Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Hi guys, need a very big help here 🤔

So, my game at 24/11/2021, during the match, it crash. It has happened again one week before this, in the match already.

I took a screenshot if you can help me.

Thx a lot! 

Screenshot_20190309-143558.png

So for Sporting, the stars for the CM are as low as they can be while their DM stars are what they are supposed to be. I thought maybe Sporting only had DM's but then the two players that I looked at were all green for both CM and DM. >This is for more than just Sporting I just checked Porto and Frankfurt (didnt get pictures for Porto only for Gelson Fernandes)<

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345303.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345011.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345694.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345487.jpg

Screenshot_20190310-014213_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190310-014224_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190310-014231_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Lavi
Add pictures

Don’t know if someone else has this problem but every now and then since the update I’ve had the issue where transfers don’t go through at all and then it falls through once the window is over.

3F88FB0C-0FC6-41B1-9FF0-F507C9048069.png

15 minutes ago, AWilemxn said:

Don’t know if someone else has this problem but every now and then since the update I’ve had the issue where transfers don’t go through at all and then it falls through once the window is over.

It is a bug I've noticed for a while now. Normally happens when the player signs a new contract with his old club WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRANSFER TO YOUR CLUB. 

I have no idea why a player(A.I ONLY) is able to sign a new contract with his club while in the middle of negotiations to sign him!!! It just doesn't make sense. 

1 hour ago, RPA123456 said:

It is a bug I've noticed for a while now. Normally happens when the player signs a new contract with his old club WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRANSFER TO YOUR CLUB. 

I have no idea why a player(A.I ONLY) is able to sign a new contract with his club while in the middle of negotiations to sign him!!! It just doesn't make sense. 

Madness haha

I have a problem that I can't start the match after i have pressed the "continue" button. It goes to the news page and I have read all of the news. I have stuck in it... Can't do anything...

2029 already, wanna cry for this issue, I don't want to restart again... I only want to manage my team until the end and want to see what will happen or show at last...

another bug with new contracts/ transfers:

I just renewed the contract of my player but my club's transfer history says he has left recently. Though, the player is still in my squad and has the new 4 year contract running.

28 minutes ago, KaitoLee said:

My "Edit" button is covered by the "Offer Non-Playing Role" option -__-!

Screenshot_20190311-104953_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Hahaha that's hilarious, and we paid for that? 

I've bought the editor last year and this year, but I don't use it often due to how underwhelming its customisation options are. And now there's this bug...

Makes me wonder if I should buy it next year. 

On 08/03/2019 at 21:56, Wave To The Wottingers said:

Howdy, frequented the site over the last couple of years as a guest but getting more and more into the game so decided to register and take the plunge. I'm an admin on another forum and admire and appreciate the hardwork that clearly goes into this forum. So to my post. This may or may not be a bug but I feel something isn't quite right here and want to put it out there. Please note I haven't read all 36 pages in this thread.

I've experienced the following curiosity in the last 5 matches. My first goalscorer is seriously injured and forced off the pitch. The first couple of times I shrugged off. But 5 consecutive matches, always the first goalscorer. Not only that it's always the same injury, thigh strain, 3 weeks out. Training programs aren't intensive, I regularly rotate the entire team to avoid burnout. I'm fairly certain something isn't quite right. Thoughts?

Please could you drop one of your saves showing this issue onto our cloud server? https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Please rename the save after your user name so we know that it's yours. Thanks. 

added 0 minutes later
On 09/03/2019 at 13:41, Carpenelz said:

Hi guys, need a very big help here 🤔

So, my game at 24/11/2021, during the match, it crash. It has happened again one week before this, in the match already.

I took a screenshot if you can help me.

Thx a lot! 

Screenshot_20190309-143558.png

Are you using the Original Match Engine? 

On 09/03/2019 at 14:44, Lavi said:

So for Sporting, the stars for the CM are as low as they can be while their DM stars are what they are supposed to be. I thought maybe Sporting only had DM's but then the two players that I looked at were all green for both CM and DM. >This is for more than just Sporting I just checked Porto and Frankfurt (didnt get pictures for Porto only for Gelson Fernandes)<

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345303.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345011.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345694.jpg

KakaoTalk_20190309_233345487.jpg

Screenshot_20190310-014213_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190310-014224_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190310-014231_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

This is under review and should be sorted after your next update. 

On 10/03/2019 at 13:08, AWilemxn said:

If you also have a save showing this issue then we'd like to take a look please. https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

added 0 minutes later
20 hours ago, MCHIM said:

2029 already, wanna cry for this issue, I don't want to restart again... I only want to manage my team until the end and want to see what will happen or show at last...

Could we take a look at your save as well please? https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

13 hours ago, zkimah said:

another bug with new contracts/ transfers:

I just renewed the contract of my player but my club's transfer history says he has left recently. Though, the player is still in my squad and has the new 4 year contract running.

Did any bids come in for the player before/during your contract offer? 

added 0 minutes later
12 hours ago, KaitoLee said:

My "Edit" button is covered by the "Offer Non-Playing Role" option -__-!

Screenshot_20190311-104953_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Which device are you playing on?

43 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Did any bids come in for the player before/during your contract offer?

yeah, the player was transfer listed since he wanted to leave "for a new challenge" and I had to reject some bids before he finally agreed to renew his contract.

