Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

The Bundesliga has VAR in it. A bit gimmicky but ok, whatever.

But EVERY goal that is reviewed by VAR is disallowed. This seems a bit excessive and actually sort of ruins any suspense. Surely the odd one should get reviewed and approved?

On 28/12/2018 at 04:18, Mr Tree said:

But EVERY goal that is reviewed by VAR is disallowed. This seems a bit excessive and actually sort of ruins any suspense. Surely the odd one should get reviewed and approved?

Not true, I've had some given by VAR.

32 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Not true, I've had some given by VAR.

ok, good for you. i've played a lot and it is definitely 100% so far on not a small sample size. it's certainly not 50-50.

15 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

ok, good for you. i've played a lot and it is definitely 100% so far on not a small sample size. it's certainly not 50-50.

I had many seasons with only disallowed goals then later some were allowed. I can only agree with you that there are much more disallowed than allowed.

27 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Agreed. In 16 odd seasons in Portugal I can probably count on one hand goals allowed by VAR. Its probably 1 in a 100

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Real life VAR isn't 50-50. Maybe you've just been unlucky in your matches.

9 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Real life VAR isn't 50-50. Maybe you've just been unlucky in your matches.

Maybe you've been lucky ;)

Not asking for 50-50, but I haven't seen a single one yet, and I've played a lot. So I think whatever ratio they're working on might need to be tweaked a bit.

On the plus side I saw my first ever "was it in the area?!" VAR penalty today, and it was for me, woohoo!

9 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Maybe you've been lucky ;)

Not asking for 50-50, but I haven't seen a single one yet, and I've played a lot. So I think whatever ratio they're working on might need to be tweaked a bit.

On the plus side I saw my first ever "was it in the area?!" VAR penalty today, and it was for me, woohoo!

It's weird that players experience things in game so differently. You'd think the same flaws would happen for everyone.

Let's hope you start to see an uptick in VAR decisions going your way.

On 28/12/2018 at 10:18, Mr Tree said:

Have you noticed that goals disallowed by VAR don't show as disallowed goals on the match info screen? (Greyed out text). I'd say that is possibly a bug?

So the first pic is of the roster, and when choosing captain, some players are missing from the list (Andre Silva, Andre Gomes). My guess is that this has something to do with the fact that they are both on loans. And finally for PK, corner kicks, and free kicks, both Silva and Gomes's position are shown as black.

KakaoTalk_20181231_001741299.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181231_001741439.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181231_001741600.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181231_002344904.jpg

I noticed this as a bug in a previous version of FMM as well and it appears it is still not fixed.

When I accept a new job at another club my board confidence on competitions appears to reflect the position of the previously managed club. I am currently top of the MLS and won the US cup with a mid-table finish expectation and have a low competitions confidence. My previous team are underperforming.

Anyone else had this?

Not sure whether this has been mentioned already, but whenever a player gets injured during a match and you sub him, the player that gets subbed on never actually joins the game and you'll be forced to play the rest of the game with 10 players.

Anyone else having a problem with transfers? I get an offer for a player they bid on him and I accept and I get a notification saying he’s being sold for x amount however when it’s all gone through I just get what he’s valued at? 

1 hour ago, PilgrimAsh said:

Anyone else having a problem with transfers? I get an offer for a player they bid on him and I accept and I get a notification saying he’s being sold for x amount however when it’s all gone through I just get what he’s valued at? 

Not exactly the player value for me, but I do only get somewhere around 80% of the agreed transfer fee.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:07, Schwantz34 said:

Not sure if this is a bug but it's certainly unrealistic.

Offered the England job on the day my Holland side are in the EURO 2024 final. If I accepted that offer I wouldn't get to play the final. That offer wouldn't happen in reality and of it did you'd take charge after the final.

2nan2oy.png

If you have a save file which still features this issue on it could you please upload it here, ensuring you rename the file to your username so we can easily identify it. Thank you!

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 09:59, Meestercat said:

Apologies if this has already been raised, but I’ve noticed that since the last update that tactical or substitution changes are not being saved before confirming to return to the game.

E.g. Mid-game I go to Tactics and substitute a striker. I then go to Attacking options and select, for example, Play Through Balls. If I then return to the formation view the substitution has been undone. It also applies to positional changes. In addition, the bug presents itself if I try the other way and change the Attacking options first then make the sub.

A workaround is to make one change then return to the game, then hit Tactics again to make the other change, but obviously not ideal given that frequently many minutes can pass before you’re allowed to get to the Tactics screen again.

This is not something which we have been able to reproduce. Could you provide a little more information about the issue? Is this still occurring? What device are you using where the issue is present? 

