Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Not entirely sure if this is a bug or just massive coincidence, but can anyone tell me who this Liverpool’s Goalkeeper may be a regen of?

2AEA1D7F-F736-41D0-9F7F-5AA971953CE1.thumb.png.980e3dbc1ab73ebe0aaf4155a063eb63.png

19 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Not entirely sure if this is a bug or just massive coincidence, but can anyone tell me who this Liverpool’s Goalkeeper may be a regen of?

2AEA1D7F-F736-41D0-9F7F-5AA971953CE1.thumb.png.980e3dbc1ab73ebe0aaf4155a063eb63.png

Wow that would be an amazing coincidence!!

20 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Now that’s just plain lazy!

Hi all!

I'm in 2nd season with Real Madrid and a player who's been brought automatically by my assistant as a youth player at the beginning at the second season has bugged. It says every day that his transfer to XY has been cancelled but is shows he will join that team despite the fact that i've never accepted any offers for him...

Hope you can help.

On 14/11/2018 at 09:52, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thanks, this is an issue we're aware of and we're working on it 

added 0 minutes later

This is something which is aware to us and which we're looking into, thanks :)

Do you have a rough idea of when it’ll possibly be fixed? Makes the game a bit unplayable for me at the moment but thanks for the update! 

So I'm in 2022 and the transfer deadline in the Premier League just closed on July 21st, with the season starting on July 23rd. Also there's a friendly jammed in between league games! Surely a bug?

avrgnk.png

2nvyyvk.png

Edited by Schwantz34
47 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

So I'm in 2022 and the transfer deadline in the Premier League just closed on July 21st, with the season starting on July 23rd. Also there's a friendly jammed in between league games! Surely a bug?

avrgnk.png

2nvyyvk.png

I believe this would be due to the 2022 World Cup being hosted in Qatar over the Winter period. The Friendly does seem inconveniently placed though.

Edited by Jack
3 minutes ago, Jack said:

I believe this would be due to the 2022 World Cup being hosted in Qatar over the Winter period. The Friendly does seem inconveniently placed though.

Forgot about the daft idea of the Winter World Cup. That friendly is weird still though as you said.

6 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

avrgnk.png

2nvyyvk.png

The friendly it's a bug but the rest it's ok. Like already said it's because of world cup 

I've selected in training section the focus attribute for each player, and once in a while the are changed by "default" I guess (striker with atrr focus movement midfielders with creativity and defender with positioning) I change it several times and every time it's automatically changed.

I never turn on the option for assistante coach take control off trainning.

This is happening in my save wich one I have started before I get the last update from playstore.

This is an issue or I have to start a new save to get the things running properly with the last update? 

Thanks

Edited by RubenMota

Hi, I’m in the first season w/ Manchester United and seeing a problem for all of my players. I first noticed with Bailly and then Eric Dier. 

Whenever I train a player in another position (example: Dier as right fullback), once the training is finished, his “focus position” is not reverted automatically to his main position (in this case, CB or DM). So far, not a bug.

But once I try to tap right on the “retrain position” screen to cancel fullback training (since the assistant manager says he’s already a natural), he auto-trains as a Goalkeeper. Que the player complaining he’s being trained in a position he doesn’t like. Only way to fix this seems to be permanently fixing him to focus training his main position, even if he’s a natural.

I’ve already sold Bailly on my save because of this issue, thinking it was limited to him only. Don’t want to sell Dier either. I’ve got the save + screenshots. Plz help out if possible. Thanks.

8E048129-5D13-49F4-8D66-BED8FEB5C26C.png

On 14/11/2018 at 21:42, desmon111 said:

Training coach no influence in players  fix it asap

Plus this too. None of my coaches seem to be gaining any influence with any players, no matter if they’re gold+natural.

