Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

16 hours ago, Scratch said:

Who's going to fire the World Coach of the Year? 😄

With that run of form how did he even win it? Should have been fired well before.

Not sure if it’s a bug but I’m not receiving many loan offers at all. I’ve listed 10 players for loan and offered them to clubs but I’m not receiving any. Quite a few of them are 3.5/4 star players too. 

Found a bug when looking at oppositions formation during matches where opposition player gets injured

152900197_Screenshot_20181114-040222_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.3571f51910e91c26c61b037bc5575d7e.jpg

Also AI decides to substitute him after a long time... 447327381_Screenshot_20181114-041041_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.dd8ea7e7f1a3bf36dd3ed3dfc8973e62.jpg1462467754_Screenshot_20181114-040529_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.0ae2f86fafc0e33a3b7d8ca3df4525ad.jpg

3 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Found a bug when looking at oppositions formation during matches where opposition player gets injured

152900197_Screenshot_20181114-040222_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.3571f51910e91c26c61b037bc5575d7e.jpg

Also AI decides to substitute him after a long time... 447327381_Screenshot_20181114-041041_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.dd8ea7e7f1a3bf36dd3ed3dfc8973e62.jpg1462467754_Screenshot_20181114-040529_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.0ae2f86fafc0e33a3b7d8ca3df4525ad.jpg

Had this happen to me too. Opposition played with 10 players for some time before finally substituting

After champions league final, the game froze, look at continue button its stuck 😔 edit: restarted the game and autosave saved my cup :)

Screenshot_2018-11-14-11-59-19-413_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Edited by Özgür Emek
11 hours ago, gehschrippenholen@hotmail. said:

The update fixed that.

The issue that still persists for me is that the names of regens are very disproportionate. I have the German, English and Spanish leagues loaded. Nearly every new German regen (no second nationality) has either a distinctly English or Spanish name.

Or the German name database is just much broader than I thought.

In my prior save in Poland, with the Polish and English leagues loaded nearly every new Polish regen had distinct English names (no second nationality).

For me the regen names from the country I manage in always seem to be made up from the name databases of all saves loaded.

Sorry long post.

Screenshot_20181113-220303.png

Screenshot_20181113-220152.png

Screenshot_20181113-220636.png

Thanks, this is an issue we're aware of and we're working on it 

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, LP said:

Not sure if it’s a bug but I’m not receiving many loan offers at all. I’ve listed 10 players for loan and offered them to clubs but I’m not receiving any. Quite a few of them are 3.5/4 star players too. 

This is something which is aware to us and which we're looking into, thanks :)

5 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Is the issue just that the prompt comes up to confirm the opposition's changes?

On 12/11/2018 at 15:03, LenTheWelsh said:

Is there any fix in the pipeline for the squad status bug? Was so excited about being able to control squad status finally but the game ignores what you agree with a new contract and puts whatever squad status it fancies. Also the issue where a player has a squad status of key player, is playing virtually every game and has a thumb down next to his squad status saying he isn’t getting enough game time.

This is also having a knock on effect on training as it’s acting like the player is unhappy.

Thought I’d repost this as no response first time around. Is this not really an issue for anyone else?  @Sebastian Szlenkier

1 minute ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Thought I’d repost this as no response first time around. Is this not really an issue for anyone else?  @Sebastian Szlenkier

In what way is this occurring? What kind of squad status would you offer the player and then what squad status would display in the player's contract page? 

28 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

In what way is this occurring? What kind of squad status would you offer the player and then what squad status would display in the player's contract page? 

Like I’d offer first team and it gives key player or squad rotation, I’d offer hot prospect and it would give back up or youngster. It’s not everytime but I seem to end up with around a 3rd if my squad on different statuses than what was agreed and that’s just when offering new contracts to existing players.

Also. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought a youngster and as squad rotation or first team member and he just doesn’t advance from any kind of training until I offer a new contract on a lower squad status or if they have key player as their squad status and are playing every game they are fit for but they are saying they are unhappy (yellow thumbs down next to squad status) saying they aren’t getting enough game time so I offer a new contract on lower status and he’s suddenly happy again and is progressing in training at last.

Theres a definite bug linked between the squad status bug making players unnecessarily unhappy and it’s then affecting their training.

3 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Like I’d offer first team and it gives key player or squad rotation, I’d offer hot prospect and it would give back up or youngster. It’s not everytime but I seem to end up with around a 3rd if my squad on different statuses than what was agreed and that’s just when offering new contracts to existing players.

Also. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought a youngster and as squad rotation or first team member and he just doesn’t advance from any kind of training until I offer a new contract on a lower squad status or if they have key player as their squad status and are playing every game they are fit for but they are saying they are unhappy (yellow thumbs down next to squad status) saying they aren’t getting enough game time so I offer a new contract on lower status and he’s suddenly happy again and is progressing in training at last.

