Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

On 17/11/2018 at 11:01, kjiho said:

Hi, I’m in the first season w/ Manchester United and seeing a problem for all of my players. I first noticed with Bailly and then Eric Dier. 

Whenever I train a player in another position (example: Dier as right fullback), once the training is finished, his “focus position” is not reverted automatically to his main position (in this case, CB or DM). So far, not a bug.

But once I try to tap right on the “retrain position” screen to cancel fullback training (since the assistant manager says he’s already a natural), he auto-trains as a Goalkeeper. Que the player complaining he’s being trained in a position he doesn’t like. Only way to fix this seems to be permanently fixing him to focus training his main position, even if he’s a natural.

I’ve already sold Bailly on my save because of this issue, thinking it was limited to him only. Don’t want to sell Dier either. I’ve got the save + screenshots. Plz help out if possible. Thanks.

8E048129-5D13-49F4-8D66-BED8FEB5C26C.png

Could we take a look at your save please? Upload link is here: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I've noticed that I never have an issue with player fitness.

I can play the same starting XI in every game and not have to worry about injuries or poor performance.

I've just had a gruelling December/early January period which saw me play 11 games in 36 days (that's approximately a game every 3 days) and I've been able to select the same players for each match.

Part of being a manager is having to rest key players and rotate the squad when fitness levels are low or when players pick up injuries due to playing too much. It makes the game so much easier when you can pick the same strongest lineup every time.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean
38 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I can play the same starting XI in every game and not have to worry about injuries or poor performance.

I've just had a gruelling December/early January period which saw me play 11 games in 36 days (that's approximately a game every 3 days) and I've been able to select the same players for each match.

Part of being a manager is having to rest key players and rotate the squad when fitness levels are low or when players pick up injuries due to playing too much. It makes the game so much easier when you can pick the same strongest lineup every time.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was the same for the AI, but when you see how much they struggle with fitness it just feels so unbalanced

3 hours ago, Twister045 said:

It wouldn't be so bad if it was the same for the AI, but when you see how much they struggle with fitness it just feels so unbalanced

Excellent point. It gives you a real advantage over the AI. Come on SI, can't you do something about this?

8 hours ago, Luke W said:

Shouldn't be happening, do you have a save where this is shown? Ideally from before the games are played. 

Yes I kept a save just in case it’d help - where & how can I upload it?

Hello guys,

My problem is about training. I updated game but it is still the same thing. I change training details but after playing two or three matches I am looking training and its reset itself. Always the same things. What can I do ?

4 hours ago, SonTungST said:

African Cup of Nations is not started although the current year is 2023.

IMG_20181120_122145.jpg

This should have been fixed in the 10.0.5 update, can you check again from a new save.

18 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

What team are you playing as? I'll look into this.

Hi all!

I have this problem that the game's language is set to English but i made a carrier mode in turkish language. Now after i set it to english, there are some places where it hasn't been changed back. You can see int he picture the group stage's name is in turkish. Unfortunately it's the same in all competitions that the second line of the name has remained turkish.

Any guess?

Screenshot_20181120-111734_FM_2019_Mobile[1].jpg

1 hour ago, James A said:

This should have been fixed in the 10.0.5 update, can you check again from a new save.

10.0.5?? When was this released as I still have 10.0.4

8 minutes ago, Markcoad said:

10.0.5?? When was this released as I still have 10.0.4

10.0.5 will be the next update, no release date yet.

1 hour ago, glajmate said:

Hi all!

I have this problem that the game's language is set to English but i made a carrier mode in turkish language. Now after i set it to english, there are some places where it hasn't been changed back. You can see int he picture the group stage's name is in turkish. Unfortunately it's the same in all competitions that the second line of the name has remained turkish.

Any guess?

Screenshot_20181120-111734_FM_2019_Mobile[1].jpg

This is a known issue that is currently being looked into.

2 hours ago, James A said:

What team are you playing as? I'll look into this.

I'm playing as Colchester United in League 2 but to be honest, I think it applies to any team.

It was also an issue in FMM18. Player conditioning was rarely a problem for the human controlled squad but a massive problem for the AI. I would look at the AI squad and a lot of its players would be selected for games unfit whereas my squad was always be fit and health no matter how many games my players had been selected for.

I appreciate you looking into this though. It gives the player a big advantage over the AI.

1 hour ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Also @James A, would it be possible for you or for someone else to look at the match ratings? I think this is a really major problem in the game.

Are you referring to the issue that was raised on our forums earlier this year, or is this something else?

That previous issue is still an open on going issue that is being looked at.

