Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Undefeated

These super tactics people find would be way more impressive it was a team like Brighton or Fulham you had done it with.  It’s alway one of the bigger clubs that people use in the example of how good the tactic is

I am not saying what you have done is not impressive as it a really good result you got over a season and is an awesome achievement.

Edited by macmole

Great work, but tbh those tactics will work brilliantly with big teams but the second the team gets worse, so does your results. Like what @macmolesaid it’s a good achievement but this is never gonna work in LLM...

In fairness to the poster, if you haven't yourself tested this tactic with lower teams then you can't really complain. It doesn't state anywhere that this is a tactic for lower leagues.

Perhaps if you try it out lower down you may find it works with other teams too.

14 hours ago, macmole said:

These super tactics people find would be way more impressive it was a team like Brighton or Fulham you had done it with.  It’s alway one of the bigger clubs that people use in the example of how good the tactic is

I am not saying what you have done is not impressive as it a really good result you got over a season and is an awesome achievement.

that's why I said it has been tested only with Manchester city

44 minutes ago, John flow said:

Aguero/G.Jesus

Interesting as I wouldn't class them as target men. That may show that they don't necessarily need to be a TM in order to be be effective in this tactic.

@John flow I meant no offence with what I said, I understand that it had only been tested with man city. It’s just every super tactic always seems to be associated with top clubs. 

Finally, a decent tactic that really does work against strong teams away. I am playing with FC Porto and no matter how strong team I had through 6 seasons, simply couldn't win vs Man Utd away. I had twice a powerful team, better players, but no, they always win with exact the same result 4:1 no matter what tactic I used. Then I tried this tactic and finally managed to kick them out of the semifinals. The downside is that one of my wing backs always get a red card each game.

Edited by robyos
On 04/06/2019 at 14:25, robyos said:

Finally, a decent tactic that really does work against strong teams away. I am playing with FC Porto and no matter how strong team I had through 6 seasons, simply couldn't win vs Man Utd away. I had twice a powerful team, better players, but no, they always win with exact the same result 4:1 no matter what tactic I used. Then I tried this tactic and finally managed to kick them out of the semifinals. The downside is that one of my wing backs always get a red card each game.

Glad your enjoying it,and for the FB just keep playing and it will stop happening