Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

11 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Also been having a problem where crybaby players are filling up my news feed - keep being told over and over that they want to leave - once is enough surely? I got messages about this guy (below) approx once a week for six months, and look at the screenshot - Monday and then Friday - whyyyy?!

2000534721_Screenshot_20190430-201637_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.d5dbe365662010022702dca6afce570d.jpg

This happens with me aswell

It's so irritating huh😤😤😤

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:45, Mr Tree said:

i don't swap out 90% of my starting eleven each match either. i've said before - i suspect that the game is working differently on different systems 🤔 (which yes, is a bug itself!)

anyway, i've just seen one of the best bugs ever :D

i scored a goal in the Premier League, VAR checked it for offside but didn't disallow it, great.

my team trotted back to position, but as happens sometimes on the EME, some players got "stuck" in the position they were in at the time of the goal. my opponent kicked off - and had no other players near him! so my players swarmed him and got the ball back.

the opposition perked up and started coming towards me, and... i'm not really sure why, but the keeper went walkies. so my right-back just pinged it straight in!

it was totally bizarre and if it happened against you, certain rage! but it was the last game of my season and inconsequential, so i just smiled and moved on. weird though!!

If you see things like this please save the match as a PKM once the match concludes by pressing the down arrow in the bottom left hand side of the screen. This will allow us to see what's gone on here, thanks. 

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
On 09/05/2019 at 21:44, StueyBTRFC said:

Not entirely sure whether it's a bug or not, but weekly wage £1M??

Screenshot_20190509_214248_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190509_214240_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Do you happen to have any saves from before this goes through? 

On 04/05/2019 at 09:56, oliverjames18 said:

any thoughts on the bug whereby players run to the press after being benched for one game?

Yeah keep getting this on my current save - 2 of my best players will have a press story about not being part of my plans if I rest them for one game (so combined with the fitness changes its hopeless, they drop to 85% fitness because I have to play them several games in a row to get their form back, then I rest them for one game and they mouth off again, I say they're part of my plans and now they both dont trust me anymore and their form has gone to crap. Rinse repeat.) 

On 13/05/2019 at 15:06, Luke W said:

Do you happen to have any saves from before this goes through? 

I don't sorry, I seen his price and was looking to buy him then seen his wage. 

18 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Not seen that myself, but early start for the Qatar World Cup?

Pretty sure it’s being held in Winter in real life because of heat issues

57 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Pretty sure it’s being held in Winter in real life because of heat issues

Yeah exactly. So the season is starting earlier than normal, perhaps, hence a late-June friendly rather than early July.

On 14/04/2019 at 11:47, oliverjames18 said:

Game is unplayable for me at the moment. 

I'm in 2022, and every game I play ends with multiple players running to the press and saying they need to leave the club for 1st team football.

Any ideas? 

Any chance someone can help with this? Over a month and no support.

33 minutes ago, oliverjames18 said:

Any chance someone can help with this? Over a month and no support.

It certainly seems like a bug. There is a new update out, 10.2.3, hopefully it's fixed in there? This isn't the place for official support, I'm afraid.

Two annoyances in recent days:

- I'm trying to get players on loan. Search filter for "interested" and "listed for loan". But then make an offer and "X feels like a move to your club wouldn't be right for him at this time"?

- the whole system around getting your veteran players on your staff is ungainly. You can offer them a non-playing role without any idea of their ability. You can't offer them with a full staff, but then you might sack one and they reject you, a pain if you're lower-league with little money.

And then recently, i got an alert that my veteran centre-back had six months left on his contact. When I clicked, it offered me Coaching Profile or Player Profile. Looked, and he was a decent coach. So I took the risk, sacked one of my coaches, and then from the Coach Profile I offered my guy the job. He accepted, and disappeared as a player! But then I got notifications that he'd picked up an injury :D And at the end of the season he retired as a player, and disappeared as a coach (without notice!)

