Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Not a bug but why are you guys at SI removing honest reviews from the Apple App Store? Also, why are knowingly avoiding certain bugs? Like you know they exist but have zero interest in acknowledging them and certainly no interest is getting them fixed?

Ive decided to stop playing fmm19 because is just such a mess from top to toe and unbelievably it’s more frustrating than 18. @Sebastian Szlenkier

Sincerely 

very frustrated lifelong FM fan

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Not a bug but why are you guys at SI removing honest reviews from the Apple App Store? Also, why are knowingly avoiding certain bugs? Like you know they exist but have zero interest in acknowledging them and certainly no interest is getting them fixed?

Ive decided to stop playing fmm19 because is just such a mess from top to toe and unbelievably it’s more frustrating than 18. @Sebastian Szlenkier

Sincerely 

very frustrated lifelong FM fan

It's not possible for us to remove reviews from the App Store, so I am not sure what you mean?

We are looking at bugs full-time at the moment but we don't have an infinite capacity and some prioritisation is necessary based on which issues are affecting users' play the most widely and most severely.

If you would like to highlight the couple of issues you feel are affecting you the most (I see you've made a few posts in this thread) I can check the status.

1 minute ago, Alari said:

It's not possible for us to remove reviews from the App Store, so I am not sure what you mean?

Literally on hold to Apple whilst I type this. Been a 40 minute call where they have said 100% it’s not them deleting reviews but your company has full control over it. 

Many times have many different bugs been reported in this very thread you guys have totally ignored. Also, these bugs got back to last seasons version and even the version before that. 

I have very little confidence in your ability to fix any of these things but total trust in your ability to create more issues.

Sorry to sound so annoyed but the fact is I am beyond disappointed.

4 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Alright @Nucleus yeah been back since 19 hit and as you can tell I’m my usual happy self 😂

Excellent stuff! Great to have you back on board. 

9 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Literally on hold to Apple whilst I type this. Been a 40 minute call where they have said 100% it’s not them deleting reviews but your company has full control over it. 

Many times have many different bugs been reported in this very thread you guys have totally ignored. Also, these bugs got back to last seasons version and even the version before that. 

I have very little confidence in your ability to fix any of these things but total trust in your ability to create more issues.

Sorry to sound so annoyed but the fact is I am beyond disappointed.

I'm sorry but whoever is telling you this is not being accurate. There is literally no facility for us to do any such thing. The only thing a developer can do is to reset ALL the reviews each time an update is released, which it is easy to verify we haven't done.

We are trying to catch up on all the bugs in the thread, but we have plenty to do outside of Vibe-reported issues as well - I hope that we will be able to catch up on what has been missed. A huge thread like this does make it very easy for issues to get lost a few pages back, so if somebody wants to make sure an issue isn't lost, it's better to post on our forums where we have a proper system for tracking.

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

I'm sorry but whoever is telling you this is not being accurate. There is literally no facility for us to do any such thing. The only thing a developer can do is to reset ALL the reviews each time an update is released, which it is easy to verify we haven't done.

We are trying to catch up on all the bugs in the thread, but we have plenty to do outside of Vibe-reported issues as well - I hope that we will be able to catch up on what has been missed. A huge thread like this does make it very easy for issues to get lost a few pages back, so if somebody wants to make sure an issue isn't lost, it's better to post on our forums where we have a proper system for tracking.

I remember trying to report a bug on your forum for last years version. It was like a ghost town in there and no one ever did respond let alone any SI staff. Maybe I should go back if it’s been resuscitated. 

So Apple tell me it’s definitely you and you say it’s definitely not you. Fact is for the second season in a row my lengthy factual review has been deleted within 2 days of it being posted. Only time I’ve ever seen a review of mine disappear 🤔

added 0 minutes later
10 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Excellent stuff! Great to have you back on board. 

Don’t worry mate I don’t think it’ll be for long 😂

6 minutes ago, terengganu said:

wellington phoenic fc is New Zealand club not Australia. in game that club is from Australia.

Screenshot_20181108_002041.png

Has to be viewed as Australia in game or it breaks the competitions.

5 minutes ago, SonTungST said:

Two player with number zero in simulation match @Sebastian Szlenkier

IMG_20181107_235437.jpg

Is there anything that links these players? Are they on loan at the club for example? What numbers are these players meant to be on their player profile page?

Not sure if someone has mentioned it previously. It is painfully slow to assign squad numbers. There's a delay of ~3 seconds when you tap on a player and then tap on a shirt number. Same delay occurs when switching between "tabs" e.g. from the tab "1-20" to "41-60"

I've got to say I'm really disappointed with this training system, especially in regards to older players as it makes them next to useless. I'm actually in love with how it's implemented even if it's time consuming and fiddly but with it having limited effects on older players I've lost interest. Tbh it's not made me want to use older players at all. Obviously I understand the concept of peaked players and ones who've reached their limit but FMM is a game and older players being as they are day one until they decline has sucked the life out the game for me. I've never really been one for wonder kids as I like taking average players and making them stars which this training puts a stop to as older ones don't develop and then the leagues quality stuff takes effect. I built a pretty handy side in China for example but this training meant they stagnated and no-one improved. Sure this likely happens in real life but again this should be a game first and foremost. 

