Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What to start up a save with

LTFC

So I got FMM19 and bought unlock everything. So I was wondering what to give myself. Should I use sugar daddy? What coaching badge? What reputation? I hope you can help. Thanks.

Edited by LTFC

It depends on how you want to play the game. The coaching badge doesn’t really make a great deal of difference I don’t think. Reputation does though as a better rep can help you attract a better calibre of player and your squad will probably show you more respect which might help you if things go wrong early on. I think the board also usually give you more money for players with a higher rep but I’m not totally sure about that.

With the others it’s just personal preference. The no work permits one can be good if you want to manage say an English club and sign a load of young players from further afield as in say South Korea or South America so you won’t need any permits.

The abolish transfer windows one is a good one to change things up a bit as you could go into the season with a relatively small squad and keep a bit money back to use on an area you find you are weak in during the season. This is how it used to be like in England years ago and I personally preferred it.

I'd prefer playing top clubs from every league to find roles that are suitable for those league e.g. Man City, Barca, Milan, Schalke, Lyon, Celtics, Benfica, PSV or even Aston Villa

Similar to what @1759 mentioned about the reputation thing, if you have a low/unknown reputation but start off at a big club like Barca or Bayern for example, the players and staff would probably have lower morale or trust you less, while a superstar reputation would be the opposite and you'd have a lot of happy players and lots of money and such. However over time as you progress into the years and win more stuff, your reputation will of course increase.

Coaching badges I'm not too sure how much of a difference they'll make, but basically you'll be part of the coaching staff (which you can see from the staff screen I think) and if you're gold you'll have more influence on players and make them train better? But just like reputation, your coaching badge will increase in qualification over time when you "receive your Bronze/Silver/Gold coaching badge in the mail" randomly throughout the years.

Sugar Daddy used to be one of my favourite unlockables. In case you don't know, it can be turned on and off and on again repeatedly as much as you like to get as much cash as you want. If you're looking to do a Man City to maybe a club in the Vanarama leagues or something, then it would be fun to use. (which was what I used to do all the time when I first unlocked it )However do note that if you have sugar daddy on and people know you are rich, clubs might demand higher transfer fees when you're buying their players or your existing players may ask for huge pay rises when negotiating their contracts.

Place on the board is good if you're just starting out or experimenting (or just holidaying) but don't want to get sacked

The various transfer unlockables like no transfer windows, no loan restrictions, no work permits are great if you're looking to just go crazy and buy whoever you want at any time, like maybe overhauling your squad and create a full brazilian team or something

For more info and discussion on the unlockables here's Dec's article on them

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/33187-the-unlockables/

Enjoy them mate, FMM can get a little crazy with everything unlocked! Out of curiosity, did you buy the in game editor too?

26 minutes ago, DonkeyDele said:

Similar to what @1759 mentioned about the reputation thing, if you have a low/unknown reputation but start off at a big club like Barca or Bayern for example, the players and staff would probably have lower morale or trust you less, while a superstar reputation would be the opposite and you'd have a lot of happy players and lots of money and such. However over time as you progress into the years and win more stuff, your reputation will of course increase.

Coaching badges I'm not too sure how much of a difference they'll make, but basically you'll be part of the coaching staff (which you can see from the staff screen I think) and if you're gold you'll have more influence on players and make them train better? But just like reputation, your coaching badge will increase in qualification over time when you "receive your Bronze/Silver/Gold coaching badge in the mail" randomly throughout the years.

Sugar Daddy used to be one of my favourite unlockables. In case you don't know, it can be turned on and off and on again repeatedly as much as you like to get as much cash as you want. If you're looking to do a Man City to maybe a club in the Vanarama leagues or something, then it would be fun to use. (which was what I used to do all the time when I first unlocked it )However do note that if you have sugar daddy on and people know you are rich, clubs might demand higher transfer fees when you're buying their players or your existing players may ask for huge pay rises when negotiating their contracts.

Place on the board is good if you're just starting out or experimenting (or just holidaying) but don't want to get sacked

The various transfer unlockables like no transfer windows, no loan restrictions, no work permits are great if you're looking to just go crazy and buy whoever you want at any time, like maybe overhauling your squad and create a full brazilian team or something

For more info and discussion on the unlockables here's Dec's article on them

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/33187-the-unlockables/

Enjoy them mate, FMM can get a little crazy with everything unlocked! Out of curiosity, did you buy the in game editor too?

Yeah got the editor