Theres a definite bug linked between the squad status bug making players unnecessarily unhappy and it’s then affecting their training.

Do you have a save in which this is particularly prevalent? Could you attach it please using the link below making sure you rename the save file to include your username, thanks

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

54 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save in which this is particularly prevalent? Could you attach it please using the link below making sure you rename the save file to include your username, thanks

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Unless I can send it directly from my iPad then no. My old PC still runs on XP and hasn’t been turned on in years tbh lol

its happening the same on all 4 saves I’ve been playing since the game released though and on my current save which I started after the latest updated.

also, on a side note, I’ve noticed since this latest update (didn’t notice before update but was focusing on other stuff so not 100% it wasn’t before either) training seems to have a mind of its own also. My current save I went through every team member at the start of the 3rd season and set it up exactly how I wanted it for each player. I went back through them all 2 months later and half had changed their individual stat training I had set and even a few had changed the position and role too. I didn’t have assistant manager controlling training at any time and they were my players, not loaned in players. 

Im on an IPad Air if that makes any difference. I’d love to know if other are experiencing this on other devices too or if it’s just me.

edit: added two screen shots showing a youth player I 100% signed as a hot prospect but FM had other ideas which will affect his progress in the long term.

E599FD81-C7E5-4BA6-9189-B3A83556549B.png

2452CDC1-F1E2-46A0-9024-63D7E46495F6.png

Edited by LenTheWelsh
11 hours ago, LP said:

Same here.

7 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thanks, this is an issue we're aware of and we're working on it 

added 0 minutes later

This is something which is aware to us and which we're looking into, thanks :)

Is there a timeframe with regards to the loaning out issue? Don't really want to play through another season with all my youth players languishing in the reserves.  

On 13/11/2018 at 11:53, bestmanager99 said:

It continues to restart after the update... i'm starting to lose my patient

Same here. Restarts my phone (Samsung J3) randomly for no reason. 

@bestmanager99 @TommyGun444 

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue then please follow the same instructions.

This will help us track down what's happening.

1. Enable Developer options : https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-turn-on-the-developer-options-menu-on-my-...

2. Reproduce the issue

3. Immediately go to Settings > Developer options or Settings > General > Developer options

4. Select 'Full report'

5. After a few minutes (can be up to 5 mins) you should get a notification that the report is ready. Tap this and please send it to us at help@sega.co.uk

3 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

@bestmanager99 @TommyGun444 

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue then please follow the same instructions.

This will help us track down what's happening.

1. Enable Developer options : https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-turn-on-the-developer-options-menu-on-my-...

2. Reproduce the issue

3. Immediately go to Settings > Developer options or Settings > General > Developer options

4. Select 'Full report'

5. After a few minutes (can be up to 5 mins) you should get a notification that the report is ready. Tap this and please send it to us at help@sega.co.uk

Samsung J3 2017 with Android 8.0.0

I sent my report to that mail.

This new training is frustrating. Literally have to buy young players to have them develop. Have bought players with high P.A later on in career and they never improve. Pretty sure players still improve at age 26. Won't be much of a issue if it was some cases but it always happens.

Fix up

15 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Is the issue just that the prompt comes up to confirm the opposition's changes?

Yeah but the prompt mentions that he's injured and that I've not taken him off, even though I'm the opposition manager. It's a message I'd get if my player is injured and I didn't replace him. By the way I'm not able to substitute their player, funny bug if I could 

Edited by sharaziuk

EME engine seems really stuttery since the last update for me, it's never been completely smooth but it's definitely gotten worse. Using a Samsung Galaxy S9

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Still getting the text overlap between the team names and club logo. I haven't installed any packs or anything.

We are aware of this and are working on it, cheers. 

turn the manager's real name, 

look at the picture, 

in oct '21 manager liverpool, still has my name Yudi Terzaghi but in feb '22 change to Ronald Koeman

i dont know with this, 

how to change into the manager name back to me, Yudi Terzaghi2.thumb.jpg.cddf87da9130ba98c01b684d95249000.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.8cbf2fb6e29cd25eba35a4a174c06246.jpg

thx for the answer

World Coach of the Years has gone annoying, why team are battling in relegation zone get the manager won that, Roberto after won that get sacked and Fran has won it again. In my save Porto manager has won Champions League and FIFA World Cup has never make to top 3 list. So annoying :unamused:

Screenshot_2018-11-13-22-20-49.png

8 hours ago, Terzaghi said:

turn the manager's real name, 

look at the picture, 

in oct '21 manager liverpool, still has my name Yudi Terzaghi but in feb '22 change to Ronald Koeman

i dont know with this, 

how to change into the manager name back to me, Yudi Terzaghi2.thumb.jpg.cddf87da9130ba98c01b684d95249000.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.8cbf2fb6e29cd25eba35a4a174c06246.jpg

thx for the answer

What happens if you attempt to click on your old name? Do you happen to have a save before your name changed?