Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

17 minutes ago, ManlikeReus said:

I don’t think this was supposed to happen?B50E689D-96BB-4795-8476-FE2B81088E60.thumb.png.b60e2119b9ad838ba3593853601dabc2.png

9041DD3E-80A0-48EC-8095-B394F3BFCBC7.thumb.png.76ec95eed440b43fd8832b534d0557ed.png

26E46738-D96A-4E30-805D-D66F131C3E00.thumb.png.6ed24c3f6f8a3c84416fbfc7c0452882.png

he had 16 kicking before so I’m not sure

Sorry, ignore my previous comment, what do his progress and training pages look like?

4 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Poor I’m guessing. Very rarely does a keeper get a 7 or above

Your comment made me realise I made a mistake and meant progress rather than form, thank you! :) 

Not sure if this is a bug or what but .... 

0DCEFFDF-B77A-4068-8170-3523E296483E.png

0C5574AF-7FA7-4309-A868-D769DB5AF2DB.png

342810C9-4F78-4C2B-BA29-341070385BB9.png

Alderweireld, despite his age is still considered a world class defender and a 1st teamer.

6EA26911-E743-40B3-A584-266122795E3F.png

Edited by danK7RNY
18 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

0DCEFFDF-B77A-4068-8170-3523E296483E.png

0C5574AF-7FA7-4309-A868-D769DB5AF2DB.png

342810C9-4F78-4C2B-BA29-341070385BB9.png

Alderweireld, despite his age is still considered a world class defender and a 1st teamer.

6EA26911-E743-40B3-A584-266122795E3F.png

Reported this yesterday myself Dan not just you mate 😂

Unfortunately, I am giving up on FMM. Game is totally f*****. There are so many bugs, I don't know where to start. the latest is having over 5 million euros in available wages and game not letting me offer more than 180k euros/week and 1.6m signing fee. I  literally could not sign any decent players. All wanted 250k+ and 3m+.

Others crap includes latest save not being the latest save, phantom goals and morale roller coaster making game more irritating than fun to play.

Every time a new update is made, it screws up more stuff than it fixes. I really liked this game before FMM18, but it is honestly more irritating than fun to play now. Why don't they go back to FMM17 and start over from there? 

16 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

I also have this problem. Think I reported it over at the official SI Forums.

2 hours ago, HH McCool said:

Every time a new update is made, it screws up more stuff than it fixes. I really liked this game before FMM18, but it is honestly more irritating than fun to play now. Why don't they go back to FMM17 and start over from there? 

Have you voted yet?

Thanks for fixing the player issue in Italian leagues.  Most of the players are there now, but some are still missing.  For example, Sassuolo is missing Leonardo Sernicola and Giacomo Satalino.

This isn’t a bug but it’s an idea that could make sharing save that have bugs much easier for those that are on iOS and don’t have PC/laptop.

I have been playing Darkest Dungeon on my iPad and I noticed that there is a function to import or export a save using Dropbox. 

8989D0AE-8F46-49BB-8AC5-F2220D0E0256.thumb.jpeg.4b7cf151d0551fcd544eb5cde9756b75.jpeg

If we could do that on an iPad or iPhone as we can on Android it would make it so much easier to get saves to SI.

@Marc Vaughan @Angelos Antoniades @Sebastian Szlenkier @Luke W

Team-2 recordsheet doesnt work properly. Started this save in late feb tho.

Also is team-2 reserves issue fuxed? I even started topic on this

+ not being able to offer 350k+ wage or 3.8m+ bonus when you have several kk/w spare funds as mentioned before

0.png

Edited by dzyubinho

I find this a little silly. Clarke was two goals behind yet some way off Mane? Rashford a close third but has the same goals as Clarke in second.

2cn6zq9.jpg

34g6i2x.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34

Also, and this is a real bug bear for me, but why when scouting players are ball playing defenders reported as being 'uncomfortable on the ball'. That's ridiculous. The whole point in them being a ball playing defender is them being confident and comfortable bringing the ball out of defence if needed, and being able to pass it around with quite a bit of success. I doubt many scouts up and down the Country are looking at defenders and noting them down as a ball player who's uncomfortable with the ball 😤

Idk if bug cause guess could happen in real life but think shouldn’t in game and that’s my coach getting hurt 😔 

AF25BDB0-BCC9-4BF4-A719-10A20BD0CCBD.thumb.jpeg.a94d9e23cf7a830d543ade9599d69ac5.jpeg62F07180-1D1F-41CA-AB6A-EC37B381B815.thumb.jpeg.c38daf56564738846bac70ad9fa9ff93.jpeg

No he’s not a player coach he joined year before .  I know he poor aptitude but i had no money to buy better ones being Chesterfield but still kinda ridiculous he hurts himself in training and out 2 months 🤕🥴 Does that mean my club gets no defensive coach benefits for 2 months ? Or bug like I’m thinking 🤔???

