Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Best coaches to hire

assuming they are gold and natural with the best facilities , what would be the best coaches to hire, in what areas, or doesnt it really matter, 

Here's what I go for (no idea if it's any good, but works for me):

Coaches:

2x Attacking, 1x Defensive, 1x Goalkeeping along with my manager who is usually Youth

Scouts:

1x Tactical Analysis (for reports), 1x Youth, 1x Bargain Hunter

Physios:

2x Prevention & 1x Rehab

I’ve always been a Fitness Coach so my set-up is as follows:

Coaches: Attacking, Defending, Youth, General/Motivation

Scouts: 1st Team, Tactical Analyst, Youth

Physios: 2x Prevention, Rehab

I have myself as youth, assistant as general and attacking fitness and defending. In real life I don’t see much point in goalie coaches and I don’t care for motivational snowflakes. Only motivation they need is the incentive to play the next match.

Physios 2 prev 1 rehab and scouts youth coach, tactical analyist and first team scout though I never use my scouts instead just looking myself, I just feel right having them there

I vary it depending on what career or challenge I’m doing. Generally it’s me as Motivational as I’ve heard it can improve morale slightly, an attacking, defending, youth and fitness coach. If I’ve got 3 slots for physio’s I go one of each and the other can be either preventative or rehab as there’s pluses and minuses to either. Prevention should help prevent injuries but rehab should help the players recover quicker and a lot of injuries just can’t be prevented.

As for scouts it varies as I usually just use the player search when looking for players so sometimes I don’t bother with them and just let the ones who are already at the club stay.

Edited by 1759