Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

I am not sure whether this bug has been raised before, my senior player (Lucas Paqueta) is retiring at the end of the contract, and my fans want him to stay at the club as a coach, so as a fans-oriented manager, i offered him the coaching role as a physio, which he has natural aptitude in, however when i go back to the squad page, i found that he has already "retired" even before the contract ends!! I was going to make him my player-coach instead..... 

3 hours ago, ZS Lee said:

I am not sure whether this bug has been raised before, my senior player (Lucas Paqueta) is retiring at the end of the contract, and my fans want him to stay at the club as a coach, so as a fans-oriented manager, i offered him the coaching role as a physio, which he has natural aptitude in, however when i go back to the squad page, i found that he has already "retired" even before the contract ends!! I was going to make him my player-coach instead..... 

Alright, now its even worse!! Paqueta is occupying one of my physios slot while being hired as assistant manager at "Paganese" from Serie B!!! I can't sack him nor offer him the job now!! 😭😭

yeah i've written before about how the game doesn't really handle that transition very well. there's more important things to fix, but hopefully it gets sorted sometime soon...

Been playing hard this last week and game still full of bugs. The issue where players complain about missing one game during an injuries always creeps back in 3 or 4 seasons into a save. I’ve been messing around with 3 saves and in all of them 2 or 3 players end up with the outcast squad standing after one complaint. Spoils trying to build a squad imo and if you can’t effectively build a squad then honestly what’s the point in it?

transfers as still a total mess with loads of rubbish clubs interested in my world class talent. Plymouth you’re never going to afford my 100m+ player while you sit in league 2 so jog on. Trying to get even a half decent price when selling players is just ridiculous but can guarantee having to pay over double a players value even when they are transfer listed... and what with teams constantly coming in with bids of 10% of a players value when they aren’t transfer listed and are a first team player. Oh and also all new transfers out you lose the sell on clause despite it being present it always just disappears.

Conditioning is still a massive issue imo, especially with younger players, just take a look a what Trent Alexander Arnold did in real life for Liverpool last year and try and recreate it on FMM ...good luck with that 🤦🏼‍♂️

Also, something that’s really bugging me, I smash teams in games but they more often than not score in the last 10 mins and it ends up crushing your GK and defenders match ratings. I often beat teams 4 or 5-1 and they score from their only shot on target in the last 10 mins and suddenly their keeper and defence has better ratings than mine. Also if you sub a player who’s just scored their match rating stays at the lower pre scoring match rating. You have to leave him on for 10mins past the goal for it to update.

Here’s another bug I’ve spotted the last couple of days. When selling players and adding a %age of next sale clause. After the transfer goes through, the clause disappears. 

It’s happened to two players I know of tonight alone. 

Edited by MikeF

I'm finally on the latest version and have noticed that some transfers just seem to go through without my control. Ie I offer a player out, no bids come in, then all of a sudden they are off to another club. Happened around 3 times. This is on the latest version - I'd read about similar things with the previous versions but I thought they were fixed.

10 hours ago, Galuherd16 said:

is it a bugs? focus on my mark

tmp-cam-1680802544006056134.jpg

tmp-cam-3105346819972517114.jpg

I think you have just run into a limit of the game that has always existed (ie they never expected anyone to get that high). I know that if red cards get too high you will only get "-". I'll test this next time I'm playing with that area (I'm currently looking into how history is stored for the app I'm making). 

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

I think you have just run into a limit of the game that has always existed (ie they never expected anyone to get that high). I know that if red cards get too high you will only get "-". I'll test this next time I'm playing with that area (I'm currently looking into how history is stored for the app I'm making). 

Okay, I've verified that the maximum number of assists is 121 in the history (although it allows 255 in the current season). Any more than 121 in the previous season section results in it just showing the `-`

image.png.7b09f3a40be4a296be8fdc425560bacd.png

Edit: Turns out 121 is the limit for both red cards and yellow cards too...

It's probably not a bug as such, it was designed this way because they thought no one would ever reach those numbers. Super annoying if you somehow manage it though.

Edited by Scratch

The issue with the 'assists' - I believe that these are stored in a 8 bit variable (char) and as such can only handle a range of 0-255, any higher than that and it will wrap around to 0 and count up again ...

The histories (as Scratch mentioned) will only allow up to 121 (again more than enough for most players in sensible situations in a single season) this is because they use a signed char so the upper bit indicates if the value is negative or not, this means the positive range is smaller (the reason for negative ranges being required for some variables is internal to the game and I'm not going to go into that).

I'm pretty impressed anyone would manage to get that broken in a single season tbh, apologies if its caused any inconvenience but I seriously doubt it is a big issue for most people and increasing the sizes of all such variables in the game would increase save game sizes (and load/save times etc.).

So technically - yeah its a bit odd, but shouldn't hurt your gameplay overly and for 99.999999% of users won't be something they'll ever see ... apologies for any inconvenience.

Edited by Marc Vaughan
On 03/09/2019 at 08:35, Scratch said:

Okay, I've verified that the maximum number of assists is 121 in the history (although it allows 255 in the current season). Any more than 121 in the previous season section results in it just showing the `-`

image.png.7b09f3a40be4a296be8fdc425560bacd.png

Edit: Turns out 121 is the limit for both red cards and yellow cards too...