China was highly requested to be a weak league with big players and financial muscle yet FMM has missed this completely as the money is next to worthless as no-one wants to go there and when they do they stagnate. It feels like the whole game has been rebalanced to ensure China isn't a broken mess but in that process everything I've ever loved about the game has gone. 

FMM to me has been about three things since the very first release which are tactics, player development and transfers and 2019 has ruined all of them. My complaints about the engine aren't new (long shots, DMC bug, set pieces, lack of control, stats) but losing player development outside of just kids and this bizarre work permit transfer restrictions nonsense has broken me. This is usually when I'd rant until my fingers bleed but I'm past the point of caring. All I've ever wanted is personality and uniqueness in FMM which I thought this training would deliver but if anything it's taken that away as it's wonder kids or bust. 

Yeah it makes sense, apart from in Bobby Firmino's case anyway but that FMM magic is gone. When squad building you have two options, you go for the big names or the ones the PA lists suggest or you use your gut and find hidden gems and build a squad that's truly yours and watch them develop as a group, or if they're 24 plus in a mediocre league watch them stagnate. 

Tbh i don't even want a response, maybe like normal I'm just the odd one out with different views to everyone else but I needed to say it. 

Edited by Ashez
3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Tbh i don't even want a response,

Doubt you’ll get one as you’ve hit the nail on the head there

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

maybe like normal I'm just the odd one out with different views to everyone else but I needed to say it. 

I’m 100% with you buddy. It’s mind blowing that they would take an incredibly frustrating to play FMM18 and instead of addressing the faults with it they add more things to it that frustrate. I’ve put just one full day into playing 19 and I’m already done with it.

I don't know if it's a bug, but Lukaku don't have "thumb" icon near squad status. And why on Martial player profile there's "negative thumb" icon?

Screenshot_20181107-201456.png

Screenshot_20181107-201416.png

Screenshot_20181107-201503.png

@Ashez I'm with you. This game is a disappointment so far. FMM17 was the best, after that it's downgrading every year. The only good thing they did was the tactic revamp but that's still short. The rest is complete bullsh*t. EME was released like what? 5 years? DMC is bugged since day one and Winger role is useless since day one. Did they fixed? Nope. Buy hey, we have squad numbers and our name in new stadiums. Instead of fixing the game they keep adding features and pretty stuff so more people would buy. I won't buy next year if this continues. 

I won against crystal palace 5-2 and Lukaku scored hatrick, but in Lukaku's match history doesn't show that he scored 3 goals. And also I won against West ham 1-4, and Lukaku scored hatrick, and in match history shows that Lukaku only scored one goal

Screenshot_20181107-214110.png

Screenshot_20181107-214115.png

Screenshot_20181107-214205.png

Screenshot_20181107-214201.png

I think players match history only recording from 1 to 9 matches.. As you can see in 9 fixture Lukaku hasn't played, so it shows that he not played against crystal palace. And it makes senses.

Just now, Rhys Rockley said:

I have the issue whereby when selecting a position to search in the transfer market it always comes up with no results. 

Just now, Rhys Rockley said:

I have the issue whereby when selecting a position to search in the transfer market it always comes up with no results. 

Are you sure you haven't got a second position accidentally selected as well? Only suggesting it as I ran into that issue as the green natural dot can blend into the field view. It was only when I looked I realised I was looking for a goalkeeping winger 😂

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Are you sure you haven't got a second position accidentally selected as well? Only suggesting it as I ran into that issue as the green natural dot can blend into the field view. It was only when I looked I realised I was looking for a goalkeeping winger 😂

Same! I’ve learnt to press the clear button before searching any positions now 😛

Dear SI, please fix the issue of my reserves being promoted every time I change squad view before it drives me absolutely insane! 

22 hours ago, Scratch said:

You weren't managing England though right? I think the game does some stuff in the background for the non player games (ie calculates in advance), but the player games aren't pre-ordained that I can tell.

Nope I wasn't managing England, I did figure that the scores and events are "preset" in a sense though.

Edited by ExhilaratingEriksen

@Ashez I'll have someone look into whether older players are too inflexible in terms of redirecting attributes via training.

@LenTheWelsh Here's some information on how it works on the review side: https://splitmetrics.com/blog/app-store-reviews/

We have a more organised process now on our forums so hopefully it should be better, just please if you post bugs split into separate threads.

@Nucleus we are testing a fix for the random promotion at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Alari said:

@Ashez I'll have someone look into whether older players are too inflexible in terms of redirecting attributes via training.

@LenTheWelsh Here's some information on how it works on the review side: https://splitmetrics.com/blog/app-store-reviews/

We have a more organised process now on our forums so hopefully it should be better, just please if you post bugs split into separate threads.

@Nucleus we are testing a fix for the random promotion at the moment.

Good to hear. Any updates on the DMC ratings issue, I’ve got a ton of pkm’s saved up and ready to post

6 minutes ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

Nope I wasn't managing England, I did figure that the scores and events are "preset" in a sense though.

The scores are not preset but we did fix a bug in injury management where some areas were not being cleared properly when using the exit game button. May have to look at that fix more closely.