Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Ridiculous transfer negotiating going on here. He's valued at just over £19m, yet they want £225? A tad unrealistic that. It's not like he's one of the top players in the world either.

i3i5y1.png

3 minutes ago, small3101 said:

Hi

when am playing fmm 2019 the game cut off and restart my phone it only happen when i play fmm 2019 jus wondering if it has happen to anyone else 

What device are you playing the game on?

The game won't boot for me at all, it just sticks on the Sega screen. I've tried rebooting the app and device (Amazon Fire HD10) with no joy? Sure I saw an update had installed earlier and I had no issues previously. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

The game won't boot for me at all, it just sticks on the Sega screen. I've tried rebooting the app and device (Amazon Fire HD10) with no joy? Sure I saw an update had installed earlier and I had no issues previously. 

Wait for a bit, I also had this issue but waited for some time and game loaded

12 minutes ago, tigerseye6 said:

Wait for a bit, I also had this issue but waited for some time and game loaded

I tried that twice and nothing but third time it worked lol. Hopefully that start up time won't be the norm now!

22 minutes ago, URz said:

Is this why we’re seeing all those worldie screamer goals? This is the training regime that a loaned player is on 🤔

41099403-6B12-4CB0-94A6-04D6FC3D5600.thumb.png.2c91088a33e87309f0f6d24cf461a329.png

You couldn't make it up! 

26 minutes ago, URz said:

Is this why we’re seeing all those worldie screamer goals? This is the training regime that a loaned player is on 🤔

41099403-6B12-4CB0-94A6-04D6FC3D5600.thumb.png.2c91088a33e87309f0f6d24cf461a329.png

Haha whoops 😂

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Haha whoops 😂

Makes you wonder what else is hidden or a feature we don't have access to but the AI does. As how can that be a bug when on that view you see the attributes and nothing else. That's gone like below the attributes we see to the attributes that make the visual attributes (like we know pace is acceleration + top speed iirc). 

36 minutes ago, URz said:

Wowza

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Makes you wonder what else is hidden or a feature we don't have access to but the AI does. As how can that be a bug when on that view you see the attributes and nothing else. That's gone like below the attributes we see to the attributes that make the visual attributes (like we know pace is acceleration + top speed iirc). 

I think they’ve just ported the attributes from the full game and forgot to take this one out maybe? Long shots is in the full game iirc?

Im sure “determination” was on one of the role descriptions on release too, it’s since gone

Came across a curious one that has broken my save, unfortunately. Noticed that my keeper was serving out a suspension. Figured he'd either been sent off and I forgot, or he'd reached yellow card limit. After three games missed, went to see what the deal was, and noticed his history showed he had earned 236 league yellow cards!

He's been absolutely immense for me, but I can't play him in the league, so things are at a bit of a standstill. Have emailed Sega about it, but I'm posting it here just in case anyone else comes across it too.

EDIT: change yellow card total to 236 and clarified that these were cards received in the league.

Screenshot_20181109-134250.png

Edited by chicolini
Just now, chicolini said:

Came across a curious one that has broken my save, unfortunately. Noticed that my keeper was serving out a suspension. Figured he'd either been sent off and I forgot, or he'd reached yellow card limit. After three games missed, went to see what the deal was, and noticed his history showed he had earned 237 yellow cards!

He's been absolutely immense for me, but I can't play him in the league, so things are at a bit of a standstill. Have emailed Sega about it, but I'm posting it here just in case anyone else comes across it too.

Screenshot_20181109-134250.png

@Scratch add him to the leaderboard!! 😛😂

Trying to correct the Long Shots training problem for a loaned in player, I found another bug. You can change the training roles/intensity/focus for a player you have loaned in but when you go back later, the player has reverted to their previous training.

I don’t know whether SI intend you to be able to train loaned in players or not? If they do then the bug is that the training doesn’t stick. If they don’t, then the bug is that it isn’t greyed out and lets you appear to change it.

4 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Goal scorers names are repeated after scoring more than 1 goal.

Screenshot_20181110-112056_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181110-112343_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181110-112357_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

I think this is a known issue, it is on the official forums anyway

2 hours ago, tigerseye6 said:

I am very nervous that issues that have not been encountered in past games have arisen in FMM19

It's the way development is unfortunately, even simple changes can have unforseen and unexpected results that you can miss in testing.

Just be aware they're working hard to resolve these issues, it just takes time.

2 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

It's the way development is unfortunately, even simple changes can have unforseen and unexpected results that you can miss in testing.

Just be aware they're working hard to resolve these issues, it just takes time.

Yeah the game is otherwise built very beautifully. Im loving the game just taking it slow till they iron out the major bugs (i.e late goals)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had a VAR intervention allow a goal or a penalty? It seems each time VAR kicks in, the goal is cancelled or the penalty is turned into a free kick, no matter if it's for the human player or the AI.

30 minutes ago, Dobay said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had a VAR intervention allow a goal or a penalty? It seems each time VAR kicks in, the goal is cancelled or the penalty is turned into a free kick, no matter if it's for the human player or the AI.

Nope 👎