Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

16 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

I had this with my player penaranda. I sold to lyon for 26mil with 50% sell on percentage. And now is has disappeared. 

Dude it's so annoying and ruins the game for me. I'm playing in the Welsh leagues, and my strategy in past years has been to aggressively buy and sell high potential regens for low prices with 50% sell-on clauses until I get a windfall, so this bug really ruins it for me.

1 minute ago, russy said:

I can't see any update on Google store

Quite ironic that there’d be a new update only hours after I predicted there wouldn’t be another one.😂

It hasn’t showed up for me on IOS yet either but it can differ depending on location and stuff so just keep checking and I’m sure it’ll show up at some point over the next few days.

Does it sort out the scenario when you can sign a player for free if there on loan..always felt like cheating

2 minutes ago, russy said:

Does it sort out the scenario when you can sign a player for free if there on loan..always felt like cheating

Honestly not sure but you’d like to think it would as it was a well known bug.

On 24/07/2019 at 14:49, Schwantz34 said:

New update out. Fixes the transfers completing by themselves and the shortlist wiping.

I think this comment was sarcasm as my game has been doing this since the last update

2 hours ago, macmole said:

I think this comment was sarcasm as my game has been doing this since the last update

yeah i hope @Schwantz34was being sincere and not mischievous, but not seen any other mention of a new update yet so.............

(btw i really don't find the transfers issue to be a big one - it's affected 3 or 4 of the 400-500 i've done recently.... and the shortlist one you can work around by saving the shortlist late in the season and then loading it when the new season starts - stupid but effective)

added 0 minutes later
20 hours ago, mblewis said:

Dude it's so annoying and ruins the game for me. I'm playing in the Welsh leagues, and my strategy in past years has been to aggressively buy and sell high potential regens for low prices with 50% sell-on clauses until I get a windfall, so this bug really ruins it for me.

for what it's worth, not had this happen in my game at all (on Android). i love a good sell-on too, and yeah not seen anything like this.

I found something real weird. So in my Newcastle save Matt Ritchie was in my reserves. I needed a new coach so gave him the job. Then I released him as a player and he stayed on as a coach. Though he was still in my reserves. So I sacked him as a coach but he was still in my reserves. When I clicked on him his profile showed up as a free agent. His status was "consindering options". So a new season came and he was still there!! Why?? 

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

yeah i hope @Schwantz34was being sincere and not mischievous, but not seen any other mention of a new update yet so.............

I hope it's real. I was just starting to doubt, when I noticed this on Google Play on my computer (ie web browser):

image.png.7a7a3f539d8f48587aa8c743e9cf7c4a.png

The version number and the what's new description are the same as the last version, no change there... However, the Updated date is from 9 days ago. Google Play on my phone is still showing 20 May 2019 as the Updated date. 

So maybe the update is real is slowly rolling out. But if that's the case, why hasn't the What's New section been updated? Strange...

I have loaned a player in the january transfer window. But when i go the the profile page, i can buyout the loan every moment? Or when the season is over? 

11 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

(btw i really don't find the transfers issue to be a big one - it's affected 3 or 4 of the 400-500 i've done recently.... and the shortlist one you can work around by saving the shortlist late in the season and then loading it when the new season starts - stupid but effective)

added 0 minutes later

for what it's worth, not had this happen in my game at all (on Android). i love a good sell-on too, and yeah not seen anything like this.

I updated and even on already saved games the shortlist now doesn't wipe.

14 hours ago, macmole said:

Not sarcasm, I updated and it's fixed the shortlist thing.

8 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Not sarcasm, I updated and it's fixed the shortlist thing.

Ok I take it back, no offence was intended. I am surprised that they have done another update and genuinely thought you were just being sarcastic. 

I suppose I will have to wait for the update to arrive for me to see how much of an improvement it makes to the game. 

1 hour ago, russy said:

Will the update be out in England before fmm20

We've got about 3.5 months to find out, though I bet you'll know within a week :)

added 0 minutes later
55 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

The world footballer of the year award is always on the 20th november. Is this normal or?

Probably not the same day every year in real life, probably around then, probably the easiest way to do a simple thing for the game. Not really a bug is it :)

Players are now suddenly rejecting offers from other clubs more often than signing for them after you offer them out, and it goes to them accepting a contract elsewhere 😤

One of my best players linked to a bottom league..maybe they got taken over by billionaires..another player linked to Luton...

Screenshot_2019-07-30-12-03-40.png

10 hours ago, russy said:

One of my best players linked to a bottom league..maybe they got taken over by billionaires..another player linked to Luton...

Screenshot_2019-07-30-12-03-40.png

Scarborough interested in a player valued £158m 😂

How about you won many games using the same formation but few times that you lost, match report always show "Players are confused because of unusual formation". Do they mean the same formation that been using all season long lol? 

I am managing atalanta bergamo and i bought mbappe in a player exchange deal. I bought him for 225, plus paulinho his worth was 100. But on the profile history, i see at paulinho p\ex but on mpabbe his profile i see only 225 but not 225 p\ex? Is this only on the profile page for the player who whas exchanged? In this case paulinho? I uploaded some pics. 

7A9FB0F3-CD2C-498B-B3ED-D11BC51D4BF9.png

8DDCEC29-E6DA-492A-9CE6-907FB7437364.png

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

It’s never out on that store until weeks after!

The last time I mentioned it after it didn't appear for weeks it appeared that day so I think the button wasn't pressed lol. 

For some reason, the maximum salary i can offer to a player is capped at an artificially low level. i have seen in other threads that this is a bug. How can this be fixed?

When i sell a player, i dont see that the player has agreed terms with his new club? I think its a bug. I sold smalling to sevilla, and i see this by few other players i sold. But when i buy a player. I can see that the player has agreed terms?

B3EF8BD9-4D3C-4E0C-B908-5D376C422CCC.png

E821EF5D-1BE7-4B6F-863F-A35581BBEE2B.png

Not sure if this is a bug, but a random Pussetto guy won the Serie A “Player of the Year Award”... He is just a random guy, not even top nor second top goal scorer in the league nor his team.... Felix comes in second place with higher Average rating and amount of goal scored.... it would be acceptable for me if Dybala would have won it though... 

2CA5AE8A-369E-4A5F-AAF9-AC0D5DB195A0.jpeg

FD921461-EEF8-48C6-B475-13840AA1D8E2.jpeg

A15A2A32-02AC-4910-99D1-9FEC67E49967.jpeg

070F1FE6-171A-4379-94B9-C534CC7627E6.jpeg