does wonders for me

BC50CB94-BC53-42B4-9696-FA3F035B8320.png

4E27F4F3-52DB-4FA2-9DC9-1CC3746A0AC8.png

F396B75D-0711-4C0F-BA8B-0A9EDB93DA41.png

D48FBC89-29FA-4A1C-BDFC-40FB506BDA03.png

728A7F1F-C4E5-4473-97FF-F0EE277E19CA.png

1FC39CD4-C396-46A1-A24F-C312BB6822D8.png

FEE9C09D-5A1C-4682-BE9A-864151386078.png

5A9A3463-B52B-4303-8612-B25AFD1027BD.png

C4A0149F-4CBE-4BEB-9727-042E4EADD371.png

A1130510-DC92-4400-8309-3C48599B18D7.png

0EBCA1ED-0AD5-431B-83D4-BA3DB9CA7D3D.png

Edited by Crashhart
Add op

Holy.....!!! That there is just insane 😂😂😍! Well played, could you upload some stats from your time in Sherwood too 🤷‍♀️?

I couldn't find the old post but if someone could I'd love to tag the op.

The old post from FMM 18👇👇👇

Edited by Ran7777
5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Holy.....!!! That there is just insane 😂😂😍! Well played, could you upload some stats from your time in Sherwood too 🤷‍♀️?

How does it feel to see your old tactics mate😀😀😀😀

Amazing tactic ✌️✌️

Edited by Ran7777
59 minutes ago, Ran7777 said:

How does it feel to see your old tactics mate😀😀😀😀

Amazing tactic ✌️✌️

Hahaha!!! Jesus im so slow, i thought i looked familiar, but not that much 😅😂 it feels great - i then will test my own old tactic too see the magic 🙏😎🐺

2 hours ago, Crashhart said:

@AndersJ mate you made probably the most fun tactic on this game! It’s fucking insane!

It was fun back then also ;) - how did you stumble apon it ;)? Crazy that i went for a DEEP defensive line ;)? Did you try to switch around in the roles ;)?

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

It was fun back then also ;) - how did you stumble apon it ;)? Crazy that i went for a DEEP defensive line ;)? Did you try to switch around in the roles ;)?

You didn't go for that deep line, I did :laugh: The tactic linked here is mine lol (some other roles and new instructions as compared to your tactic) :P On the page you find a link to the BatiTaff you created in an earlier version of FMM (which was the inspiration for the tactic) ;)

48 minutes ago, Titjes said:

You didn't go for that deep line, I did :laugh: The tactic linked here is mine lol (some other roles and new instructions as compared to your tactic) :P On the page you find a link to the BatiTaff you created in an earlier version of FMM (which was the inspiration for the tactic) ;)

Haha THAT makes sense :D!!! i would normally not go defensive :D! Great work on an old tactic :D

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Haha THAT makes sense :D!!! i would normally not go defensive :D! Great work on an old tactic :D

It was a fantastic tactic to start from that you made, it just needed minor role changes and some new instructions as there where new options to go with ;)

Do you still use it, or something like it? I didnt play last year and now i can see that what inventet this year, reminds alot of the setup 😳👀😂

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Do you still use it, or something like it? I didnt play last year and now i can see that what inventet this year, reminds alot of the setup 😳👀😂

I've used it last year. This year I didn't use it though :)

@Titjes @AndersJ I found the tactic in my old 2018 save, it was doing ridiculous things in that as well, I’m currently using it for my Aston Villa save and they’re about to be promoted with some unprecedented amount of points 😭😭

1 hour ago, Crashhart said:

@Titjes @AndersJ I found the tactic in my old 2018 save, it was doing ridiculous things in that as well, I’m currently using it for my Aston Villa save and they’re about to be promoted with some unprecedented amount of points 😭😭

@Crashhart im currently using it an Arsenal save - its awesome. Next up when i get the time is testing it with a poor Italian side. Chievo are really bad and i had Juventus, Napoli, Inter and Milan in four of the first 7 matches.,,,🙄

11 hours ago, Crashhart said:

Honestly there’s just mad stats

3673A507-4573-42E6-8798-A017976CB4B5.png

Thats awesome :)! Regens or real players must dominate your first eleven :)!

9 hours ago, archia87 said:

Do you Change anything at HT? I go into HT 3-0 up and most games end up loosing 4-3.

Which team are you in charge of? It does not fit all average teams. It does fit most "over-average" teams in my experience. But off cause you need some players who fit their roles. I tried it with Sunderland and Chievo where it did not work, but it worked easy with Schalke, Real M, Arsenal and Lazio ;)

13 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Which team are you in charge of? It does not fit all average teams. It does fit most "over-average" teams in my experience. But off cause you need some players who fit their roles. I tried it with Sunderland and Chievo where it did not work, but it worked easy with Schalke, Real M, Arsenal and Lazio ;)

I’m in charge of Kilmarnock, third season, the team is probably like third best in the league from my improvements but even teams in the lower division are able to make a comeback against me in cups and it’s always after HT

1 hour ago, archia87 said:

I’m in charge of Kilmarnock, third season, the team is probably like third best in the league from my improvements but even teams in the lower division are able to make a comeback against me in cups and it’s always after HT

Interesting. Did you try and make the two adfs to defensive fullbacks when leading 3-0 fx? i usually only use this with greater teams .