Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2-3-3-2 Tactics | Good Attack And Defence Tactics

Hi guy, today i wil help you to guide 2-3-3-2 tactics. Let's see

•••Formation•••

Attacking: 2 Advanced Forward, 2 Inside Forward, 1 Advanced Playmaker or 1 Shadow Striker.

The two Advanced Forward will take over the goal and create goals for either Inside Forward and Advanced Playmaker or Shadow Striker.  This ensures the ability to score goals for your club.

Defense: 2 Ball Playing Defender, 2 Inverted Wing Back And 1 Deep Lying Playmaker or 1 Defensive Midfielder

The thing to note when you use this 2-3-3-2 formation is that this tactic is very weak in the central area because there is no central midfielder. So how do we overcome this weakness? That's why we need two Inverted Wing Back in the squad. Inverted Wing Back will move into the center area when attacking and will make up for weaknesses when there is no central midfielder.  While still ensuring the wings are not weakened when defending.

And Defensive Midfielder or Deep Lying Playmaker will be a necessary addition when defending and the two Inverted Wing Back will make passes to the upline.

•••Shape•••

This is easy to understand.  Control, speed is slow but firm and safe.

•••Denfence•••

This setting will help your team create the Midfield Pressing style.  It will put moderate pressure on the opponent when you defend

•••Attack•••

Infiltrate the penalty area, make the most of the through ball and short pass, focusing on the centre line is the perfect style for the 2-3-3-2 formation.

•••Results•••

I was quite disappointed about the results of the first season.  I thought this tactic wasn't really effective.  But...

This tactic has helped Manchester United win three championships in 2019/2020 season

Screenshot_2019-05-29-22-42-31-048_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-05-29-22-42-37-525_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-05-29-22-42-42-842_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-05-30-01-04-57-936_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-05-30-00-51-59-136_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Edited by Navy Channel

Absolutely lethal with good players. Currently testing with Wolfsburg as well but here it is with my Madrid team;

j9K8mgn.jpg

NeF3CHv.jpg

KRoE404.jpg

Goals

J7h5PKJ.jpg

Assists

Zo8Xbe0.jpg

Results

lVDAhR0.jpg

m3wWLpP.jpg

kZMkbCW.jpg

VOghEGg.jpg

J256Rh7.jpg

ogjQdwl.jpg

6R4zxnG.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
On 14/06/2019 at 22:51, Schwantz34 said:

Absolutely lethal with good players. Currently testing with Wolfsburg as well but here it is with my Madrid team;

jhsq5g.jpg

3006urs.jpg

2ega1yp.jpg

Goals

9hsv7o.jpg

Assists

2m83vyt.jpg

Results

t5tag9.jpg

ztw742.jpg

20f8d1k.jpg

4k9opc.jpg

2yjzbs2.jpg

2hd8nbc.jpg

2a4tsw4.jpg

How did this go with Wolfsburg :)?

On 05/07/2019 at 11:43, Muyee said:

Was this set up created on version 10.2.3?

I would like to know

If you mean was it tested on the latest update, then yes it was.

Do the strikers have to be advanced forwards? Also, can I re-train my ball-winning midfielder to a DLP and it still be effective. I would really like to try this.

33 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

Do the strikers have to be advanced forwards? Also, can I re-train my ball-winning midfielder to a DLP and it still be effective. I would really like to try this.

Can you post screenshot of your BWM?If your bwm has some decent passing, creativity and tackling then it should work.