I’m still finding FMM19 beyond frustrating to play. Training is so bugged and gets more and more bugged the further you get into your save. It all seems such an unfathomable dark art with some older experienced players surprisingly continually progressing yet young inexperienced players never progressing once ever. Literally 19 year olds with zero progress despite a massive step up in league, training facilities, coaches etc and when you decided it’s a total mess and just let your assistant handle the training he literally doesn’t change one thing once over 2 seasons. Such a total mess.

The long shots it makes us concede in the last 10 minutes just isn’t realistic. It’s like you can guarantee at least one in every game in FMM19. I understand it might be the correct result for the game simulation but when it always presents it as a 40 yard screamer in the last 10 mins with their only shot on goal it gets real boring quick.

then on top of that squad status is still bugged. You offer some exciting young player a contract as a ‘hot prospect’ and 2 days later when he’s signed the contract FM has decided he should be a ‘rotation’ player and forever hampering his enjoyment and development.

My guess is SI fully knows about these issues and couldn’t do an easy fix so just went with it. It’s unimaginable that they could have missed so much in testing yet again but instead just knowingly realease another cash cow of a broken game.

Wrong information being shown on the recent form screen. Example here showing my player scored twice and had a 10 match rating but the recent form screen says he didn’t score and had a 6 match rating. 

C3726436-F6E0-4574-A2F7-0332C051F87A.png

3D8BCFFD-4961-4F98-9569-C141EF8D1338.png

Both Korean army and police teams stop loaning your players and get the greyed out ones. Plus they're stuck at the bottom of the leagues. Pretty game breaking for K-league management :(

Screenshot_20181117-163813.jpeg

Screenshot_20181117-163826.jpeg

I’m currently Brazil (& Villa) manager, and have been given the option to send Coutinho (Barcelona) to physiotherapy for a recurring issue. Is this intentional or a bug?

AFEA00CE-9DC5-4DF6-99AE-0A757BBB720A.thumb.png.956412a6c49030841c792b1db0a1d769.png

I don't think the Current Ability Rating Stars are correct.

I have players where the attributes are better for one than the other, yet the weaker of the two has a better Ability Rating. 

Anyone else? 

Hi again!

First i used a save of someone else and he used the game in turkish language. Now in the sase there are some turkish words stuck in for some competition names...

Any opinion how may i change it?

8 hours ago, Jack said:

Would this be a bug or a super strange coincidence?

54891DE4-EE05-44B1-96B5-6A445E9756C5.png

Coincidence. One of the games got delayed because you probably had to play in champions league and other cups. 

On my tablet when searching a player by name, it brings up the Google keyboard and then leaves up the bottom menu. This means I then can't access the reset and done buttons.

x0qphx.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

Okay, not sure if it has been reported yet.

If I retrain a player in a position where he doesn't have any aptitude, the position changes itself to GK position and trains the player for GK attributes. 🤔

I faced this problem when I tried to train Gedson Fernandez in CB position and Cristian Pavon in AM (SS) position. 

NB : I manage the training of my players myself, not my assistant manager.  

33 minutes ago, Dianto Billy Nova said:

He doesn't want join to your club mate

There's actually a bug that has been acknowledged by SI Games really similar to that. So that's most probably a bug.

On 17/11/2018 at 15:58, Jack said:

Would this be a bug or a super strange coincidence?

54891DE4-EE05-44B1-96B5-6A445E9756C5.png

Shouldn't be happening, do you have a save where this is shown? Ideally from before the games are played. 

On 17/11/2018 at 15:42, marpek said:

Both Korean army and police teams stop loaning your players and get the greyed out ones. Plus they're stuck at the bottom of the leagues. Pretty game breaking for K-league management :(

Screenshot_20181117-163813.jpeg

Screenshot_20181117-163826.jpeg

These teams don't sign players as they are conscription-based, so no loans would occur from the user's team. We don't currently have a conscription mechanism in-game so the squad lists are blank, but we are looking at this internally. 

59 minutes ago, TheServant said:

There's actually a bug that has been acknowledged by SI Games really similar to that. So that's most probably a bug.

Gosh 😌, That just happened for my youngster when he want renewed the contract