23 minutes ago, zkimah said:

yeah, the player was transfer listed since he wanted to leave "for a new challenge" and I had to reject some bids before he finally agreed to renew his contract.

Is there any chance that you have a save from before any bids/your contract offer? 

7 hours ago, Luke W said:

Is there any chance that you have a save from before any bids/your contract offer? 

technically speaking yes because I uploaded a save file when I was reporting another bug (page 35) but I guess it won't be any helpful since the current bug with the transfer history occurred in the season after the one in the save.

Not sure if this is a bug but since the update, some of my players never hit 100% condition, even when I set training to low. They just seem to only reach a certain number eg. 96% instead

One of my players is "shocked that he isn't a first team regular" after I benched him in a league game in the 15th (!) game of the season.

I get that the update aimed to make player roles more important but I'm not sure if players who played 14/14 games are supposed to get upset if they don't continue to play every single game. How am I supposed to develop young players if I can't give them any play time at all without seeing exclamation marks in my squad immediately?

12 hours ago, zkimah said:

One of my players is "shocked that he isn't a first team regular" after I benched him in a league game in the 15th (!) game of the season.

I get that the update aimed to make player roles more important but I'm not sure if players who played 14/14 games are supposed to get upset if they don't continue to play every single game. How am I supposed to develop young players if I can't give them any play time at all without seeing exclamation marks in my squad immediately?

Was the player you dropped a big name player who you had told was a 'key member of your squad' ? - if so then depending on his personality its not wholly wrong that he might get upset, think of the media speculation that occurs whenever Pogba is rested and then consider what might happen if he wasn't so quiet about things generally ..

(I am surprised he is quite THAT volatile though - normally it takes a couple of games out unless they're really volatile)

Edited by Marc Vaughan
5 hours ago, Juv_Nedved said:

Got the update but the issue of missing players in Italian leagues is still there. 😓

Very much hoping they'd fix that. And non-appearing loaned players. 

Has anyone noticed a major difference with the player conditioning tweak that went out on 12-March?

The update seems to have reversed the previous player conditioning fix. None of my players suffer with fatigue and I played the same starting XI for three consecutive games in December and the worst condition rating my player had was 89%.

I will feel so frustrated if the latest update has reversed the player conditioning fix. 

6 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Has anyone noticed a major difference with the player conditioning tweak that went out on 12-March?

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

The update seems to have reversed the previous player conditioning fix. None of my players suffer with fatigue and I played the same starting XI for three consecutive games in December and the worst condition rating my player had was 89%.

I will feel so frustrated if the latest update has reversed the player conditioning fix. 

For me, so far, I’ve found it to be a fair middle ground. It’s probably hard to notice if you already regularly rotate your team though.

From a realism perspective it’s not unrealistic for players to be able to play 3 games consecutively in December when they have excellent fitness coaches, training facilities & good physical stats.

Edited by Jack
3 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

The fix isn't 'reversed' but it has been improved - you are still fairly early in the season and most players will show effects more heavily in the latter part of the season especially if there is bad weather.

Previously in my opinion the effect was a little too harsh, especially earlier in the season.

PS - @Jack is correct that the coaches and facilities you have affect how players recover and such, in case anyone isn't aware the setup of your club is very important on a lot of factors in the game as it influences the culture of the club and how it develops ... to summarise:
(1) The types of coach/assistant you have (including yourself if you're one) will set a culture emphasis in one or more area - Mental, Physical, Attacking, Defensive, Goalkeeper, Youth.
(2) These cultural points will direct various aspects of the game slightly so encourage the style of youth players coming through to compliment them (ie. if you have a physical culture kids coming through will be more physically adept), they may also affect match performance slightly (ie. a youth culture will 'protect' your kids slightly from the mental wear and tear in matches, an attacking culture will improve your clubs attacking coherance on the pitch slightly etc.).

Just been testing the update and I agree it seems like you’ve found more of a middle ground with stamina. Still got players stuck on 99% fitness despite not playing which is annoying my ocd but I guess it’s not big issue really. It seems way better now imo 👍

A weird one I’ve not seen before though. Not sure if you’ve done a tweak on transfers because I know getting transfer offers can be tough to non existent at times but Liverpool just came in and bought a half star PA 17 year old GK off me and signed him as a hot prospect. I scouted him to check if I’d missed something but no. Again no biggy just made me laugh.

046754D1-0225-4E21-9B2D-E48723E550C7.png

E474B4DC-8CB3-4642-8A2D-83426CD7DE75.png

76C9FD77-55B1-49CF-95B4-EDC6D809AC5F.png

1 minute ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Just been testing the update and I agree it seems like you’ve found more of a middle ground with stamina. Still got players stuck on 99% fitness despite not playing which is annoying my ocd but I guess it’s not big issue really. It seems way better now imo 👍

A weird one I’ve not seen before though. Not sure if you’ve done a tweak on transfers because I know getting transfer offers can be tough to non existent at times but Liverpool just came in and bought a half star PA 17 year old GK off me and signed him as a hot prospect. I scouted him to check if I’d missed something but no. Again no biggy just made me laugh.

If you want to email me a save game (limey.coder@gmail.com) then I'll take a look at those 99% players but you should find they eventually 'tick' over to 100% I would expect in most cases.

With the young kid - they are seeing something in him that your staff aren't ... are they right about it ... check back in 4-5 years time and see ... it could be the star you let escape or it could be money for nothing ... entirely your decision as manager ...