Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Any news on when we can expect the next update? There are too many problems with the game at the moment to enjoy playing it. 

I have noticed that when I offer one of my players a new contract and change the squad status, they accept the new contract but the squad status doesn't change.

On 17/11/2018 at 08:27, RubenMota said:

I've selected in training section the focus attribute for each player, and once in a while the are changed by "default" I guess (striker with atrr focus movement midfielders with creativity and defender with positioning) I change it several times and every time it's automatically changed.

I never turn on the option for assistante coach take control off trainning.

This is happening in my save wich one I have started before I get the last update from playstore.

This is an issue or I have to start a new save to get the things running properly with the last update? 

Thanks

Hi, same thing here. when i change a specific attribute that i want my players work on in training, it's all time coming back to what it was originally set to. Even when i change game language.

Ex :

688344926_Screenshot4_2018-11-20-12-11-27.thumb.png.8306c2b1097bfaa0c25e4b8a3e18672a.png1741596488_Screenshot4_2018-11-20-12-15-42.thumb.png.92875e89b566edef2f5fc53c5ceae005.png

So, umm, the scrapbook entries for players seem to have the birthdate of their regen for some reason, eg:

longway-season04s-01.jpg

and 

longway-season04s-02.jpg

Robert Lewandowksi's birthday is not 3/10/2000....

Have verified this with 2 other regens... Nice way to confirm they are the regen, but looks to be a bug to me....

Note this occurs even when there has been some mutation of the regen (note the changes to position), in case that matters at all:

longway-season03-128.jpg.a29d8790165e02f7605dfac50f8a4dc5.jpg

longway-season03-129.jpg.57b4c26b5ea47311e63d3b2a686b45dd.jpg

Edited by Scratch
more info
1 hour ago, Scratch said:

So, umm, the scrapbook entries for players seem to have the birthdate of their regen for some reason, eg:

longway-season04s-01.jpg

and 

longway-season04s-02.jpg

Robert Lewandowksi's birthday is not 3/10/2000....

Have verified this with 2 other regens... Nice way to confirm they are the regen, but looks to be a bug to me....

Note this occurs even when there has been some mutation of the regen (note the changes to position), in case that matters at all:

longway-season03-128.jpg.a29d8790165e02f7605dfac50f8a4dc5.jpg

longway-season03-129.jpg.57b4c26b5ea47311e63d3b2a686b45dd.jpg

Could you send us over a save using  https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 so we can have a look at it. Please change the name of the file so we know which one is yours

14 hours ago, ron1hy said:

I have noticed that when I offer one of my players a new contract and change the squad status, they accept the new contract but the squad status doesn't change.

we have managed to reproduce this in house and it is now under review

As some people have pointed out some key bugs would be nice to squashed out sooner rather than later:

-Managerial appointments are strange and unrealistic. I have Eng, Spa, Ger and Sco leagues loaded and managers doesn't seem to have any restriction on what country they get jobs. Eng leagues swarmed with Spaniard managers after 2 seasons and english ones in germany 2nd and 3rd tiers. 

-Coaching looks good and seem like a step into right direction, but isn't just working as many have pointed out

-It is WAY too easy to get free transfer (both english and foreigner) signing which are "unrealisticly good for your team" - Even after offering less money than other bigger stature clubs are! Also, top clubs drops out wonderkids which aren't receiving any attentions from anywhere.

-Lower league clubs are paying whole wages of loanees as a default. Breaks club finances

3 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Could you send us over a save using  https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 so we can have a look at it. Please change the name of the file so we know which one is yours

No need. Here's how to replicate in latest public version:

1. Start a new save. I used England.

2. Add a player to the scrapbook

3. Visit any other player's detail page and note their date of birth.

4. Go to the scrapbook and open the player added. He will now show the date of birth of the player visited in step 3.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 as many times as you like. All scrapbook entries will show the date of birth of the last player detail screen visited.