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 17:59, mustafa58 said:

Days are not passing. Holidays are not solution

Screenshot_20181231-203621.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-203748.jpg

Although you say days are not passing, you have posted screenshots from two different days. Could you elaborate slightly on what the issue is? After that, could you please attach a save file into our cloud service and we will take a closer look at this issue. Please rename the file with your username before uploading to ensure we can easily identify it. Thank you,

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 19:15, RobHam10 said:

Some text missing on World Coach of the Year award

Screenshot_20181229-191415.png

It is not so much that text is missing, but that line is reserved for the name of the competition that the award is obtained in. As this award is not linked to a competition it displays without anything on the top, but yes it does look rather empty. Do you have a save file in which a link to this graphical news item is present? If so, could you please upload it to the link below, making sure you name the file with your username so it is easily identifiable. Thanks.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:28, Lavi said:

So the first pic is of the roster, and when choosing captain, some players are missing from the list (Andre Silva, Andre Gomes). My guess is that this has something to do with the fact that they are both on loans. And finally for PK, corner kicks, and free kicks, both Silva and Gomes's position are shown as black.

KakaoTalk_20181231_001741299.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181231_001741439.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181231_001741600.jpg

KakaoTalk_20181231_002344904.jpg

This is an issue we are aware of and we are working on it, thank you. 

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:38, Adoring_Fan said:

Not sure whether this has been mentioned already, but whenever a player gets injured during a match and you sub him, the player that gets subbed on never actually joins the game and you'll be forced to play the rest of the game with 10 players.

We have not been able to reproduce this here. Could you please give us some more information about your issue in that case? Does this happen for you 100% of the time that a player is injured? Also, what device are you playing on? Thank you very much 🙂

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:57, PilgrimAsh said:

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:21, Adoring_Fan said:

Not exactly the player value for me, but I do only get somewhere around 80% of the agreed transfer fee.

This is an issue we're aware of and it is currently under review.

when I agree to sell a player who is in the final months of his contract for a fee, the transfer takes place but I don't get the money. When I loan a player out with a buy-out clause and it is activated the money for the transfer is not added to my transfer budget. When I put the buy-back clause when selling a player I would need back in the future it is not reflected in their contract. 

2 minutes ago, mulama said:

when I agree to sell a player who is in the final months of his contract for a fee, the transfer takes place but I don't get the money. When I loan a player out with a buy-out clause and it is activated the money for the transfer is not added to my transfer budget. When I put the buy-back clause when selling a player I would need back in the future it is not reflected in their contract. 

If you could attach a save game in this link before any of these occur we will take a look at it in greater detail. Please tell us which players this is affecting so we can figure out what the issue is. Please ensure you rename the save file with your username so it is easily identifiable for us. 

7 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

This is not something which we have been able to reproduce. Could you provide a little more information about the issue? Is this still occurring? What device are you using where the issue is present? 

Hi Sebastian, I’ll do my best.

Mid-game I’ll go into Tactics to make a change. If I change a players position or role and then go into, for example, Attacking Instructions and then return to Formations the change I just made has been reverted. This occurs in any of the Tactics sub-menus. It seems I have to make a change then click Resume for a change to be saved.

So for example, if I wanted to drop a CM into the DM position and change the team to play Defensive, I would have to move the player, click Resume then press Tactics once play restarted to go back into Tactics to make the second change - I couldn’t do both at once because changes aren’t saved between Tactics screens.

Does that make any sense?

Im experiencing the same across multiple saves.

Im using the latest build on an iOS device.

4 minutes ago, Meestercat said:

Hi Sebastian, I’ll do my best.

Mid-game I’ll go into Tactics to make a change. If I change a players position or role and then go into, for example, Attacking Instructions and then return to Formations the change I just made has been reverted. This occurs in any of the Tactics sub-menus. It seems I have to make a change then click Resume for a change to be saved.

So for example, if I wanted to drop a CM into the DM position and change the team to play Defensive, I would have to move the player, click Resume then press Tactics once play restarted to go back into Tactics to make the second change - I couldn’t do both at once because changes aren’t saved between Tactics screens.

Does that make any sense?

Im experiencing the same across multiple saves.

Im using the latest build on an iOS device.

Hell I’ve just reproduced that and it’s the same issue! 😳 I’ve never noticed it happen before. That sucks 🙁

18 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Hell I’ve just reproduced that and it’s the same issue! 😳 I’ve never noticed it happen before. That sucks 🙁

It is annoying!

I’m sure I don’t recall seeing it prior to one of the most recent updates, but unfortunately I have no proof of that, just a hunch.