Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

19 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Thanks, this is now under review. 

Any chance you can address my previous query about STILL having the bug where international games are on the same day as top tier domestic games and therefore losing all of your players? Happy to send screenshots to you if needs be.

Also, I got this today from a few players:

F63A3A41-6C66-4694-BC8B-2A54DBF23382.thumb.png.38f9d1bfec34c5313c95719ef84e856a.png

See negatives. He would benefit from access to better facilities. We have ‘Stste of the Art’ facilities. Am I being daft or is that a bug?

Any ones about your name changing to another name or orignal managers name, first time its happened to me went bayern and my save and name is now Niko Kovac, not my name which my other saves are still my name and seasons in, yet just starting off with bayern and put my name in and its changed.20181112_201315.thumb.png.33f381be80246cccb4a0ae99ffeffbcb.png

5 hours ago, Luke W said:

Could you please drop us a PKM if you see this again? 

@Luke W - Will grab the PKM next time it happens, but it is repeatable. It happens every time Macclesfield plays Forest Green. I guess the keeper's kit (for both teams) just happens to match the opponents outfield kit. Gets pretty confusing. In that case it was even more confusing because the strikers number was the same as the opponents keeper, but that's just a coincidence. 

We updated today - changes are below. We would strongly urge users to post an individual thread in the bugs section of our forums as this thread is getting very unwieldy and it is easy to miss things.

• Added player retraining to player action menu
  • Cleared international retirement flag on regens
  • Fix instance where toggling Min. Fee Release clause would make cause incorrect behaviour
  • Fixed AI club being able to sign a player for too little after human withdraws from auction
  • Fixed December awards showing wrong year
  • Fixed [%club#1] tag in contract offer string
  • Fixed a couple of Twitter issues
  • Fixed black text in some places
  • Fixed buyback clause being incorrectly set
  • Fixed colour of 'Condition' percentages in match tactics view
  • Fixed crash in match
  • Fixed freeze on pressing 'Suggest Terms'
  • Fixed issue negotiating from loan to permanent deal
  • Fixed player uninterested in discussing who did not say so
  • Fixed players being promoted from reserves for no reason
  • Fixed repeating news items for some players in first window when Transfer Budgets turned off
  • Fixed various rare crashes
  • Improved error handling on startup
  • Improved help text for using offer page
  • Mad sure that human manager sons are basque if coming through at a basque club
  • Made offer pages work more smoothly for monthly or yearly wage views
  • Made sure that some clubs in Basque region can sign non-Basque players
  • Prevented inappropriate training indication for experienced players
  • Relaxed work permit requirements for some nations
  • Updated live auctions bid default to current highest
added 0 minutes later
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

Had this too so must be a common bug

This is a rare issue we are aware of and have under review. It's related to making tactical changes in a certain order at half time.

4 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

Any chance you can address my previous query about STILL having the bug where international games are on the same day as top tier domestic games and therefore losing all of your players? Happy to send screenshots to you if needs be.

Also, I got this today from a few players:

F63A3A41-6C66-4694-BC8B-2A54DBF23382.thumb.png.38f9d1bfec34c5313c95719ef84e856a.png

See negatives. He would benefit from access to better facilities. We have ‘Stste of the Art’ facilities. Am I being daft or is that a bug?

Regarding international/club clashes, can you remind of which clubs and nations and on which date? The scheduling code is shared with FM PC so they likely have the same issue. Note that MLS does not reschedule around internationals so this would be expected behaviour.

This thread is large so there is a risk of stuff getting lost, if you feel like it is, individual threads on our bugs forum is the way to go.

12 hours ago, Luke W said:

Is the player in the first screenshot playing in a summer league (i.e. one starting from Jan/March?)

No. It's the premier League

6 hours ago, Alari said:

Regarding international/club clashes, can you remind of which clubs and nations and on which date? The scheduling code is shared with FM PC so they likely have the same issue. Note that MLS does not reschedule around internationals so this would be expected behaviour.

This thread is large so there is a risk of stuff getting lost, if you feel like it is, individual threads on our bugs forum is the way to go.

18th March 2020. I am at PSG and it’s a Cup game. Happy to PM you a few screenshots of that helps.

21 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

18th March 2020. I am at PSG and it’s a Cup game. Happy to PM you a few screenshots of that helps.

I wondered if you were at PSG Rob. This happened to me pretty much every season during my DT in FMM18 as well.

Seems to be when you’re still in the Champions League and that French Cup game gets rescheduled.

Interesting choices for World Coach of the Year: 

longway-season02-18.jpg.43849b83ec9e0c6b17c797c68159826a.jpg

Surely it shouldn't just be EPL coaches? I assume that's because only England is loaded?

To top it off, this was Birmingham's form at the time of the award:

longway-season02-20.jpg.8253e01f623410aa70838d408023e8a2.jpg

They were in the Championship for the first half of the calendar year, so no European competition for them. And no time for them to win anything in the second half of the calendar year, even if they'd somehow qualified for Europe. So seems a bit fishy...

6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Surely it shouldn't just be EPL coaches? I assume that's because only England is loaded?

To top it off, this was Birmingham's form at the time of the award:

longway-season02-20.jpg.8253e01f623410aa70838d408023e8a2.jpg

They were in the Championship for the first half of the calendar year, so no European competition for them. And no time for them to win anything in the second half of the calendar year, even if they'd somehow qualified for Europe. So seems a bit fishy...

How was he not fired for that? 😲

8 hours ago, Alari said:

We updated today - changes are below. We would strongly urge users to post an individual thread in the bugs section of our forums as this thread is getting very unwieldy and it is easy to miss things.

