• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Chazza’s attempt at a DT/TT

Which DT/TT should I do  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which DT/TT

• ‘Tony Pulis’ (DT. Aerial must be 15+)
    • ‘Claude Puel’ (TT, all three must be French)
    • ‘Claude Puel’ (DT, both must be French)
    • ‘Gareth Southgate’ (TT/DT all must be English)
    • The nation trio/duo (two or three from same nation, -specify nation in comments)
    • The academy (TT, transfers allowed except front three)

Hi Vibe,

i have posted  a poll to go with this as I feel it would e more beneficial if the challenge I did was based off your ideas. Please vote on the poll. Winner I will do a career on with a thread for you to follow.

keep managing!

Just do whatever interests you most, mate - there probably won't be many votes out there, but you've got some creative ideas - just give it a go :)

A Pulis DT challenge would honestly be interesting, that's an awesome idea dude. Your two strikers would only be allowed to play as Target Men and you can only play Long ball or Direct, definitely no short passing there 😂

Even better if you play as Stoke and relive their glory long ball days, however the PL is one of the hardest leagues to do a goalscoring challenge in though

4 hours ago, DonkeyDele said:

A Pulis DT challenge would honestly be interesting, that's an awesome idea dude. Your two strikers would only be allowed to play as Target Men and you can only play Long ball or Direct, definitely no short passing there 😂

Even better if you play as Stoke and relive their glory long ball days, however the PL is one of the hardest leagues to do a goalscoring challenge in though

Yup, I thought that was my best idea. I think Stoke and stuff would be fun. I certainly know Zirkzee as one but I’ll have o find another. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Zirkzee and Haaland?

Someone is reading my mind😀

Which countries is needed for Håland 

Edited by Chazza111