Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career It’s not a challenge but a rebuild

Okie guys, I’m kinda new to Vibe, but wanted to share with you my Portsmouth rebuild. Unfortunately I missed out screenshots of my confirmation of manager and first signings, but I really can’t wait for this one. I’m going for a high pressing 4-2-2-2, and investing heavily into youth. I’ve loaned in Panzo, Zirkzee, Parrott and Solomon Otabor to try and get me into the championship and then I’ll have more funds. I’ve also picked up @1759wonderkid favourite Jun Se-Jin, and hoping he can improve rapidly. Let me know what you think in the comments and I’ll keep you updated. It may not be too quick as I’m quite busy but I’ll keep you updated season by season

Hello there, welcome to Vibe😀

You have started really well I’d say so just keep going. I’ve used Parrott and he turns into a great player but he will still be young and raw for you but at that level he should be good I’d say. It’ll be interesting to see how Jun Se-Jin gets on in England.

You can just add your images straight into the post on Vibe you know if you want. Here is a screenshot of the button you need to click below😀

DACF7C99-C936-4D04-B56B-B79A889E1D1B.thumb.jpeg.6dc5caee6ba2e287afa6d04a4b0a1b08.jpeg

I'm interested, should be a good story. I'd recommend keeping Zirkzee if you can. In my current save I bought him at Watford, he struggled early, but developed into a great target man. Won the Premier League Golden Boot, and sold on to PSG for $85mil.

Gonna follow this I've always had a soft spot for Pompey, it's never nice seeing football clubs fail because of the ownership but you have a chance to at least change that in the game. Good luck.

9 hours ago, 1759 said:

You have started really well I’d say so just keep going. I’ve used Parrott and he turns into a great player but he will still be young and raw for you but at that level he should be good I’d say. It’ll be interesting to see how Jun Se-Jin gets on in England.

You can just add your images straight into the post on Vibe you know if you want. Here is a screenshot of the button you need to click below😀

DACF7C99-C936-4D04-B56B-B79A889E1D1B.thumb.jpeg.6dc5caee6ba2e287afa6d04a4b0a1b08.jpeg

Oh thanks didn’t see that

8 hours ago, ATLien96 said:

I'm interested, should be a good story. I'd recommend keeping Zirkzee if you can. In my current save I bought him at Watford, he struggled early, but developed into a great target man. Won the Premier League Golden Boot, and sold on to PSG for $85mil.

Yeah, hoping that by next year I’d have funds to sign my youngsters on full time deals. Troy Parrott hasn’t done too much yet, but I’m thinking of signing up Zirkzee and Muric

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Gonna follow this I've always had a soft spot for Pompey, it's never nice seeing football clubs fail because of the ownership but you have a chance to at least change that in the game. Good luck.

Im a Southampton supporter myself but this looked to be a fun save and I’m really loving it

2 hours ago, Chazza111 said:

Yeah, hoping that by next year I’d have funds to sign my youngsters on full time deals. Troy Parrott hasn’t done too much yet, but I’m thinking of signing up Zirkzee and Muric

If you can get Parrott for a good price then id go for him,he becomes a world beater. Ice never used the other two so I don't know how they turn out.

Seems like I gave Parrott the motivation he needed. 2 hat tricks in three games and is on fire. Unfortunately Jamal Lowe has picked up a injury so Brewster’s adaptability is really handy

5 hours ago, Chazza111 said:

Seems like I gave Parrott the motivation he needed. 2 hat tricks in three games and is on fire. Unfortunately Jamal Lowe has picked up a injury so Brewster’s adaptability is really handy

Noice

JUST A QUICK UPDATE!!! Top by a good margin, Troy Parrott has been my main man up top, with Jamal Lowe contributing, unfortunately for @1759Jun Se Jin hasn’t really fired yet, only scoring 5 so far, but I’m sure he’ll develop. Really enjoying it and will post another update at the end of the season

C9EF6500-4A21-4743-BB54-76066826E025.png

A0DE59C7-4C35-4718-B838-C8DE4E18712A.png

84CE59AF-58A4-435B-8DCC-FCC6336CB23D.png

E154B295-43A6-4B11-BEF3-E734561505ED.png

8F60EB35-250E-4C95-A0D7-CD5B6A6F3B56.png

D4E5BBD5-3F9E-4AF3-BE50-E8F18BE337ED.png

A209A2C8-FE7D-442F-953A-785C71CBA561.png

7DF9A5B8-E2DE-4D88-8524-52B49F06164B.png

added 0 minutes later
18 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Mid season update just posted. Worth a look

1 hour ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Noice

His stats aren’t world breaking, but considering he scored 1 in 7 at the start he’s picked up drastically, full mid season report posted

added 0 minutes later
19 hours ago, ATLien96 said:

Unfortunately Zirkzee has been a flop, but I’ve posted a mid season update just now 

20 hours ago, 1759 said:

Thanks a lot mate, just used that feature now. Posted a mid season update and is 100z worth a look

Hi @Chazza111, good luck with this. As a Pompey fan I'll be following along. I always start any new FMM with a Portsmouth career and this year in particular we've got some good young players to work with - I hope you enjoy.

8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Hi @Chazza111, good luck with this. As a Pompey fan I'll be following along. I always start any new FMM with a Portsmouth career and this year in particular we've got some good young players to work with - I hope you enjoy.

Hey buddy sorry to say, I’m a Southampton fan. Anyway Jamal Lowe and Whatmough have attracted attention rom prem clubs but I’ve hung on to them and boy they have been insane (Lowe particularly). It may go on hold a bit this as I do the Bad Boys from Brazil challenge, but I’ll post up the end of first season and continuing on once I’m back and playing. Will alternate between Portsmouth and challenge, so keep an eye out