10 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Idk if bug cause guess could happen in real life but think shouldn’t in game and that’s my coach getting hurt 😔 

AF25BDB0-BCC9-4BF4-A719-10A20BD0CCBD.thumb.jpeg.a94d9e23cf7a830d543ade9599d69ac5.jpeg62F07180-1D1F-41CA-AB6A-EC37B381B815.thumb.jpeg.c38daf56564738846bac70ad9fa9ff93.jpeg

No he’s not a player coach he joined year before .  I know he poor aptitude but i had no money to buy better ones being Chesterfield but still kinda ridiculous he hurts himself in training and out 2 months 🤕🥴 Does that mean my club gets no defensive coach benefits for 2 months ? Or bug like I’m thinking 🤔???

Hurt his ankle during attacking practice.

1. Five seasons into the game and 90% of the squad out on INT. duty before a CL final in June. Same thing following season in Oct. for a Cup game. Can't believe this nonsense still hasn't been fixed. 

2. '.. out of favor'? Think I've answered this question close to a thousand times during my current career. Literally pops up multiple times for players rested for one! game or during INT break when there are no games to be played,  standard 6-8 out-of-favor requests to get thru. One positive it saves me on toilet paper. 👍 

Would love to see this media garbage exit the game for good. 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

1. Five seasons into the game and 90% of the squad out on INT. duty before a CL final in June. Same thing following season in Oct. for a Cup game. Can't believe this nonsense still hasn't been fixed. 

2. '.. out of favor'? Think I've answered this question close to a thousand times during my current career. Literally pops up multiple times for players rested for one! game or during INT break when there are no games to be played,  standard 6-8 out-of-favor requests to get thru. One positive it saves me on toilet paper. 👍 

Would love to see this media garbage exit the game for good. 

100%!

Out of all the things that is wrong with the last update, this is the worse!! 

Misses one game all season against Leyton Orient and now wants to leave!! Ridiculous 

13685BA2-AFBF-4555-AE7E-55D139149951.png

A8DC4717-951D-49B8-BC31-1E0DE6F4A728.png

3 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Out of all the things that is wrong with the last update, this is the worse!! 

Misses one game all season against Leyton Orient and now wants to leave!! Ridiculous 

13685BA2-AFBF-4555-AE7E-55D139149951.png

A8DC4717-951D-49B8-BC31-1E0DE6F4A728.png

Hahaha wait until he gets 'shocked he isn't a first team regular' even though you've played him every game. 

Just to say, I haven't seen that one at all yet (I can't actually think of any one occasion where a player has complained about this, even in legitimate circumstances!). So definitely a bit buggy - either on yours or on mine!

On 04/04/2019 at 13:38, HH McCool said:

Unfortunately, I am giving up on FMM. Game is totally f*****. There are so many bugs, I don't know where to start. the latest is having over 5 million euros in available wages and game not letting me offer more than 180k euros/week and 1.6m signing fee. I  literally could not sign any decent players. All wanted 250k+ and 3m+.

Others crap includes latest save not being the latest save, phantom goals and morale roller coaster making game more irritating than fun to play.

We've been looking at the contract issue you've mentioned here and there should be changes that make it possible for you to use more of your excess budget in contract negotiations if the conditions are correct. 

If you have any examples of phantom goals, we'd like to look at the match please. You can save a match by clicking the arrow in the bottom bar of the match screen once a game is finished. 

On 05/04/2019 at 07:26, Juv_Nedved said:

Thanks for fixing the player issue in Italian leagues.  Most of the players are there now, but some are still missing.  For example, Sassuolo is missing Leonardo Sernicola and Giacomo Satalino.

Thanks for reporting this, will raise it with the developers but I don't think that it will be changed this version as the players aren't particularly significant. 