• Added player retraining to player action menu
  • Cleared international retirement flag on regens
  • Fix instance where toggling Min. Fee Release clause would make cause incorrect behaviour
  • Fixed AI club being able to sign a player for too little after human withdraws from auction
  • Fixed December awards showing wrong year
  • Fixed [%club#1] tag in contract offer string
  • Fixed a couple of Twitter issues
  • Fixed black text in some places
  • Fixed buyback clause being incorrectly set
  • Fixed colour of 'Condition' percentages in match tactics view
  • Fixed crash in match
  • Fixed freeze on pressing 'Suggest Terms'
  • Fixed issue negotiating from loan to permanent deal
  • Fixed player uninterested in discussing who did not say so
  • Fixed players being promoted from reserves for no reason
  • Fixed repeating news items for some players in first window when Transfer Budgets turned off
  • Fixed various rare crashes
  • Improved error handling on startup
  • Improved help text for using offer page
  • Mad sure that human manager sons are basque if coming through at a basque club
  • Made offer pages work more smoothly for monthly or yearly wage views
  • Made sure that some clubs in Basque region can sign non-Basque players
  • Prevented inappropriate training indication for experienced players
  • Relaxed work permit requirements for some nations
  • Updated live auctions bid default to current highest
added 0 minutes later

This is a rare issue we are aware of and have under review. It's related to making tactical changes in a certain order at half time.

Thanks for the breakdown 😀

This is a known issue currently under review.

• Min Fee. Release clause in contract negotiations. I have players that developed well (increase of their transfer value from 2m to 15m) and they would like a new contract. No problem, but then they demand a release clause of 2.4m 😒, impossible to get this amount up and impossible to renew the contract.
  • Started a game as manager of Holland, won the nations league but after that no message that Holland qualified for the EC tournament.
  • Very unrealistic champions in several divisions. Teams with rather average squads securing the title, also in european tournaments.
  • Almost every manager at the EC was sacked after the tournament, even teams that reached quarter and semi-final. I think i was the only one that kept his job after the tournament 😄
Edited by Blastaman
10 minutes ago, Blastaman said:
  • Min Fee. Release clause in contract negotiations. I have players that developed well (increase of their transfer value from 2m to 15m) and they would like a new contract. No problem, but then they demand a release clause of 2.4m 😒, impossible to get this amount up and impossible to renew the contract.
  • Started a game as manager of Holland, won the nations league but after that no message that Holland qualified for the EC tournament.
  • Very unrealistic champions in several divisions. Teams with rather average squads securing the title, also in european tournaments.
  • Almost every manager at the EC was sacked after the tournament, even teams that reached quarter and semi-final. I think i was the only one that kept his job after the tournament 😄

If you have save that show any of these issues, particularly the first two, then we'd like to take a look please. 

38 minutes ago, Blastaman said:

Last one happened in my save too. Just checked jobs and saw almost all European team managers sacked

35 minutes ago, Luke W said:

If you have save that show any of these issues, particularly the first two, then we'd like to take a look please. 

Min Fee Release Clause: Bazunu demands a contract of 7.75k a month after a great season, which i'm prepared to pay him, but he wants a release clause of 2.9m, i increased his salaries to 11k and the max release clause i can reach is 3.9m, for a 7m valued player. Maybe this is because he is a young player? 

Unfortunately i have no saved picture for the Nations league problem. I got the qualifying message first after winning the regular playoff tournament.

bazunu2.jpg

bazunu.jpg

Edited by Blastaman
12 hours ago, Alari said:

Hi Alari,

Can I just make an observation. I notice that you and a number of other SI staff are quite active in this forum, which I think is great. But being someone who posts plenty of individual threads in the official SI forums (I know you guys must be sick of me by now), I have been tempted to start posting all my bugs, suggestions and feedback in this forum purely because you all seem to respond to things here. For example, this bullet point list of all the fixes in the recent update isn't in the official forum.

However, I will continue to post things in the official SI forum as that's what you guys prefer.

Weirdest crash I ever had. Sporting scored at 46 and after the replay the game was skipped to the end right away. 1-2 scoreline with 4 goals. And now I can't continue the game. 

Screenshot_20181113-143849.jpg

It’s seems to be international management sacking / resignation time! Feels like there are far too many in one go. 

I have a save game from the same date as the screenshot if required - there were another 2 high profile departures a couple of days later (France and Argentina).

A7133444-3348-4A00-A201-6EE85E150194.thumb.png.42560ec371fc7897e0adf9aa322d0dd3.png

44 minutes ago, TedB86 said:

It’s seems to be international management sacking / resignation time! Feels like there are far too many in one go. 

I have a save game from the same date as the screenshot if required - there were another 2 high profile departures a couple of days later (France and Argentina).

A7133444-3348-4A00-A201-6EE85E150194.thumb.png.42560ec371fc7897e0adf9aa322d0dd3.png

That’ll be after the World Cup though, post World Cup/major championships does see a lot of managerial ins and outs irl

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

That’ll be after the World Cup though, post World Cup/major championships does see a lot of managerial ins and outs irl

Hm. Fair point, it just feels like a lot! 

On 12/11/2018 at 16:34, Luke W said:

We'd like to take a look at your save (if it still shows this issue) please? 

The update fixed that.

The issue that still persists for me is that the names of regens are very disproportionate. I have the German, English and Spanish leagues loaded. Nearly every new German regen (no second nationality) has either a distinctly English or Spanish name.

Or the German name database is just much broader than I thought.

In my prior save in Poland, with the Polish and English leagues loaded nearly every new Polish regen had distinct English names (no second nationality).

For me the regen names from the country I manage in always seem to be made up from the name databases of all saves loaded.

Sorry long post.

Screenshot_20181113-220303.png

Screenshot_20181113-220152.png

Screenshot_20181113-220636.png