Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Just played a game where an opposition player was sent off yet doesn’t show on the opposition tactics that the guy wasn’t even on the bench let alone starting eleven? 

6ADD2539-B13A-44B6-A3FB-F415E0C06089.png

BF92F7B1-E963-4DE5-912A-5364173F7402.png

Same again ....

A1A9943F-C3DB-4F27-8D0C-2A3488953D9C.png

676A3775-27A0-4BCE-B6DE-C1F4E75CEA93.png

48F0A776-F8D8-4853-A492-2A5FDEACB8C4.png

01011A76-D036-4D51-B5B4-29A4821A9140.png

Edited by danK7RNY
23 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Just played a game where an opposition player was sent off yet doesn’t show on the opposition tactics that the guy wasn’t even on the bench let alone starting eleven? 

6ADD2539-B13A-44B6-A3FB-F415E0C06089.png

BF92F7B1-E963-4DE5-912A-5364173F7402.png

Same again ....

A1A9943F-C3DB-4F27-8D0C-2A3488953D9C.png

676A3775-27A0-4BCE-B6DE-C1F4E75CEA93.png

48F0A776-F8D8-4853-A492-2A5FDEACB8C4.png

01011A76-D036-4D51-B5B4-29A4821A9140.png

All of the screenshots you attached show the team to have 10 players, meaning that one player must have been sent off

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
3 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

All of the screenshots you attached show the team to have 10 players, meaning that one player must have been sent off

You’re absolutely right ha. Apologies

Just played out a season as FC Bayern for fun but not much fun was had. I felt like I was testing a pre release beta version of a game which is crazy considering we are almost in mid April. I won’t list every bug I came across as it would just take too long and we all know SI is fully aware of the current bugs. I will list a few I’ve never seen before though.

One was where I put a bid in for Timo Werner and ofc loads of other clubs decided to bid too and they finally settled on £66mil from Liverpool and me. I didn’t get to negotiate a contract with him immediately and press continue once. The next day my first news item is the contract negotiations with Werner and the second is the fact that he’s signed for Liverpool. Weird that AI can just steal a player from under your nose like that and it demanded I negotiate anyway even though he’s now a Liverpool player.

Another is the fact that most of the players I loaned out the news item when I received the original loan offer states the side are rumoured to be interesting in signing player long term but not once did they actually offer a buyout clause. I’m guessing when their loan ends I might have a few nasty surprises.

And finally, why does my home screen give a Red Cross next to the Champions League implying I’m out of the competition when I’ve literally just beat Barca in the final?! Screen shot below.

I also had constant problems with a player constantly having a tantrum about not playing despite playing every game.

Honestly, I’m shocked at the state of FMM atm 🤷🏼‍♂️

273BBDB2-2F00-4FD3-938E-5CB6992E21EB.png

This was a bit odd... Signed a tasty young striker on loan, played a couple of friendlies, all gravy. Ready for the first league match, I see he's injured. I check and...

642409915_Screenshot_20190407-171609_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.06a373723011410e42f2fc96394d9b2a.jpg

Ouch. I was thinking damn, how did I miss that?!

But checked my news and I hadn't had a notification on it.

Funnily enough, I checked again in January and he was fit again and had played one game for QPHa. So I signed him again and later, he got a 10-day injury or whatever and I did get a notification. Hmm!

Can't provide the save game for it, sorry...

Apologies if this has been mentioned already (but there’s 40 pages of replies to go through!). 

If I rotate a striker for one game due to him being at 84% or something, he gets Unhappy and says he can’t believe he’s not a first term regular. Goes to the press usually too. This happens with a couple of my strikers. Fair enough if I drop them for a few games but one game seems Ridic. They’re back in for next match!

What’s the point in taking forever to set up the teams training only for some players to change training focus without warning? I’ll just waste another 10 minutes of my time in setting it up again shall I?

Why is it if you start a new save with a good team AI clubs will come in with ridiculous transfer bids for multiple players before the first transfer window closes but after it closes you’ll be lucky if you get a bid close to their value every again.

An example of this is recent Bayern save were I had multiple £149mil bids for Thomas Muller, him being valued at £50mil, plus many other massive bids for my good players of which I accepted most except for the Muller bids. No fast forward to the January transfer window and I was getting the same teams bidding for Muller but now they were bidding £45mil despite him having an amazing 6 months of first team football.

4 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Why is it if you start a new save with a good team AI clubs will come in with ridiculous transfer bids for multiple players before the first transfer window closes but after it closes you’ll be lucky if you get a bid close to their value every again.

An example of this is recent Bayern save were I had multiple £149mil bids for Thomas Muller, him being valued at £50mil, plus many other massive bids for my good players of which I accepted most except for the Muller bids. No fast forward to the January transfer window and I was getting the same teams bidding for Muller but now they were bidding £45mil despite him having an amazing 6 months of first team football.

I think some players are like almost scripted to get deals at the start.Everytime I start Manchester city(to do the work permit achievements),it always occurs to me Aguero would get an offer,usually a sum of 100+m.I have done this achievements so many times now and this offer comes in quite often.

The game is in a bad state right now. I just can't renew with a happy player after giving him exactly what he asks. Hell, I even offered 3.2M a month after having him asking 1.1M and he still rejects and does not negotiate to anything else.

If a few days pass, Man City grabs him with 1.9M a month.

I can't do anything besides losing the player and I feel like not playing anymore...

Edited by Zeckett
7 hours ago, Zeckett said:

The game is in a bad state right now. I just can't renew with a happy player after giving him exactly what he asks. Hell, I even offered 3.2M a month after having him asking 1.1M and he still rejects and does not negotiate to anything else.

