Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

14 minutes ago, jianghaoism said:

Just out of curiosity, may I know why this can't be fixed? I've just noticed a Chilean regen called Felipe in my save, so it does seem that regens can have common names...

It's not as simple a feature as it would seem as Brazilian players are given short names based on a variety of factors, would require significant dev work and testing to get right. 

3 hours ago, Luke W said:

Did a bit of digging, they are being punished for some dubious transfer activity so none of their games in the Portugal Championship count this season, but they are still 'competing' in the league, so have a full schedule, the games are just friendlies

Gil Vicente were declared innocent and gonna play in first league in 2019/20.

When players are in second team, wven if they get offer, I cam negotiate with the clubs that give offer.

ı can see that offers, but I can’t see them.

225BF10B-2282-4463-86FD-FEFD7AC51766.png

9 hours ago, Luke W said:

It's not as simple a feature as it would seem as Brazilian players are given short names based on a variety of factors, would require significant dev work and testing to get right. 

Thanks for the explanation. Appreciate it!

Went on holiday and checked the match report for a match I missed. Match report says a player called ‘Tamba’ scored in the 5th minute. There is no player in my club called Tamba. On another screen, the goal was awarded to one of my strikers.

1103BBED-CA8C-4FA8-B35E-74B59DC8D3BC.png

2B309D01-447F-4C58-8457-0E25BD7B821B.png

17 minutes ago, LiverpoolFan said:

Went on holiday and checked the match report for a match I missed. Match report says a player called ‘Tamba’ scored in the 5th minute. There is no player in my club called Tamba. On another screen, the goal was awarded to one of my strikers.

1103BBED-CA8C-4FA8-B35E-74B59DC8D3BC.png

2B309D01-447F-4C58-8457-0E25BD7B821B.png

Whose profile does it take you to if you click Tamba from the match overview page? 

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier

Hi guys,

i am having troubles with my save files. I've searched the forum and couldn't find any OP that has the same problem as me, so i will just post it here (hope it's the right place). I bought FMM 2019 yesterday and played it for a couple of hours (i went in and out of the game couple of times and could always load up the last save). But today, when i open the game, i cannot load my last save, because there isnt any, I can only start a new game... Went to the documents of the game and the save files aren't there. It's empty.

The weird thing is, i had the same problem with FMM 2018, so now i don't know if something is wrong with my phone or i am i missing something? It's like the game refreshes/resets every day. 

I am using samsung S8+ and android 8.0.

Thanks,

On 07/01/2019 at 15:20, Luke W said:

The option of us giving players nicknames would be something I’d like to see. I was managing Brazil in a save at start of year and it was such a pain with all the long names. I would have happily sat down at the start and gave all my players nicknames to make it easier. 

5 hours ago, Dibl said:

Hi guys,

i am having troubles with my save files. I've searched the forum and couldn't find any OP that has the same problem as me, so i will just post it here (hope it's the right place). I bought FMM 2019 yesterday and played it for a couple of hours (i went in and out of the game couple of times and could always load up the last save). But today, when i open the game, i cannot load my last save, because there isnt any, I can only start a new game... Went to the documents of the game and the save files aren't there. It's empty.

The weird thing is, i had the same problem with FMM 2018, so now i don't know if something is wrong with my phone or i am i missing something? It's like the game refreshes/resets every day. 

I am using samsung S8+ and android 8.0.

Thanks,

Hi, could you send us a screenshot of your documents folder? 

please add some more texts or whatever but i swear to god, the next time i see "second half performance was a joy to behold", ESPECIALLY inappropriately, i'll go doolally.

i think the match animations could be improved a bit. i realise it must be difficult anyway and i will happily concede that you've generally done a fantastic job with them, like i'd say they're at a 95% level, so bravo. but some real-life goals are rarely seen in the game, some goals in the game are rarely seen in real-life. i can't stand the "striker darting in at the near post from a corner" goal - when do you see that?! plus i'd like more realistic penalties, and melees. it's not life or death at all - but it could make a good thing better :)

also, i'm resorting to actually reporting this now - it really annoys me that if you get "multiple bids" for a player, you can only agree a flat fee, none of the extras (like "buy back fee" or "sell on fee"). not sure how you'd change it, but i generally like to add sell-ons, but it's become too annoying to try and do so i'm just shrugging now. annoying though.