The only reason Ronaldo's scrapbook entry had the date of birth of his regen is because his regen was the last player I visited. If the last player I'd visited was someone else then it would have their date instead of his regen's.

20 minutes ago, Scratch said:

4. Go to the scrapbook and open the player added. He will now show the date of birth of the player visited in step 3.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 as many times as you like. All scrapbook entries will show the date of birth of the last player detail screen visited.

The only reason Ronaldo's scrapbook entry had the date of birth of his regen is because his regen was the last player I visited. If the last player I'd visited was someone else then it would have their date instead of his regen's.

Thanks @Scratch, we've managed to reproduce it this way and it's now under review 

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Calm down Columbo 😛

10 hours ago, zaangie said:

First two games of champions league groups against the same team. 

Screenshot_20181122-231143.jpg

Do you have a save file for this which you could provide us? It may all be different because of the 2022 World Cup but we'd like to take a look at it anyway

@bestmanager99 @TommyGun444 It seems that it may be a device specific issue and one which is not isolated to Football Manager 19 Mobile.

There is a thread on the Samsung forums about this issue and the Samsung developers are aware of this issue. However, we will keep monitoring the situation closely and do what we can from our end.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Smartphones-Tablets-Wearables/My-samsung-J3-2017-keeps-restarting/td-p/747061/page/7 

3 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save file for this which you could provide us? It may all be different because of the 2022 World Cup but we'd like to take a look at it anyway

Yes, I have. Where do I sent? I know it's because of world cup but it shouldn't be like this. 

2 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Yes, I have. Where do I sent? I know it's because of world cup but it shouldn't be like this. 

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Please post it in there, ensuring you change the save name file to your username so that we can easily identify it :) Thanks. If you have one before the CL fixtures get scheduled that could certainly help too!

7 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

@bestmanager99 @TommyGun444 It seems that it may be a device specific issue and one which is not isolated to Football Manager 19 Mobile.

There is a thread on the Samsung forums about this issue and the Samsung developers are aware of this issue. However, we will keep monitoring the situation closely and do what we can from our end.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Smartphones-Tablets-Wearables/My-samsung-J3-2017-keeps-restarting/td-p/747061/page/7 

Thanks, but to me it only happens while playing FMM19. With 18, for example, it was fine. Other games (despite not as "heavy" as FM) don't share the same problem.

2 hours ago, TheServant said:

I am glad that widescreen support has finally arrived, but unfortunately this happened.

Screenshot_20181124-112250.png

Just to add, I cannot cancel & continue playing. So apparently I must download the widescreen support to play the game? I guess I have to wait for a fix if I want to play FMM again.

UPDATE: Just managed to download it. Crisis averted. The widescreen support makes the experience better, but still no notch support(since it's still plain black around the notch).

Edited by Guest
18 hours ago, TheServant said:

After winning Russian Manager of the Year, the splash screen that appeared was a blank.

Screenshot_20181123-184651.png

Screenshot_20181123-184654.png

Was just about to post the same about World Manager of the Year splash screen. 

CD30E56C-C9D9-461D-83AF-747C37D8E807.thumb.png.c683a86f36f9a1db7e6fa1b1904af3b9.png

2 hours ago, URz said:

Was just about to post the same about World Manager of the Year splash screen. 

CD30E56C-C9D9-461D-83AF-747C37D8E807.thumb.png.c683a86f36f9a1db7e6fa1b1904af3b9.png

The Russian one has been fixed after the latest update. Did this happen even after that latest(10.0.5) update?

9 minutes ago, TheServant said:

The Russian one has been fixed after the latest update. Did this happen even after that latest(10.0.5) update?

10.0.5 update? 

Hey I play fm on iPad Air 2, fm version 10.0.4, I’ve notice that when I change my players specific attribute to train after I play a game all my players revert back to their default attribute. 

7BD91084-2374-4213-B619-D236D8718AD9.png

DB5DA27F-D537-47A5-B481-54740F0D2C88.png

648151A4-4591-487B-8021-94858440EF13.png