6 hours ago, un4givenn said:

Hello guys,

My problem is about training. I updated game but it is still the same thing. I change training details but after playing two or three matches I am looking training and its reset itself. Always the same things. What can I do ?

does this still happen in a new save game?

What device are you using?

4 hours ago, James A said:

Are you referring to the issue that was raised on our forums earlier this year, or is this something else?

That previous issue is still an open on going issue that is being looked at.

Yes it might be the one that was raised in the official forums because that was the one I raised.

If it is still being looked into then that's fine. I wasn't sure if SI still had it on their radar. Do you anticipate it being resolved in an update for FMM19? 

In addition, I'm not sure if GK ratings and the impact of red cards on player ratings was covered extensively in the previous raised issue. I think these two issues are more prominent in FMM19 than they were in FMM18. But the issues raised for FMM18 are still a big problem in FMM19. You still don't see ratings below 5 at the end of 90 minutes. I seem to recall either FMM14 or FMM15 having a much more realistic match rating mechanism.

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Just wondering whether anyone else has noticed, but in La Liga when I offer a new player a contract I'm forced to offer a minimum release fee? Not sure whether it's a bug or some strange rule, can't seem to switch it off.

Edited by StueyBTRFC
Grammatical error
2 hours ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Just wondering whether anyone else has noticed, but in La Liga when I offer a new player a contract I'm forced to offer a minimum release fee? Not sure whether it's a bug or some strange rule, can't seem to switch it off.

It is a rule of la liga, every player has to have a release clause in his contract

On 13/11/2018 at 16:39, Inferno said:

Toulouse's stadium is just called "stadium"

image.png

Bizarrely, this was a licensing request.

21 hours ago, SonTungST said:

African Cup of Nations is not started although the current year is 2023.

IMG_20181120_122145.jpg

Fixed internally already.

18 hours ago, un4givenn said:

Hello guys,

We think this will be fixed in the next update.

Is it me or is there a lot of weird manager changes from lower leagues? You get lower league English managers going abroad and international managers managing lower league English teams. For example a VNL team sacks their manager and the three managers in the running are Spanish or Italian. 

4 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Is it me or is there a lot of weird manager changes from lower leagues? You get lower league English managers going abroad and international managers managing lower league English teams. For example a VNL team sacks their manager and the three managers in the running are Spanish or Italian. 

3 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Yes this is a massivley annoying bug. I'm 3 years into my save and 13 league 2 managers are Italian with many more in the non-league

Do you both have Italy loaded? How high profile are these managers? Would you be able to provide a save?

Hello, i have a problem, when i make changements in the training tab, fews days later everythinh comes off.

Was the same thing 3 times in a row , i am french and it is same when i set up french language.

1516307837_Screenshot1_2018-11-20-12-10-41.thumb.png.68bc3963dfc97773736200bd1cc5e8f0.png586238956_Screenshot2_2018-11-20-12-10-57.thumb.png.613d0632bcf2a8e5d7b00cef83ec9d2f.png114022310_Screenshot3_2018-11-20-12-11-11.thumb.png.36c66d3cb5b77b4be2f8a9b978be6ff1.png

1622447383_Screenshot4_2018-11-20-12-11-27.thumb.png.b04b566fd66625c6ce5feae7e7dccbbc.png

FEWS DAYS LATER

599009690_Screenshot1_2018-11-20-12-14-58.thumb.png.8ba7915931f3f54f70bc7a89d8e212fb.png952927100_Screenshot2_2018-11-20-12-15-08.thumb.png.621df0311d23f3dfea49f0ba73da9fc7.png1453216054_Screenshot3_2018-11-20-12-15-23.thumb.png.1f48e18dc7d231dc5a7fe51f8ff4fea2.png2094104510_Screenshot4_2018-11-20-12-15-42.thumb.png.2fd185d159923fb1d3f9515589e3b9a7.png

What can i do?

Thank you for your answers

4 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

Managerial appointments are just plain bizarre in FMM19. For example:

• Sam Allardyce to Troyes in Domino's Ligue 2
  • Darren Ferguson to Aalen in the German third division
  • Nigel Adkins to US Creteil-Lusitanos in the French National
  • Sean Dyche to Torino in Serie A (not obscure but still very unlikely)
1 minute ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Managerial appointments are just plain bizarre in FMM19. For example:

• Sam Allardyce to Troyes in Domino's Ligue 2
  • Darren Ferguson to Aalen in the German third division
  • Nigel Adkins to US Creteil-Lusitanos in the French National
  • Sean Dyche to Torino in Serie A (not obscure but still very unlikely)

If you notice some questionable managerial appointments please keep a save from a week or so before the manager gets appointed and we'll take a look at it. Either through here or on the forums