19 hours ago, 1759 said:

The option of us giving players nicknames would be something I’d like to see. I was managing Brazil in a save at start of year and it was such a pain with all the long names. I would have happily sat down at the start and gave all my players nicknames to make it easier. 

I'd like to see that too - even us manually giving the names would make the game much more enjoyable.

I'm in the year 2026 in my save and notice that player histories only show the last 10 years. Eg. Eden Hazard, Neymar, etc only have histories back to 2016.

Is this a bug?

How are the manager holiday options meant to work?

I was just fooling around with them to see what unfolded and unfortunately nothing did. I shortlisted 25 odd players on two saves of various quality/price and in needed positions and holiday'd the window on both to find I sold and signed no-one (apart from loans out). Considering the options i selected I assumed I'd see some kind of activity?

23 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Hi, could you send us a screenshot of your documents folder? 

Well, the save files are there now. But still, the problem remains... This is kinda hard to explain, but eventually after some time (can be 10 mins or 2 hours) of not playing, when i open the game again, the save is not the latest i made, but it goes back to the second last save i made - like it's using some backup saves. So i have to wait (again it could be 10 min or 2 hours), that the game refreshes those files to the latest.

It's easier to expain on the screenshots. I played the game in the morning, saved it and took a screenshot (latest save is 22/8/19). Then after cca. 3 hours i decided to play again and i opened the game and the saves were 1 month older (25/7/19). The only thing i could do, is close the game and wait a couple of minutes or hours and the save files will change to the latest date automatically.

I don't know, maybe it's my phone or something... But the exact this was happening with FMM 2018.

639824207_Screenshot_20190111-095850_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.e2fc5df104ac36295f531da007e218e7.jpg635166269_Screenshot_20190111-095902_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.a31090ec497a1d47742cd2fb19e33721.jpg

On 07/01/2019 at 23:16, tagataho said:

When players are in second team, wven if they get offer, I cam negotiate with the clubs that give offer.

ı can see that offers, but I can’t see them.

225BF10B-2282-4463-86FD-FEFD7AC51766.png

I was going to post the same thing. Get offers for players in the reserves but they never show in the inbox. Only promoting them and offering them out will then get a visible offer.

1 hour ago, Vaile23 said:

I was going to post the same thing. Get offers for players in the reserves but they never show in the inbox. Only promoting them and offering them out will then get a visible offer.

Could you send over a save using the link below so we can have a look? It would be helpful to us if you rename the file so we know which one is yours.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Ooh, this is a bit odd - I was playing late yesterday and I got this:

420279328_Screenshot_20190112-224915_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.2d85d8ca1f5a66a64c58ee838f05d37c.jpg

So actually, it was the African player of the year award where I started. I beamed with pride and clicked on his profile, and thought "man, he's getting so good that those 200k pw wages look skinny. Out of the kindness of my heart, I'm going to offer him a new contract."

On the contract screen though, he had no demands, and just said "I'm not interested in discussing a contract at this time".

So I came back to News and saw that I had no button available to respond to the bids. Thought that's a bit odd, so I had a look:

187527952_Screenshot_20190112-224931_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.9202ba628ac2e150809158f394fc8f85.jpg

365260199_Screenshot_20190112-224923_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.a97ed8c5ecebe7727dfe5eab196d3faf.jpg

I did not accept a bid!

It's not the end of the world - I should be able to say "no" when asked to confirm the transfer when the window opens, I have a couple of other great strikers, plus a couple on my shortlist, and Salifou is unpopular in my squad, etc. On the other hand I have nurtured him since 18 and now have to play the rest of the season with him probably not at full power (distracted by upcoming move? Don't know if it'll have an effect but it might).

This is a bit buggy too, I think:

28523276_Screenshot_20190112-110515_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.773e5bc0826d25f6c294e7f52d123de6.jpg

So y'know, bit of a shame but these things happen. However...

1301578981_Screenshot_20190112-110449_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.c46273ff43058cdf2ab4c31f73b633c1.jpg

2059255403_Screenshot_20190112-110501_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.0d6d77d5404f14ae193cc98074e31667.jpg

Now, I love a rags-to-riches story... But this seems a bit too far-fetched. The guy is useless but scored a hat-trick against my world-class defence, his first ever goals for Bayern at senior level? Hmmmmm!!

I'm afraid I don't have the save files from before the games for either of these, sorry...

