Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FAILED (Season 11) Double Trouble in Ireland.

Mad respect for giving it a go and admitting defeat - so many people just walk away...

I've got my own DT project coming up soon, and I've never been great with scoring, so hopefully you'll enjoy that one way or another 👍

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Mad respect for giving it a go and admitting defeat - so many people just walk away...

I've got my own DT project coming up soon, and I've never been great with scoring, so hopefully you'll enjoy that one way or another 👍

Cheers mate, I’ll keep an out for it, I really enjoyed this challenge, even though I never got close the target lol, it was fun

Fair play @Aaron Thornton for sticking with this even when you thought you might not succeed. We often learn more in failure than we do in success and I’m sure you will be back and when you get that DT completed it will feel all the more sweeter because of this career.

Dont stress mate. You gave it a valiant effort and you will learn from this.

Ive learnt soo much from failures, its how you figure things out and i'm sure you will come back stronger.

I was rooting for you with this and I honestly don’t think you were far away from getting it to work.

You can easily regroup and have another try at some point and I’ll look forward to following it if you do.