Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Never lose-Unbeaten tactic

Hi everyone

I ve tried lots of tactics then i made my own tactic believe me this is the more stable and unbeaten one. Please try and comment you wont regret. 

Screenshot_20190702-143826.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143833.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143840.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143848.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143811.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143802.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143728.jpg

added 0 minutes later

Its EME also

8 minutes ago, Talisman said:

Have you tested from the beginning of the game without the use of regens?

I used that tactic in 3 different clubs one was also schalke 04, schalke was in 3rd division when i got them than got them to top league and won everything. In the end no not from the start but i played challanges with thus tactic and its so great

Edited by badigard_turkey

Hello. As said above its kind of difficult to know how to relate to a tactic that is testet with regens in the future. Could you test another season from the very start of the game and upload leaguetable and fixtures. That would maybe give a better and more realistic picture of the tactic :)?

41 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Hello. As said above its kind of difficult to know how to relate to a tactic that is testet with regens in the future. Could you test another season from the very start of the game and upload leaguetable and fixtures. That would maybe give a better and more realistic picture of the tactic :)?

Sure i ll do that

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Off topic, did you use editor? Seems you made your own competition?

No i dont have editor, i play world league patch which can be found in forum also. All super powerful teamms are in same leagues, thats more fun to play

53 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Okay Thanks :)! Looking forward to see your results from season one :)

I ve a problem, with this world league patch my data folder changed so all the other leagues are weak now except england thats where world league resides. Also at the beginning of my game lots of big players are free to sign so it wont be a justified season if instart with my game, i need someone who has original data folder to test this tactic for me. Tyvm. 

This looks like a great tactic. 

I was on the verge of being sacked after 8 straight defeats with my next game away at top of the league.

Switching to this tactic I won 8 of my remaining 11 games with 1 draw and 2 defeats. In both those defeats the oppo scored the winner in 90+ minutes which is almost certainly down to my teams moral.

Absolutely blitzed Exeter.

Will let you know how I get on in the next season. Excellent work @badigard_turkey

Screenshot_20190703-163257.png

Screenshot_20190703-162813.png

Screenshot_20190703-162900.png

1 hour ago, Narayanos said:

So far nothing special

image.thumb.png.6ee642305e7558726f52b61ca5d76b9a.png

Try get in the right players. Your defenders(WB & CB) must be reasonably pacy. You should get a relatively decent goalkeeper too. The tactic is not bad at all. I tried with Barca and kept cleansheets in 23 of 30 matches conceding a meagre 8 goals.

Right now, I'm trying it with a very bad Bristol City team in the Championship and so far the tactics is working. Lost 2 and drawn 1 out of 10.

4 hours ago, Piggers5 said:

I was on the verge of being sacked after 8 straight defeats with my next game away at top of the league.

Switching to this tactic I won 8 of my remaining 11 games with 1 draw and 2 defeats. In both those defeats the oppo scored the winner in 90+ minutes which is almost certainly down to my teams moral.

Will let you know how I get on in the next season. Excellent work @badigard_turkey

So happy that worked for you. After 1st season it ll get a beast

added 0 minutes later
2 minutes ago, shosky said:

Try get in the right players. Your defenders(WB & CB) must be reasonably pacy. You should get a relatively decent goalkeeper too. The tactic is not bad at all. I tried with Barca and kept cleansheets in 23 of 30 matches conceding a meagre 8 goals.

Right now, I'm trying it with a very bad Bristol City team in the Championship and so far the tactics is working. Lost 2 and drawn 1 out of 10.

With weak teams its hard with every tactic, but this tactic makes teams resistent not to be beaten

4 hours ago, Piggers5 said:

For not getting last minutes goals, try time wasting on, it ll help u while defending

3 minutes ago, badigard_turkey said:

So happy that worked for you. After 1st season it ll get a beast

added 0 minutes later

With weak teams its hard with every tactic, but this tactic makes teams resistent not to be beaten

You are right about that. But the main striker find it hard to get goals even when I used it with Barca. But when it comes to keep clean sheets, this should be the go-to tactic

Just now, shosky said:

You are right about that. But the main striker find it hard to get goals even when I used it with Barca. But when it comes to keep clean sheets, this should be the go-to tactic

You should sign a striker having aerial and shooting at least 15 at all cost

2 minutes ago, shosky said:

I m still trying to enhance the tactic, if anyone can find a better intrustions i ll be happy to try also. 

Just now, badigard_turkey said:

You should sign a striker having aerial and shooting at least 15 at all cost

Even at that, they are still inconsistent in front of goal. I tried 3 different strikers. But I will start a new save and see how it goes. Thanks for sharing 👍 

1 minute ago, shosky said:

Even at that, they are still inconsistent in front of goal. I tried 3 different strikers. But I will start a new save and see how it goes. Thanks for sharing 👍 

You are welcome, hope to see your comments. 

6 hours ago, Piggers5 said:

Lucky to survive 8 straight defeats.

On 02/07/2019 at 12:43, badigard_turkey said:

Hi everyone

I ve tried lots of tactics then i made my own tactic believe me this is the more stable and unbeaten one. Please try and comment you wont regret. 

Screenshot_20190702-143826.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143833.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143840.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143848.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143811.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143802.jpg

Screenshot_20190702-143728.jpg

added 0 minutes later

Its EME also

Stop all this lies tried with Fulham and lost 8 out of the opening 10 games after spending 180million in the summer window

4 hours ago, John flow said:

Stop all this lies tried with Fulham and lost 8 out of the opening 10 games after spending 180million in the summer window

A little unfair to attack someone just because it hasn't worked for you.

5 hours ago, John flow said:

Sorry for that, i think tactic is not suitable for all. 

7 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

A little unfair to attack someone just because it hasn't worked for you.

Am angry because all tactics on this website are not working as posted

13 hours ago, John flow said:

Am angry because all tactics on this website are not working as posted

That simply isn't true. I have personally tested a few of the tactics posted here and have posted the results under the original tactics.