Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Updates

Does updating the game change the conditioning system in all saves, even if they were started before the update? I.e, if I started a save 5 days ago but then the update comes out a day later and I update the game, will the conditioning automatically change or will it keep the same system as before the update? Thanks in advance, Anichebinho.

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You’ll have to start a new save for it to come into effect.

Yeah thats what's I suspected. That's so annoying because I started my 1kc when the conditioning was at it's worst 😑. Thanks for the answer mate

24 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You’ll have to start a new save for it to come into effect.

Are you sure? The previous fitness problem manifested itself in earlier saves too...

9 minutes ago, Jens said:

Are you sure? The previous fitness problem manifested itself in earlier saves too...

The new conditioning "fix" won't affect current saves is what I meant. Only new saves will benefit from it.

Haven't seen it confirmed by SI but a few people here have come to that conclusion and it wouldn't make sense if it affected saves currently in progress.

Yeah I noticed when I tested the update on an old test save which was mid season and it was really horrible and I’d say the whole save just felt funny. 

I waited until I was just ready to go over into a new season on my double trouble attempt before installing it. The next season was ok and I couldn’t really tell much difference but it’s the only thing I’ve done on the update so it might be different on a new save.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

The new conditioning "fix" won't affect current saves is what I meant. Only new saves will benefit from it.

Haven't seen it confirmed by SI but a few people here have come to that conclusion and it wouldn't make sense if it affected saves currently in progress.

The first one definitely affected my long-running save immediately, and I'm pretty sure every subsequent update has had an immediate impact.

10 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

The first one definitely affected my long-running save immediately, and I'm pretty sure every subsequent update has had an immediate impact.

Something's changed this year then as usually when there's a significant change to the game in an update you have to start a new save for them to come into effect or at the very least something had to reset. I have to say I'm surprised that it immediately affects saves as surely that's effectively changing the difficulty of a save halfway through over and over again.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

I have to say I'm surprised that it immediately affects saves as surely that's effectively changing the difficulty of a save halfway through over and over again.

Yeah and the default for most devices is to just update automatically so you could be in the middle of a long term save and all of a sudden after an update be essentially playing a totally different game.

Like imagine I’m playing my save one night and really enjoying it and an update drops and the next day my device installs it. I start to play again and have no idea why my results and everything is different.

The latest update hasn’t really changed much for me with my career but you can see why people get annoyed.

I am 100% sure my current save has been affected immediately. My younger players were having to be rotated literally every game, and now they manage around 5 or 6 before dropping below 90% condition (most of the time) 

26 minutes ago, itzChris92 said:

I am 100% sure my current save has been affected immediately. My younger players were having to be rotated literally every game, and now they manage around 5 or 6 before dropping below 90% condition (most of the time) 

Yeah by my experience this year it seems to but I’ve noticed that things can still be a bit off until you go over to a new season at the least. 

I had a save in February - March time and I went through a few updates and everything seemed strange as I think on current saves it takes a few years to fully reset itself if that makes any sense.