Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Transfers. Hex Editor. FMM 19

4 hours ago, len_cho@mail.ru said:

No..this transfers in save.data

try ask @NguyenDucAnh . He is the one who make tutorial about hex save editor , mybe he know how to make transfer player using hex on database . 

On 16/06/2019 at 07:48, len_cho@mail.ru said:

Hello! Help me please.

How to make a transfer through Hex, but not to save.data (directly to the database) ? 

Sorry for my english 

...You really wanted to do this, huh? Here is a warning.

There is a way to do so, but I seriously recommend editing savefiles instead of the database, as it is extremely difficult, not to mentioned dangerous, to make transfers directly onto the database. Trust me, I learnt it the hard way.

I'm not really fond of the whole process, so I'll make it brief. Last year, you'll have to figure out the players' ID by yourself (which totally unrelated to any kind of ID mentioned in my old article by the way). Find the ID of the player you want to move, and the player you have to replace in a new team, then place his ID there. Repeat this process one more time after that to fill the spot that a player that moved.

No, you can't even add new transfers that way, as the number of players in the team is probably hard-coded.

This year, if you managed to get past that, you'll have to deal with the starting files (open them in Hex Editor and see for yourself). It's surprisingly easier to understand, but of course, there is too many values to note down there.

So please, if you don't want to destroy your database, amd ruin the fun of FMM, please, stick with save file hex editing (or better, don't try to alter your save that way). Hex editor is no doubt useful, but one wrong edit could even force you to reinstall the game altogether. Please, if you don't know much about the game, and still love it, stay away from hex editing - especially the database.

...Sorry for the excessive ranting (and begging). Just don't do it with hex editor, it might screw you up so bad that you would even give up on playing the game.

If I remember correctly, there is a user named @Scratch  who is developing a tool to either scout or editing. Ask him if the tool can edit the savefile, and if it does, it would be much safer for you to make transfers, rather than using hex.

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

...You really wanted to do this, huh? Here is a warning.

There is a way to do so, but I seriously recommend editing savefiles instead of the database, as it is extremely difficult, not to mentioned dangerous, to make transfers directly onto the database. Trust me, I learnt it the hard way.

I'm not really fond of the whole process, so I'll make it brief. Last year, you'll have to figure out the players' ID by yourself (which totally unrelated to any kind of ID mentioned in my old article by the way). Find the ID of the player you want to move, and the player you have to replace in a new team, then place his ID there. Repeat this process one more time after that to fill the spot that a player that moved.

No, you can't even add new transfers that way, as the number of players in the team is probably hard-coded.

This year, if you managed to get past that, you'll have to deal with the starting files (open them in Hex Editor and see for yourself). It's surprisingly easier to understand, but of course, there is too many values to note down there.

So please, if you don't want to destroy your database, amd ruin the fun of FMM, please, stick with save file hex editing (or better, don't try to alter your save that way). Hex editor is no doubt useful, but one wrong edit could even force you to reinstall the game altogether. Please, if you don't know much about the game, and still love it, stay away from hex editing - especially the database.

Name of file.dat there need replace player ID..??

players.data? People.data?

15 minutes ago, len_cho@mail.ru said:

Name of file.dat there need replace player ID..??

players.data? People.data?

Oh God, you really want to do this. You really are stubborn.

The answer is both: you need to change a player's club ID in people.dat, and has to find the player ID in club.dat and player.dat. The main problem you have to overcome is that the IDs used by player.dat and club.dat is vastly different from the kind of ID in my old tutorial. The only way to find player ID there is to hard guess - find the pattern of the ID to find the correct player (usually tied to said player's nationality).

Another thing to do is the starting_(info).dat. For transfers, you will also have to edit them there. As I said above, it's easier to understand its structure this time, but editing contracts and future transfers would be a huge pain.

...My apologies, I cannot help you more than that. Even I had a lot of difficulties doing that same process. Don't blame me if the game crash, I have already warned you.

On 17/06/2019 at 18:46, NguyenDucAnh said:

If I remember correctly, there is a user named @Scratch  who is developing a tool to either scout or editing. Ask him if the tool can edit the savefile, and if it does, it would be much safer for you to make transfers, rather than using hex.

Sorry for the delay, I've been away for a while.

I'm working on a scouting tool - it might have some other stuff, but probably not editing (not sure I want it to compete with SI's editor). It only works with save games anyway, I've never even looked at the original database files. 

Honestly, if I just wanted to make a transfer, I'd use changes.txt, I wouldn't edit the DB. Much easier, much safer. 

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Sorry for the delay, I've been away for a while.

I'm working on a scouting tool - it might have some other stuff, but probably not editing (not sure I want it to compete with SI's editor). It only works with save games anyway, I've never even looked at the original database files. 

Honestly, if I just wanted to make a transfer, I'd use changes.txt, I wouldn't edit the DB. Much easier, much safer. 

Agreed. The database has become a huge mess this year, with the introduction of the starting .dat files. But aside from moving players and managers, the rest of the stuff can still be edited though.

A scouting tool is pretty much the only thing I need right now, I can already do other stuff with hex editor 😂

Edited by NguyenDucAnh