On 05/04/2019 at 10:19, Foxy said:

This isn’t a bug but it’s an idea that could make sharing save that have bugs much easier for those that are on iOS and don’t have PC/laptop.

I have been playing Darkest Dungeon on my iPad and I noticed that there is a function to import or export a save using Dropbox. 

8989D0AE-8F46-49BB-8AC5-F2220D0E0256.thumb.jpeg.4b7cf151d0551fcd544eb5cde9756b75.jpeg

If we could do that on an iPad or iPhone as we can on Android it would make it so much easier to get saves to SI.

@Marc Vaughan @Angelos Antoniades @Sebastian Szlenkier @Luke W

Added as feature request, not sure if there are technical barriers in implementing this but would be useful for getting saves to us. 

On 06/04/2019 at 01:44, dzyubinho said:

Team-2 recordsheet doesnt work properly. Started this save in late feb tho.

Also is team-2 reserves issue fuxed? I even started topic on this

+ not being able to offer 350k+ wage or 3.8m+ bonus when you have several kk/w spare funds as mentioned before

0.png

Could you give us a little more information on the first two issues please/link to the thread? 

6 hours ago, Luke W said:

as the players aren't particularly significant. 

I’m pretty sure Leonardo and Giacomo will be devastated reading that 😂😂

I have noticed that at some in my career(s), my entire team stops developing. This is rather strange, mostly because I have created an entire youth team in the Dutch Eredivisie, consisting of players under 25. None of them gain experience, despite 4 Gold coaches, State of the Art training facilities and plenty of game time. Anyone knows what's going on? 

18 minutes ago, Nibali said:

I have noticed that at some in my career(s), my entire team stops developing. This is rather strange, mostly because I have created an entire youth team in the Dutch Eredivisie, consisting of players under 25. None of them gain experience, despite 4 Gold coaches, State of the Art training facilities and plenty of game time. Anyone knows what's going on? 

Possibly because the Dutch league isn't competitive enough. 

No I'm serious, that's a feature. If your team doesn't play in a 'top' league then their development will be stunted. 

7 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Possibly because the Dutch league isn't competitive enough. 

No I'm serious, that's a feature. If your team doesn't play in a 'top' league then their development will be stunted. 

I am not dealing with world star talents here though - I bought/developed Eredivisie talents or players from the second Dutch league (mostly real ones) in order to grow them. Results are fine too, as the team just won the Dutch Cup and ended 4th. I am quite surprised that literally none of them have any growth whatsoever. 

Also, to paint an even more complete picture - I'm used to reselling a lot. That means, I sell talents and then buy new talents for the low. Most of my players are Dutch, their happiness/motivation is high and I rotate a lot. A few things that I thought could potentially solve the issue didn't work:

- At some point I imagined that the lack of experienced players in my team decreased development. I signed a few experienced free agents but nothing happened.

- I tripled everyone's wages but this didn't do much either.

- Stadium upgrade - nope. 

Edited by Nibali
40 minutes ago, Nibali said:

I am not dealing with world star talents here though - I bought/developed Eredivisie talents or players from the second Dutch league (mostly real ones) in order to grow them. Results are fine too, as the team just won the Dutch Cup and ended 4th. I am quite surprised that literally none of them have any growth whatsoever. 

Also, to paint an even more complete picture - I'm used to reselling a lot. That means, I sell talents and then buy new talents for the low. Most of my players are Dutch, their happiness/motivation is high and I rotate a lot. A few things that I thought could potentially solve the issue didn't work:

- At some point I imagined that the lack of experienced players in my team decreased development. I signed a few experienced free agents but nothing happened.

- I tripled everyone's wages but this didn't do much either.

- Stadium upgrade - nope. 

Hmm from what I've experienced, you need two things for a player to hit his peak. 

1. play time in a 'top' league/competition(PL/LaLiga/UCL) 

2. the best possible training facilities(State of the art) 

If you don't have both of this then it is expected that your players have stopped growing like this. If you do have both and they've stopped growing then it simply means they have reached their potential. 

This is ridiculous. A club fixture (a Cup Final no less!) during an International week, meaning I have very few players to use and no goalkeeper as they are all on International duty 😡

o53pdv.jpg

whjr5z.jpg

pn2pd.jpg

A lot of the others in my squad not in the photo are also away on International duty. Beale I have called up from the reserve squad as there were no first team keepers available to pick.

Edited by Schwantz34