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

This is a bit buggy too, I think:

28523276_Screenshot_20190112-110515_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.773e5bc0826d25f6c294e7f52d123de6.jpg

So y'know, bit of a shame but these things happen. However...

1301578981_Screenshot_20190112-110449_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.c46273ff43058cdf2ab4c31f73b633c1.jpg

2059255403_Screenshot_20190112-110501_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.0d6d77d5404f14ae193cc98074e31667.jpg

Now, I love a rags-to-riches story... But this seems a bit too far-fetched. The guy is useless but scored a hat-trick against my world-class defence, his first ever goals for Bayern at senior level? Hmmmmm!!

I'm afraid I don't have the save files from before the games for either of these, sorry...

Wouldn’t call him useless myself. Got some decent attributes in the right places 

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Wouldn’t call him useless myself. Got some decent attributes in the right places 

But still... Value, wage, playing history?

25 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

But still... Value, wage, playing history?

Value and wage doesn’t have any bearing on performance. Agreed that his previous seasons for the first team doesn’t shed him in a good light but he was pretty prolific for the reserves by the looks of it. No doubt there’s a bit of shithousery going on but it’s not the most obvious example in my opinion

6 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

...now have to play the rest of the season with him probably not at full power (distracted by upcoming move? Don't know if it'll have an effect but it might).

Ok, not so worried now...

1444977552_Screenshot_20190113-163255_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.3c38c5e828107620372136641b6aa1e0.jpg

9 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Ooh, this is a bit odd - I was playing late yesterday and I got this:

420279328_Screenshot_20190112-224915_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.2d85d8ca1f5a66a64c58ee838f05d37c.jpg

So actually, it was the African player of the year award where I started. I beamed with pride and clicked on his profile, and thought "man, he's getting so good that those 200k pw wages look skinny. Out of the kindness of my heart, I'm going to offer him a new contract."

On the contract screen though, he had no demands, and just said "I'm not interested in discussing a contract at this time".

So I came back to News and saw that I had no button available to respond to the bids. Thought that's a bit odd, so I had a look:

187527952_Screenshot_20190112-224931_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.9202ba628ac2e150809158f394fc8f85.jpg

365260199_Screenshot_20190112-224923_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.a97ed8c5ecebe7727dfe5eab196d3faf.jpg

I did not accept a bid!

It's not the end of the world - I should be able to say "no" when asked to confirm the transfer when the window opens, I have a couple of other great strikers, plus a couple on my shortlist, and Salifou is unpopular in my squad, etc. On the other hand I have nurtured him since 18 and now have to play the rest of the season with him probably not at full power (distracted by upcoming move? Don't know if it'll have an effect but it might).

Per above, all worked out alright:

1747788348_Screenshot_20190113-182440_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.6945c10bbba8dadb04d3d9070ea52bb1.jpg

And on 1st July I was asked to confirm his 183m euro move to Real Madrid. He still shows as unpopular but the team worked well through it this season so I considered it but eventually pressed "No".

As for the bug, I guess it must've been the rare situation of me trying to extend his contract while there was a bid on the table. Should be fixed, but not a massive problem I guess.

While we're at it, the negotiations still need improving - you get so many silly situations. He's now turned down a new 275k pw contract with 4.5m sign-on bonus cos he wanted 4.6m and wouldn't budge and I wasn't allowed to offer that much. I could go up to 350k pw wages but still he said no. Ridiculous and wouldn't happen in real life - he's turning down however much per week for the sake of 100k up-front? Nonsense.

encounter this many times as well, i will just wait for a few weeks and offer again.. their demands changes most of the times.. if not, wait a few weeks again..

3 hours ago, feng10516 said:

encounter this many times as well, i will just wait for a few weeks and offer again.. their demands changes most of the times.. if not, wait a few weeks again..

Sure, again it's not a big concern, but it is silly and should be improved

Yeah, agree.. there's other minor frustration as well. I had players wishing for a new contract. When offered, they are not interested in renewing. I am stuck with player unhappy for a few months.

I have stil the same transfer problems as before the update. When i sell a player the transfer fee is not right. I receive a lower fee than we agreed. So the bug is still not fixed? But on the update Of FM i read that the transferproblems were solved?

Edited by Faffie203
2 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I have stil the same transfer problems as before the update. When i sell a player the transfer fee is nog right. The fee goes lower. So it is still not fixed?

Can you just confirm the version you're playing on? This should have been fixed, if you have instances where this occurs please keep a save file just before the transfer goes through.