Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

On 10/07/2019 at 10:48, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Error 3 is usually related to the amount of storage space you have on your phone. Would you be able to clear up some space and try again?

I’ll gIve it a go thanks

Just had my club accept an offer from real Madrid for a player.. 19 years old..5 star talent.. Looked amazing.. No option to reject.. Sad times :(

On 10/07/2019 at 15:02, auronjashanica said:

I cant sell my Man United players, they keep rejection other clubs contracts

What I’ve always done since when they messed up transfers with the update, is start my saves with IGE activated, and forcibly move them to the club after they randomly snub them because of the glitch. After that I add the money I had agreed to sell them for to my balance.

5 hours ago, russy said:

Just had my club accept an offer from real Madrid for a player.. 19 years old..5 star talent.. Looked amazing.. No option to reject.. Sad times :(

It's an ongoing bug.

Found a bug where fmm19 doesn't know which players played my last game. It thinks one player scored three and another scored two in a 3-0 game.  

Screenshot_20190712-193013.png

Screenshot_20190712-193041.png

Edited by 42fkin4

After buying some players (ex. Cucurella, Jason Mount, Dean Henderson and other players in loan) and after negotiation, the next day these players just come to my club as a contract renewal. Freely. This is really annoying..

BDD9DB00-E679-45EF-942F-0B7B83779523.png

DAC9EF67-9FD9-4FFF-AFDE-51927F2F4F88.png

57 minutes ago, YQueenY said:

After buying some players (ex. Cucurella, Jason Mount, Dean Henderson and other players in loan) and after negotiation, the next day these players just come to my club as a contract renewal. Freely. This is really annoying..

BDD9DB00-E679-45EF-942F-0B7B83779523.png

DAC9EF67-9FD9-4FFF-AFDE-51927F2F4F88.png

Yes this one is known about but there has been no fix for it as of yet unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, 1759 said:

there has been no fix for it as of yet unfortunately.

And there won’t be 😂

19 minutes ago, auronjashanica said:

I cant make bosman offer to Eriksen but other clubs can. Why is this so?

What club are you managing?

I know in real life English clubs can’t offer contracts to Bosman players from another English club until the end of the season so maybe the game reflects that.

Just now, Foxy said:

What club are you managing?

I know in real life English clubs can’t offer contracts to Bosman players from another English club until the end of the season so maybe the game reflects that.

Im managing Man Utd, Eriksen has a contract till 30th June but its 12th and Sevilla already made the offer

I have signed mousse dembele from lyon his shooting was 18, but when he joined my team his shooting dropped to 17. I see this by many signings, that some stats are dropped. Is this normal or what?

18 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I have signed mousse dembele from lyon his shooting was 18, but when he joined my team his shooting dropped to 17. I see this by many signings, that some stats are dropped. Is this normal or what?

It happens to me too. In one of my saves where I managed AC Milan, Messi in the beginning of the game had 20 shooting, but when I had a save where I managed Fc Barcelona he only had 19. Also another example is that once in my PSG save I signed De Ligt and he had 17 tackling, but when he arrived he only had 16. So I think it is a bug that is common.

1 hour ago, Faffie203 said:

45 minutes ago, Vipper said:

It happens to me too. In one of my saves where I managed AC Milan, Messi in the beginning of the game had 20 shooting, but when I had a save where I managed Fc Barcelona he only had 19. Also another example is that once in my PSG save I signed De Ligt and he had 17 tackling, but when he arrived he only had 16. So I think it is a bug that is common.

It might be a bug or differences in staff/facilities and on/off season development.

Whenever I sell a player with a sell-on percentage, it disappears as soon as the player changes teams, and I never receive any money from their future transfers. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know how to fix it?

9 hours ago, mblewis said:

Whenever I sell a player with a sell-on percentage, it disappears as soon as the player changes teams, and I never receive any money from their future transfers. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know how to fix it?

Has anyone else had this issue?

I have a bug that lets me sign players already on loan in my team for free, irrespective of transfer window restrictions. 

It works like this: I sign a player, insert a buyout option that I can afford, the club agrees, he comes in on loan, I'd make an offer for the player, and if the club accepts, and I agree terms with that player, I get a notification saying that the player has signed an X year contract. 

It also works with players that are out on loan somewhere else. It's a really annoying bug and has caused me to delete the game. 

I love the game, but it kills the fun. 

On 22/07/2019 at 20:07, mblewis said:

I had this with my player penaranda. I sold to lyon for 26mil with 50% sell on percentage. And now is has disappeared. 

7 minutes ago, russy said:

Will fmm19 get another patch?

I don’t think it’s been confirmed either way but I’m personally not expecting another update until FMM20 is released.

5 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

New update out. Fixes the transfers completing by themselves and the shortlist wiping.

Wonder what new bugs have been added to compensate for this :P