Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics World best tactic

Truely this is the best tactic in the world.fmm19 has brought a new method which you can't win all your matches in a season,but with this tactic you can be unpredictable and difficult to defeat.l have use livepool and won everything they is to win and another thing in some time the will predic your tactic by playing with one fb and one wb which you will have to do everything in your power to win so that the stop ussing it.pls enjoy and send feedback.if you ever get beaten reply.pls everyone on this website should use this😎and pls share this so that everyone can enjoy fmm19 thanks

Screenshot_20190520-124526.png

Screenshot_20190520-124528.png

Screenshot_20190520-124531.png

Screenshot_20190520-124534.png

Screenshot_20190520-124432.png

Screenshot_20190520-124505.png

Screenshot_20190520-124426.png

Screenshot_20190520-124626.png

Screenshot_20190520-124415.png

Screenshot_20190520-124404.png

Screenshot_20190520-124355.png

Screenshot_20190520-124348.png

Screenshot_20190520-124155.png

Screenshot_20190520-124232.png

Screenshot_20190520-124239.png

Screenshot_20190520-124246.png

Screenshot_20190520-124246.png

Screenshot_20190520-124253.png

Screenshot_20190520-124257.png

Edited by Bruno ng
3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

The best tactic in the world, yet you got less points than they did in real life.

Coceeded less than they did and archieved more than them

Spoiler

😎

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

The best tactic in the world, yet you got less points than they did in real life.

Try it out bro 😎

why not just say "4-3-2-1, successful with Liverpool"? "best tactic in the world" and "everyone on this site should use it" is a bit......... not humble, understand? :)

i use the 4-3-2-1 loads. but never find AP on the wing to be successful, nor "Expressive", nor "Fast"... but hey, good for you, glad you're enjoying the game :)

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

why not just say "4-3-2-1, successful with Liverpool"? "best tactic in the world" and "everyone on this site should use it" is a bit......... not humble, understand? :)

i use the 4-3-2-1 loads. but never find AP on the wing to be successful, nor "Expressive", nor "Fast"... but hey, good for you, glad you're enjoying the game :)

just try it bro😎

6 minutes ago, Bruno ng said:

Try it out bro 😎

No thanks. A bit of advice, you've posted 3 tactics so far:

• One has been proven to have been heavily influenced by the editor.
  • One has been heavily suspected of being heavily influenced by the editor
  • And this one you've said is the best tactic in the world after winning the league with one of the best teams in the game.

That's not the way to get people wanting to use your tactics is it? People would respect the post a lot more if you were genuine and not making stuff up to get people on side.

I have no doubt it's a good tactic but it's just not the best in the world is it. If you won every game then maybe.

7 minutes ago, Bruno ng said:

just try it bro😎

i use the shape, but find various parts of what you posted haven't worked for me. i'm feeling deja-vu, almost like i already said this before.... 🤔

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No thanks. A bit of advice, you've posted 3 tactics so far:

• One has been proven to have been heavily influenced by the editor.
  • One has been heavily suspected of being heavily influenced by the editor
  • And this one you've said is the best tactic in the world after winning the league with one of the best teams in the game.

That's not the way to get people wanting to use your tactics is it? People would respect the post a lot more if you were genuine and not making stuff up to get people on side.

I have no doubt it's a good tactic but it's just not the best in the world is it. If you won every game then maybe.

Any one who post a tactic and it show that he or she won every match then that person is a lie .in this tactic we conceeded more than 2goals just ones.again on this website i have alot tactics which the use to win everything in a season but when i try them they are never successfull but with tactic i had just 2defeats and you tell me it's not worth the best tactic in the world

2 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i use the shape, but find various parts of what you posted haven't worked for me. i'm feeling deja-vu, almost like i already said this before.... 🤔

Come on use as it is posted and enjoy

29 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Can you help me with a link,where i can download lower league saves 

3 minutes ago, Bruno ng said:

Can you help me with a link,where i can download lower league saves 

What do you mean?

Just start a new save with a lower league team if that's what you want to do.

5 minutes ago, Bruno ng said:

Come on use as it is posted and enjoy

no - my tactic is successful, thanks. you can see my big thread, i got 98 points in the Prem with Wigan, so i'm happy and glad that you're happy too. can you please try to understand that your way of posting is unattractive, rather than attractive? :)

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

What do you mean?

Just start a new save with a lower league team if that's what you want to do.

Then i will have unreal player names bro

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

no - my tactic is successful, thanks. you can see my big thread, i got 98 points in the Prem with Wigan, so i'm happy and glad that you're happy too. can you please try to understand that your way of posting is unattractive, rather than attractive? :)

I haven't seen it try and send so i can try

1 minute ago, Bruno ng said:

Then i will have unreal player names bro

Buy the game then. 

Stop scamming the company and the community with this nonsense. 

Isn't this basically the Black Pearl anyway?