Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

22 hours ago, Fulhamperry said:

Has anyone else noticed an issue when trying to sign players with contracts due to expire? I offer them a deal which they accept and when it comes to confirming the transfer nothing happens. Then a day later it will again ask me to confirm the pending transfer. However when you look at the players profile he has signed the new contract with his current club and not to my club?

This has happened to 3 other players in total now, other players go through ok so it’s not all of them.

F31F3C1C-6B9E-4175-BE30-D9B149AFA861.jpeg

8F02DB67-35C7-47F2-AE55-469C1952311B.jpeg

AF217D69-492E-4C98-A204-0D6CAB5DBD94.jpeg

03ACF145-ED6C-4996-9F14-91DFFC91C4C0.jpeg

85E04366-C559-41D1-BD01-5038D30252F5.jpeg

Do you have a save file in which this is occurring which you might be able to provide us?

After the latest update the thumbs down/flag in national squad selection is dissapear. Is this one actually a bug or just how it works in the new update. (Sorry if my english is bad  hope y'all know what i mean)

1 minute ago, Reyunitedfc said:

After the latest update the thumbs down/flag in national squad selection is dissapear. Is this one actually a bug or just how it works in the new update. (Sorry if my english is bad  hope y'all know what i mean)

Which page are you referring to? Thumbs down/flag on what specific page?

17 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'm getting tired of players having rubbish moral with no indication of why. Especially as moral really seems to hit performances this year. 

Yeah the morale thing is the main issue in this year game. In my save i always use the ige to higher the morale. Maybe you can do that way too. That's not really cheating tbf&not make the gameplay easier. Im still losing a lot game even after edit the morale.

18 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'm getting tired of players having rubbish moral with no indication of why. Especially as moral really seems to hit performances this year. 

Do you have an example of a player who has a low morale for an unexplained reason?

18 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Which page are you referring to? Thumbs down/flag on what specific page?

Screenshot_2019-01-30-18-58-39-958_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

In that one page. You see in the earlier version when the player in not called to natl squad it supposed to be a red thumbs down/show the nation flag if player have 2 nationalities. But after i do the latest update(ver 1.2 or something i think) the thumbs down/flag dissapear

Edited by Reyunitedfc
39 minutes ago, Reyunitedfc said:

Screenshot_2019-01-30-18-58-39-958_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

The flags will not display if you already have your search set by nation (which you do with France in this case). In terms of the thumbs down, that will display for players who have retired from international duty or who have duel nationality but committed to playing for the other nation which isn't France in this case. If the thumbs down is not coming up for you then it is likely that none of these players meet that criteria. 

1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have an example of a player who has a low morale for an unexplained reason?

Just looked into this and issue is a performance one. 

A 6 and some 7 ratings results in a morale drop, however this also means the player gets in poor form which results in more average performances and the moral staying low. If a good performance comes they will regain morale but it'll only last as long as the good ratings last. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Just looked into this and issue is a performance one. 

A 6 and some 7 ratings results in a morale drop, however this also means the player gets in poor form which results in more average performances and the moral staying low. If a good performance comes they will regain morale but it'll only last as long as the good ratings last. 

This. I understand that morale should drop after a run of bad games/performances, but it shouldn’t go up and down after each and every match

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

This. I understand that morale should drop after a run of bad games/performances, but it shouldn’t go up and down after each and every match

I'm using a rubbish player, I can't pretend he's good enough but averages 7+ a season but his morale is like a yoyo, he only scores in patches then goes quiet for weeks. 

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'm using a rubbish player, I can't pretend he's good enough but averages 7+ a season but his morale is like a yoyo, he only scores in patches then goes quiet for weeks. 

Anyone 8 and above I always praise but sometimes it's opposite to what's said (for example a player should react well to public but morale goes down but with private it goes up) 

I've just had a weird bug... 

One of my strikers gets injured on 45+2 so I don't sub him yet because no point with the first half almost over (unlike AI who subs a player in stoppage time and whistle blows seconds later). So now the clocks ticking to 49th minute and I wonder if I accidentally started the second half. So I go to tactics, then see it's the first half. So I continue but second half starts (crap), so I quickly sub a striker on. During the match I notice on the pitch that I have 10 players and my sub is missing, but on the tactics he's on (even percentage went down). I managed to sub on other players but he's still missing. End of the game and the screen shows him not being subbed on at all and I was playing with 10 men all this time (don't know what he was doing ending on 85%, but pressing continue he was fresh with no signs of coming on) 

By the way this is the latest update that was today.

13 hours ago, sharaziuk said:

I've just had a weird bug... 

One of my strikers gets injured on 45+2 so I don't sub him yet because no point with the first half almost over (unlike AI who subs a player in stoppage time and whistle blows seconds later). So now the clocks ticking to 49th minute and I wonder if I accidentally started the second half. So I go to tactics, then see it's the first half. So I continue but second half starts (crap), so I quickly sub a striker on. During the match I notice on the pitch that I have 10 players and my sub is missing, but on the tactics he's on (even percentage went down). I managed to sub on other players but he's still missing. End of the game and the screen shows him not being subbed on at all and I was playing with 10 men all this time (don't know what he was doing ending on 85%, but pressing continue he was fresh with no signs of coming on) 

By the way this is the latest update that was today.

What device are you using?

Do you have any more information you could give us about the match so we can try to reproduce it in house? (What teams were used etc)

On 22/01/2019 at 18:56, Luke W said:

Managed to reproduce this, thanks for reporting it. 

Hi Luke,

Thanks for coming back to me previously, Has this issue been fixed in the latest update released a couple of days ago?

Cheers,

Sam

6 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

What device are you using?