It's bearable and probably a niche issue, but surely it can be better than this :)

Hi. Not sure if this has been reported but wondered has anyone noticed on Android the pitch commentary view there is stuttering as the icons move about? Got the galaxy S10 and when watch the match the the GamePlay just isn't smooth?

Annoying bug where originally I received a £55M bid for Ruben Dias and it was automatically accepted which was annoying enough but now I can't sell him or offer him a new contract and I get countless notifications asking me to confirm his sale with no option to do so.

Screenshot_20190520-103517.png

Screenshot_20190520-103457.png

Screenshot_20190520-103421.png

Screenshot_20190520-103536.png

5 hours ago, Callumgnc said:

Annoying bug where originally I received a £55M bid for Ruben Dias and it was automatically accepted which was annoying enough but now I can't sell him or offer him a new contract and I get countless notifications asking me to confirm his sale with no option to do so.

Screenshot_20190520-103517.png

Screenshot_20190520-103457.png

Screenshot_20190520-103421.png

Screenshot_20190520-103536.png

It's an ongoing issue reported multiple times. No fix as yet.

I have updated fm, but now when i sell players. I dont see anymore or they agreed terms with their new club. I just receive an offer, and then sell it. Normally u see, that the player had agreed terms with his new club. Anyone else seeing this?

1 minute ago, Faffie203 said:

I have updated fm, but now when i sell players. I dont see anymore or they agreed terms with their new club. I just receive an offer, and then sell it. Normally u see, that the player had agreed terms with his new club. Anyone else seeing this?

Transfers seem totally screwed with this new update 👍

Loads happening automatically without our final say (or initial agreement) and even on my save I offered contract to someone in January as they had 6 months left on theirs and they instantly signed for me but the game treated it as a standard contract renewal like it did with 2 £30mil+ signings.

Latest Laughers:

1) A young player, Achraf Hakimi, making 250k euros/week, demanded a new contract...for 240k! I hit the "Suggest Terms" tab and he accepted. (Not the brightest bulb in the pack, I guess, and definitely needs a new agent).

2) I was managing Atlanta United but left to take job with Inter. Yet, My old first team scout, Lucy Rushton, is still providing my pre-game match reports... 5 seasons later (I only made love to her once.)

3) The "Most Recent Save" is still never the most recent save.

22 hours ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Transfers seem totally screwed with this new update 👍

Loads happening automatically without our final say (or initial agreement) and even on my save I offered contract to someone in January as they had 6 months left on theirs and they instantly signed for me but the game treated it as a standard contract renewal like it did with 2 £30mil+ signings.

This is something we're looking at internally. Would you be able to please provide a save in the link below where we can reproduce this issue consistently with a specific player?

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Alternatively, if it's from a fresh save with Ajax (as you mentioned before), could you please provide a list of the players you signed that this issue affected? 

4 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

6 months and 3 updates later and still bugs!! 😠

*6 years and hundreds of updates later and still bugs!! 😠

Edited by Ashez

Yeah transfers have gone crazy. Just bid for a player from Brentford in November with Rangers, yet it comes up as he's signed a new contract with me despite not being my player, and he now appears on my squad list.

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Yeah transfers have gone crazy. Just bid for a player from Brentford in November with Rangers, yet it comes up as he's signed a new contract with me despite not being my player, and he now appears on my squad list.

The exact same thing happened to me with this bloke. Bid for him, then a few days later he's in my squad. No transfer fee... 

Screenshot_20190523_215943_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.jpg.b89dd1e99d4c3ca67c0fe03507f162fe.jpgScreenshot_20190523_215950_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.jpg.77aa55d05c551fabfafcb3a3348a5ee2.jpg

Lots of people mentioned this but transfers are screwed. I make offer for player. Offer accepted. Player transfers. No negotiation. No confirming. Just a £525k/w salary for someone I wasn’t 100% about. 

Happened lots now. Last update has made a buggy game worse. Nice work.