Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

On 19/04/2019 at 00:51, Schwantz34 said:

This contract demands issue is becoming seriously annoying now. The latest one, trying to sign Chris Mepham from bloody Bournemouth.

Fee agreed and then we get to the contract. He's on £25k a week and what does he want to move? 

£145k a week and £2.2m to sign. That is absolutely ridiculous and unrealistic things like this are what is wrecking the enjoyment of the game for many people 😠

I’m having this issue a lot too. In fact on my current Napoli save I’m having trouble signing players as they all want ridiculous money.

I’ll either need to settle for someone a lot poorer or buy youngsters in to develop but then they’re not going to be able to play much until they’re 23 on this update.

Really enjoyed my first season and was hoping to do some good business but this has frustrated the hell out of me.

5 hours ago, ManlikeReus said:

Umm what do you mean haha

42DB72F5-4FC2-4069-BE23-7E29CDEA919F.thumb.png.396814c55aa1335b7fcb3feb37b4823b.png

70491672-B907-4B9C-8701-1FBCB1D4C120.thumb.png.be03f920e497828bbefc926f787f432f.png

Yep ... let me guess he’s missed maybe 2 games recently!?! It’s my biggest frustration in this entire game. 

On 08/04/2019 at 19:57, Luke W said:

Here

Whats for reserves recordsheet it doesnt display anything like most goals/rating except youngest/oldest players.

This Tikhonovetskiy displayed nevertheless is team-2 grey player i offered contract to

Edited by dzyubinho
3 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Yep ... let me guess he’s missed maybe 2 games recently!?! It’s my biggest frustration in this entire game. 

Yeah I played my second team two times in a row(without him) as I was saving the first team for champions league match then this happened.It hurts my ocd whenever I see the blue exclamation mark and I’ve nothing I can do to fix it.

Idk if this is a bug or anything but when I try to save my game I get an error code: 3

EDIT: I didn't realise my tablet ran out of storage silly me 😂

IMG_20190425_125119.jpg

Edited by Zakan
On 23/04/2019 at 20:45, No One said:

I started a game as Sampdoria and they have a number of players on loan. Of these, three are set to join the next summer. You cannot bid for them, the deals are done. These are Jankto, Ferrari and Audero.

All three have "Future transfer: Sampdoria" in their contract section. And all three have "Looking forward to joining Sampdoria" in their personal section.

However, when I started the next season, only the Jankto and Ferrari deals went through. Neither of those fees came out of my budget as the deals were already done. So it's not that I didn't have enough money.

There was simply no mention of Audero and he just returned to Juventus. It was as if Audero had never agreed to join at all and I had to bid from scratch. Which was annoying because he had a fantastic season with me and was consequently very expensive.

Do you happen to have a save from just before you update to the next season?

I bought Manager's son in store, then saved and closed the game. Then I reopened and continued to play until 9 months later in-game but I didn't see any boy. If SI doubts my fertility, please returns the money I paid :(

4 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Do you happen to have a save from just before you update to the next season?

No, sorry. I have since gone way beyond that point and only have recent saves.

Also having this bug where during a match let'# say I am winning 1-0. But on the players ratings page my players have scored multiple ones, which ends up happening until half time. Then I can't continue and have to force quit.

Not so much a bug, but something I find very irritating is that in my Everton save neither Zouma or Gomes will even consider making their loan deals permanent. In fact, even the following summer (no matter how successful a season you just had) they still won't even negotiate a contract. Apart from being frustrating, this is in no way realistic. Because there is no way Gomes is staying at Barca and while he may not end up at Everton, I am quite sure he would consider it.

17 hours ago, KaitoLee said:

I bought Manager's son in store, then saved and closed the game. Then I reopened and continued to play until 9 months later in-game but I didn't see any boy. If SI doubts my fertility, please returns the money I paid :(

Do you still have that save you created after purchasing the son? If so could we have a look at it? 

11 hours ago, Zeckett said:

Also having this bug where during a match let'# say I am winning 1-0. But on the players ratings page my players have scored multiple ones, which ends up happening until half time. Then I can't continue and have to force quit.

Are you on the latest build of the game? 

Just had a rather low offer come in from Man City for a player valued much much higher.

He’s valued at £47m and the offer was for £4.4m which even if they are trying to low ball it seems a bit off to me.

DEAB9A30-9CEC-47B9-8913-897FE6EE57D5.thumb.png.9e5b800b440bff4124639c2d029bdcd0.png

14A7F9F2-D83F-4AAA-85BD-D1833E00B143.thumb.png.39671e693a8b78b9de9c5b07fefd2144.png

I’m only posting this as a few days before this I had a similar offer come in for Andrew Robertson but ignored it and when this came in thought I’d put it up.

Edited by 1759
19 hours ago, 1759 said:

Just had a rather low offer come in from Man City for a player valued much much higher.

He’s valued at £47m and the offer was for £4.4m which even if they are trying to low ball it seems a bit off to me.

DEAB9A30-9CEC-47B9-8913-897FE6EE57D5.thumb.png.9e5b800b440bff4124639c2d029bdcd0.png

14A7F9F2-D83F-4AAA-85BD-D1833E00B143.thumb.png.39671e693a8b78b9de9c5b07fefd2144.png

I’m only posting this as a few days before this I had a similar offer come in for Andrew Robertson but ignored it and when this came in thought I’d put it up.

It's happening a lot. I posted one like that and a few other people before me did too. Hopefully a fix is found.

