Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactics for league 2 after new update and winter transfers

Can anyone help me please. I need tactics for league 2. I'm trying to get to prem and cant find anyone decent tactics that work I win 1 game lose 3 then win 2 then draw then lose lol. Need help

after trying a couple of suggestions tactics from this site, with negative results and some right ass whoopings (suprised ive not been sacked yet)..

ive basically found that building your own tactics building it around your players with simple imstructions is best, you have a good defending central midfielder, use him as a BWM..etc, im sure you get it, its easy to grab a tactic that works for a team with top players but wont for a very average team, yea it will probably take a few games to get your right tactic but ull get there

Would broadly agree. There's loads of tactics on here, and someone was asking for advice on League Two just yesterday. Otherwise, my long-running career has basically been all 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1, attacking, disciplined, and with through balls on but nothing else.

1 hour ago, russy said:

after trying a couple of suggestions tactics from this site, with negative results and some right ass whoopings (suprised ive not been sacked yet)..

ive basically found that building your own tactics building it around your players with simple imstructions is best, you have a good defending central midfielder, use him as a BWM..etc, im sure you get it, its easy to grab a tactic that works for a team with top players but wont for a very average team, yea it will probably take a few games to get your right tactic but ull get there

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Thank you very much mate. I will try that 

added 0 minutes later
51 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Would broadly agree. There's loads of tactics on here, and someone was asking for advice on League Two just yesterday. Otherwise, my long-running career has basically been all 4-4-2 or 4-3-2-1, attacking, disciplined, and with through balls on but nothing else.

Yeah I've seen 4-4-2 looks really well. Thank you 

Personally for me I wasn't able to find a 4-4-2 that I was able to use (probably due to the fact that I don't know how to properly utilize my players) but I found 4-2-3-1 to work with wing backs pushed up one space for a 2-2-2-3-1 to work better for me

Using this that I built up.. Its pretty simple really.. Just grab some loan signings to help and look for the right positions.. First half of season gone really well

Screenshot_20190527-233809.png

Screenshot_20190527-233742.png

Screenshot_20190527-233745.png

Screenshot_20190527-233749.png