If a few days pass, Man City grabs him with 1.9M a month.

I can't do anything besides losing the player and I feel like not playing anymore...

Out of interest who were you playing as? Man City are a huge draw for a lot of players and unless you're a top top side, I can see why some players would want to leave for them.

I'm at Leixões SC. But year is 2028 and I am 8 times UCL champion. It's not really about interest, because the player is interested in signing with me. But when I offer him what he wants, he negotiates to the exact same. Mood goes up. But that's it. He says I am close to what he wants. If I keep negotiating he eventually just drops the negotiations.

1 hour ago, Zeckett said:

I'm at Leixões SC. But year is 2028 and I am 8 times UCL champion. It's not really about interest, because the player is interested in signing with me. But when I offer him what he wants, he negotiates to the exact same. Mood goes up. But that's it. He says I am close to what he wants. If I keep negotiating he eventually just drops the negotiations.

Have also experienced this, quite annoying.

Game is unplayable for me at the moment. 

I'm in 2022, and every game I play ends with multiple players running to the press and saying they need to leave the club for 1st team football.

Any ideas? 

Edited by oliverjames18
1 hour ago, oliverjames18 said:

Game is unplayable for me at the moment. 

I'm in 2022, and every game I play ends with multiple players running to the press and saying they need to leave the club for 1st team football.

Any ideas? 

I’m having same issue. I played first 6 months of the second season of a Bayern save I posted about a couple of days back and literally every week a minimum of 2-3 players a week are going to the press complaining making me respond. They are complaining when they get rested for one game when they are jaded, complaining when they aren’t playing during an international break and some are even complaining when they have played the last 6-8 games in a row without a rest. It’s nothing to do with squad status as half the complainers are on rotation status. It’s affecting the save so much with 3 of them complaining so much and requesting transfers their squad status is now outcast. 

The save is totally ruined and the game is literally unplayable atm ....and all of this is compounded because of this ridiculous conditioning update.

I've come across a bug where the "Form" tab displays incorrect information, including player rating, assists and goals missing, and man of the match awards. Not sure if this is an old bug or already reported. Only just noticed it myself for the first time. 

This contract demands issue is becoming seriously annoying now. The latest one, trying to sign Chris Mepham from bloody Bournemouth.

Fee agreed and then we get to the contract. He's on £25k a week and what does he want to move? 

£145k a week and £2.2m to sign. That is absolutely ridiculous and unrealistic things like this are what is wrecking the enjoyment of the game for many people 😠

On 19/04/2019 at 00:51, Schwantz34 said:

This contract demands issue is becoming seriously annoying now. The latest one, trying to sign Chris Mepham from bloody Bournemouth.

Fee agreed and then we get to the contract. He's on £25k a week and what does he want to move? 

£145k a week and £2.2m to sign. That is absolutely ridiculous and unrealistic things like this are what is wrecking the enjoyment of the game for many people 😠

Did you have sugar daddy on? They always ask for loads more when that's unlocked.

I haven't used it in any save this year before and after the update and I can't say I've noticed any insane contract demands tbf.

28 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Did you have sugar daddy on? They always ask for loads more when that's unlocked.

I haven't used it in any save this year before and after the update and I can't say I've noticed any insane contract demands tbf.

I don't use Sugar Daddy, never have because for me it spoils the fun. Just my opinion though.

These insane contract demands are happening a lot on two different devices and I have seen others having the same issue.

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

You’ve updated? 😳

Straight after the VPL final ;)

59 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I don't use Sugar Daddy, never have because for me it spoils the fun. Just my opinion though.

These insane contract demands are happening a lot on two different devices and I have seen others having the same issue.

Fair enough. Not seen it myself but then again I’ve not played many saves to compare.

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Straight after the VPL final ;)

Fair enough. Not seen it myself but then again I’ve not played many saves to compare.

Yeah I like to test out a few tactics so I have a lot of active saves and I'm seeing it a lot. Hopefully a fix is found.

If there’s just one thing you can fix in this game please let it be this thing where players seem obliged to play every single minute of every single game, please fix that if a player misses just 1/2 games they want to leave the club!! It’s ridiculous and even more ridiculous it’s hasnt been fixed/acknowledged yet 🙏🏼🙏🏼

On 13/04/2019 at 12:44, Gerechtigaids said:

Have also experienced this, quite annoying.

I found that if you go back and give the player what he originally asked for, he agrees to terms. Don't raise your offer. In one case, I offered, player refused, i offered more, player refused, but screen showed that his wage demand was what was originally offered. So, I just hit suggest terms and he agreed. I agree with many others. The game is really f***ed up right now.

By the way, be careful when reloading a save because the "most recent" save usually isn't.

FMM19 needs a major overhaul.

Was playing a Scottish save yesterday for fun and noticed none of my players recovered from the first season and all my first team were ‘in need of a rest’ after the first league game of the 2nd season. 6 months into 2nd season and it’s an interesting experience as everyone is constantly knackered ...even new signings I bring in 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by LenTheWelsh

I started a game as Sampdoria and they have a number of players on loan. Of these, three are set to join the next summer. You cannot bid for them, the deals are done. These are Jankto, Ferrari and Audero.

All three have "Future transfer: Sampdoria" in their contract section. And all three have "Looking forward to joining Sampdoria" in their personal section.

However, when I started the next season, only the Jankto and Ferrari deals went through. Neither of those fees came out of my budget as the deals were already done. So it's not that I didn't have enough money.

There was simply no mention of Audero and he just returned to Juventus. It was as if Audero had never agreed to join at all and I had to bid from scratch. Which was annoying because he had a fantastic season with me and was consequently very expensive.