If anybody that is receiving the lowball offers has a save that we can take a look at, that would be greatly appreciated, cheers. 

In these instances is it possible to negotiate the offer to something reasonable? 

Edited by Luke W
3 hours ago, Luke W said:

If anybody that is receiving the lowball offers has a save that we can take a look at, that would be greatly appreciated, cheers. 

In these instances is it possible to negotiate the offer to something reasonable? 

In my experience you can't negotiate the transfer fee up to a level that is consistent with the player's value. If I do this, the club making the offer simply loses interest or tells you your evaluation is way off theirs.

1 hour ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

In my experience you can't negotiate the transfer fee up to a level that is consistent with the player's value. If I do this, the club making the offer simply loses interest or tells you your evaluation is way off theirs.

Cheers Dean. 

Been trying to reproduce this here today but no luck, so would still like to look at any pertinent saves. 

33 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Cheers Dean. 

Been trying to reproduce this here today but no luck, so would still like to look at any pertinent saves. 

I will definitely post a save when it happens to me again.

It's so strange because I haven't had that at all, nor the "leave them out for a couple of games and they complain about not being a regular" thing. Makes me think these are more device-specific (somehow). Obv still need fixing, but these differences across devices might also be part of why the Winter Update was "so bad" for some people and not so bad for others?

Whenever I make a loan offer to a player, and set the buy-out fee to the transfer fee required (after I enquired for the transfer price), the deal is agreed on but the buy-out fee jumps up several million in price. I've never seen that happen before, so not sure if it's a bug but the thing is, I can't suggest or negotiate afterwards - it's either exit negotiations or finalise deal. 

Once I offered to loan a player that was available for $2 million (he was transfer listed) but after setting $2 million to the buy-out clause, he shot up to $33 million! So I canceled the loan offer, then proceeded to purchase him outright instead.

4 hours ago, Thirsk said:

Whenever I make a loan offer to a player, and set the buy-out fee to the transfer fee required (after I enquired for the transfer price), the deal is agreed on but the buy-out fee jumps up several million in price. I've never seen that happen before, so not sure if it's a bug but the thing is, I can't suggest or negotiate afterwards - it's either exit negotiations or finalise deal. 

Once I offered to loan a player that was available for $2 million (he was transfer listed) but after setting $2 million to the buy-out clause, he shot up to $33 million! So I canceled the loan offer, then proceeded to purchase him outright instead.

We've managed to reproduce this in house and it's now under review with the devs 

22 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

We've managed to reproduce this in house and it's now under review with the devs 

any thoughts on the bug whereby players run to the press after being benched for one game?

The fitness issue is still unresolved and makes the game very unrealistic. Teams in reality do not swap out 90% of their starting eleven each match.

On 04/05/2019 at 20:55, Schwantz34 said:

The fitness issue is still unresolved and makes the game very unrealistic. Teams in reality do not swap out 90% of their starting eleven each match.

i don't swap out 90% of my starting eleven each match either. i've said before - i suspect that the game is working differently on different systems 🤔 (which yes, is a bug itself!)

anyway, i've just seen one of the best bugs ever :D

i scored a goal in the Premier League, VAR checked it for offside but didn't disallow it, great.

my team trotted back to position, but as happens sometimes on the EME, some players got "stuck" in the position they were in at the time of the goal. my opponent kicked off - and had no other players near him! so my players swarmed him and got the ball back.

the opposition perked up and started coming towards me, and... i'm not really sure why, but the keeper went walkies. so my right-back just pinged it straight in!

it was totally bizarre and if it happened against you, certain rage! but it was the last game of my season and inconsequential, so i just smiled and moved on. weird though!!

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

i don't swap out 90% of my starting eleven each match either. i've said before - i suspect that the game is working differently on different systems 🤔 (which yes, is a bug itself!)

anyway, i've just seen one of the best bugs ever :D

i scored a goal in the Premier League, VAR checked it for offside but didn't disallow it, great.

my team trotted back to position, but as happens sometimes on the EME, some players got "stuck" in the position they were in at the time of the goal. my opponent kicked off - and had no other players near him! so my players swarmed him and got the ball back.

the opposition perked up and started coming towards me, and... i'm not really sure why, but the keeper went walkies. so my right-back just pinged it straight in!

it was totally bizarre and if it happened against you, certain rage! but it was the last game of my season and inconsequential, so i just smiled and moved on. weird though!!

I had an incident where I was 2-1 up in the last minute and I got a free kick just outside the right hand side of their box. My gk was back in position and my player took the free kick and one of their players got to it and blasted it into our goal over our keeper from his own box.😂

I’ve since gone onto commentary only to avoid seeing these things.

I was a bit irritated when managing TNS that I had to play games while having at least three players away on international duty, but I don't know how the welsh league works - seems odd that they'd disincentivise having Welsh internationals though...

I was very irritated when the game rescheduled a Championship match late in the season for the international break!!

2126416461_Screenshot_20190430-095836_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.ab8f6129a8b6931b9c0670d98a5e9f53.jpg

(so 5 of my regular 18 were unavailable) - fortunately I was playing the bottom team so I won easily anyway, but I'd have thought this was obvious and easily avoided.

Also been having a problem where crybaby players are filling up my news feed - keep being told over and over that they want to leave - once is enough surely? I got messages about this guy (below) approx once a week for six months, and look at the screenshot - Monday and then Friday - whyyyy?!

2000534721_Screenshot_20190430-201637_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.d5dbe365662010022702dca6afce570d.jpg