Do you have any more information you could give us about the match so we can try to reproduce it in house? (What teams were used etc)

Samsung Galaxy S8. It was a MyClub team. He was injured in first half stoppage time. 

IMG_0498.thumb.PNG.c6e8544a69f1899c8fa0a5bff86bac7f.PNGI am sure that someone else has already noted these bugs, but I don't have time to look through 30+ pages to check. So, here they, and a complaint, are:

1) The save listed as "most recent" isn't. I just booted my game. the "most recent" save is listed as 15/11/20. The two saves below it are for 16/11/20.

2) When a team advances in cup play, the scroll always announces the games to be rescheduled to make way for the team's next match and who they will be playing before officially announcing who the next opponent is.

Every time the folks at SI do an update, it screws up my the team's performance in the current save, forcing me to adjust formation and/or tactics to get them back on track. I had won 9 straight matches in the same formation with minor tweaks in tactics from match to match, scoring 24 goals, when 10.1.3 hit. we went 1-2-2 the next five with only four goals scored before I found the right adjustments to recover from it. The same sort of thing happened with 10.1.1 and 10.1.2.

Edited by HH McCool
add picture
On 01/11/2018 at 17:39, samhardy said:

Please report any bugs you come across in FMM19 in this thread.

Spotting and reporting bugs as early as possible will help SI "iron them out" which will of course help us as well. I'll add any bugs that are reported to the OP and update it as time goes on.

Keep in mind that it is useful for SI to be provided with a save from before the bug occurs to help their investigations if that's possible.

It also might be helpful if you report it both here and on the official SI forum:

https://community.sigames.com/forum/298-football-manager-mobile-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/

Bugs

• Pre-orders a mess
  • Pre season matches being removed from fixture list afterwards
  • Team name overlapping logo
  • Player loaned to a team when a permanent transfer was agreed
  • App doesn't appear in full screen
  • Players who are "interested" turn out not to want to come to the club
  • Stuck transfer bug (again)
  • Players requiring work permits to play in countries that don’t require them (TBC by SI)
  • Players randomly promoted from youth team (again)
  • Squad numbers won’t change
  • Players being assigned the same number
  • Training progress not working
  • Buy back fees don't work
  • Manager history page doesn't correlate with actual league table (again)
  • English regen names for youngsters re-generating in Poland
  • VAR being used in situations it wouldn't be in real life
  • Date on manager of the month awards wrong
  • Defensive midfielder STILL getting consistently low ratings for the 4th version running
  • Unrealistic amount of late goals
  • Coaches have no impact on any individual players
  • Match review showing wrong name of goalscorers (again)

Is this bug or not? My natural striker training goalkeeper skill? 😂

Screenshot_2019-02-04-14-54-52-827_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-02-04-14-55-01-063_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-02-04-14-55-17-211_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

8 hours ago, Galuherd16 said:

Is this bug or not? My natural striker training goalkeeper skill? 😂

Screenshot_2019-02-04-14-54-52-827_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-02-04-14-55-01-063_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2019-02-04-14-55-17-211_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

This issue was fixed a little while ago, is this an old save/are you not on the latest build? 

15 hours ago, KraZie said:

i cant enter the gamw after update.. it just stuck in the sega loading screen.. using Note 9

Have you tried again a fresh download and install?

On 31/01/2019 at 13:46, Mr Tree said:

What on earth is going on here?! (see the other lines too - they tried to loan five of my players when they can only have one!)

1649182851_Screenshot_20190130-215408_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.d79b23f8cac6bff5412699a2bf123834.jpg

If you have a save from before these bids come in by any chance, it would be useful for us to take a look at. 

17 hours ago, KraZie said:

i cant enter the gamw after update.. it just stuck in the sega loading screen.. using Note 9

Just leave it to load and eventually it'll work, I've had this issue after every update but after the first slow launch it opens and runs fine. 

1 hour ago, Luke W said:

If you have a save from before these bids come in by any chance, it would be useful for us to take a look at. 

sorry mate, long gone, will keep in mind if sthg similar pops up again

12 hours ago, Luke W said:

This issue was fixed a little while ago, is this an old save/are you not on the latest build? 

I just download latest update 2 days ago from PlayStore

21 hours ago, Ashez said:

Just leave it to load and eventually it'll work, I've had this issue after every update but after the first slow launch it opens and runs fine. 

thx.. i left it for a while n it entered the game normally

Just wanted to chime in with this year's morale issue where players' morale is easily destroyed after a single game with a 6 rating.

For a quick and uncomplicated game, it seems rather contradictory that you're forced to resort to player interactions every 3 matches or so for each of your 20-30 players. Worse is that it's almost impossible to deal with for players who prefer to be publicly praised because whenever they are, their morale instead plummets to rock bottom.

I really hope a re-tweak of the morale system is coming, for player morale never used to be so frustrating and tedious!!

Edited by matrixneo

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but every time I loan out players, their training intensity reverts to 'normal' and they start training a random focus attribute. 

Also I notice instances where I cannot make any offers to players who are currently on a loan to another club because the 'make offer' button is missing on-screen. They don't appear to be undergoing any future transfers, and the only way to make an offer is to wait until their loan ends and they return to their club. 

On 08/02/2019 at 15:13, Thirsk said:

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but every time I loan out players, their training intensity reverts to 'normal' and they start training a random focus attribute. 

Also I notice instances where I cannot make any offers to players who are currently on a loan to another club because the 'make offer' button is missing on-screen. They don't appear to be undergoing any future transfers, and the only way to make an offer is to wait until their loan ends and they return to their club. 

With the players that are on loan are you trying to sign them during a transfer window?