Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Latest Update.

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yeah I don't think that would work, people might avoid it at launch due to known issues, then within two months the game is out of date due to the transfer window, so then you have to wait until March for the Windows to close and for the update and again in a few months it's end of the season and out of date again. So realistically i could see people only paying for it a few months of the year compared to £10 guaranteed. 

The talk of a base game and DLC leagues comes up often but I like the game being one package. FMM is cheap and good value but it has alot of baggage and imo the price can't afford to go up, like the editor pricing is a disgrace but it just feeds off struggling players. 

I agree with that, paying ten pounds or more for FMM is disgraceful, I’d only do it personally if it was FMT level immersion

12 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

I agree with that, paying ten pounds or more for FMM is disgraceful, I’d only do it personally if it was FMT level immersion

I was more on about the state of the game, if FMM was legit bug free and improving each year without SI BS it would be worth more. However being a mobile title and with a history of issues it can't ask for more. 

I imagine the mobile department is considerably smaller than the PC and Touch departments of Football Manager and so therefore they have limited resources.

So I have always convinced myself that the reason why FMM seems to be plagued with a lot of bugs is because a small development team cannot spend all of its time fixing them. They have to balance their time between game development and game updates.

16 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I imagine the mobile department is considerably smaller than the PC and Touch departments of Football Manager and so therefore they have limited resources.

So I have always convinced myself that the reason why FMM seems to be plagued with a lot of bugs is because a small development team cannot spend all of its time fixing them. They have to balance their time between game development and game updates.

A well developed game full of game breaking bugs is always a bad game though, however an underdeveloped game that works flawlessly can be good. And let's be real in no universe could you say FMM is underdeveloped as it's basically a game of features with loads added each year.

The bugs and meddling are what ruins the experience every single year and this trend has gone on for the duration of the mobile game, like most developers they rely on patches instead of putting a solid game to market. 

The series is only still in existence as we're a strangely loyal and passionate fan base and that there is no competition. The fact this is repeatedly taken for granted by SI sucks. Tbh we are fools. 

I'd 100% take 2020 being a game with a new league or two, all bugs fixed and one marketable feature. 

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

A well developed game full of game breaking bugs is always a bad game though, however an underdeveloped game that works flawlessly can be good. And let's be real in no universe could you say FMM is underdeveloped as it's basically a game of features with loads added each year.

The bugs and meddling are what ruins the experience every single year and this trend has gone on for the duration of the mobile game, like most developers they rely on patches instead of putting a solid game to market. 

The series is only still in existence as we're a strangely loyal and passionate fan base and that there is no competition. The fact this is repeatedly taken for granted by SI sucks. Tbh we are fools. 

I'd 100% take 2020 being a game with a new league or two, all bugs fixed and one marketable feature. 

I completely and utterly agree. I just think it was worth making the point that, rightly or wrongly, SI developers are limited in how much time they can spend on fixing bugs. There comes a point in the games cycle where resources will have to be reallocated into developing the next edition which will then probably cause a whole bunch of new bugs, or undo all the fixes from the previous lot of bugs.

Like you say, I would much rather FMM2020 being a fully fixed game with an additional two leagues.