It's probably not a bug as such, it was designed this way because they thought no one would ever reach those numbers. Super annoying if you somehow manage it though.

😂 What are these numbers anyway?! 

On 30/08/2019 at 17:18, LenTheWelsh said:

Been playing hard this last week and game still full of bugs. The issue where players complain about missing one game during an injuries always creeps back in 3 or 4 seasons into a save. I’ve been messing around with 3 saves and in all of them 2 or 3 players end up with the outcast squad standing after one complaint. Spoils trying to build a squad imo and if you can’t effectively build a squad then honestly what’s the point in it?

transfers as still a total mess with loads of rubbish clubs interested in my world class talent. Plymouth you’re never going to afford my 100m+ player while you sit in league 2 so jog on. Trying to get even a half decent price when selling players is just ridiculous but can guarantee having to pay over double a players value even when they are transfer listed... and what with teams constantly coming in with bids of 10% of a players value when they aren’t transfer listed and are a first team player. Oh and also all new transfers out you lose the sell on clause despite it being present it always just disappears.

Conditioning is still a massive issue imo, especially with younger players, just take a look a what Trent Alexander Arnold did in real life for Liverpool last year and try and recreate it on FMM ...good luck with that 🤦🏼‍♂️

Also, something that’s really bugging me, I smash teams in games but they more often than not score in the last 10 mins and it ends up crushing your GK and defenders match ratings. I often beat teams 4 or 5-1 and they score from their only shot on target in the last 10 mins and suddenly their keeper and defence has better ratings than mine. Also if you sub a player who’s just scored their match rating stays at the lower pre scoring match rating. You have to leave him on for 10mins past the goal for it to update.

don't worry, be happy. there won't be another update this year. let's hope that FMM20 improves on some of these, although it would of course be very understandable for you to "wait and see". i think some of these complaints get a bit OTT and might be system-specific, but anyway... i hope that you'll enjoy next year's game more and be able to be a more active and fun participant on here, posting careers and getting involved in challenges etc. that'd be great 👍

1 hour ago, Footix said:

😂 What are these numbers anyway?! 

Yedlin's not bad. Shouldn't have sold him to Seattle but he was taking goals away from my main striker. Didn't know he had that many assists in him or I would have kept him... 😄

Spoiler

Nah, really I'm trying to work out where those numbers are stored in a save game so I can track a player's goals over their career (ie in a 1KC) in the app I'm making.

I've found where they are stored and obviously changed them in that screenshot, but haven't yet finished working how to pull that information for all players - what I have now is very hacky and manual to be able to change it and I need it to be be able to match up all players automatically.

God this sugar daddy bug is so annoying. I have finished my non-sugar daddy nottingham forest save. And now before FM19 ends, I want to have a fun sugar daddy experiment save. But I can't use it. I have it unlocked but since the update in around july-august, it doesn't appear in my unlockables. 

Bug with international call ups. Have seen this a few tiles but here’s screengrab:

00BB5CD5-628C-4832-A5E4-6A41BEC01753.thumb.png.e43313af3499ae1ee85e3e452e4f12ba.png

Dele is English, so is Omar (Rooney regen) and Upamecano is French. Definitely not taking part in the Copa America. 

Worth noting (well probably not now) - squad numbers get messed up when players go out on loan, so multiple players end up with the same number. I've got two number 6's at the moment :(

2 hours ago, Ishkov Mtvey said:

Is it a bug? How could it be??? Three times in a row.....

Screenshot_2019-09-10-11-09-55-994_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

LOL that happened to me once, in FMM17:

Screenshot_20171009-122505.png

Come one buddy, it should at least be third time lucky! 😂

EDIT: Actually I just googled it and it has happened in real life. Link to YouTube video of Martin Palermo's hat-trick of missed penalties in the spoiler (so it doesn't slow the page down for people on slow connections):

Spoiler

Edited by Scratch

I manage monchengladbach in bundesliga and signed a brasilian player from hamburg, but there was no work permit needed, is this normal? And bundesliga less ristrictions on workpermit?

I have a player defensive midfielder is now 30 and he asked me to retrain him as a central defender. I did, but when i go to training page i see still (anchor) dmc, but he is training on dc. A bug?

Edited by Faffie203
6 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

I have a player defensive midfielder is now 30 and he asked me to retrain him as a central defender. I did, but when i go to training page i see still (anchor) dmc, but he is training on dc. A bug?

It does that but he will train in the new position so just leave it. Sounds like a big though. 

Weird thing with assists / game stats. 

After the match you can see Robert had an assist an no goals (weirdly no key passes, yet 1 assist but I’ve seen that a few times). 

350D5608-03B1-499D-AC0A-CB615BCBE44B.thumb.png.400904a909687120ce8b1fda068a5dfd.png

Yet when you look at his form page it says 1 goal 0 assists.

5CF54654-DFD9-4C86-B390-D5930F8C20C2.thumb.png.150dec1a84b5128697c0c5df05d1c7d1.png

And a couple more:

In the 8-2 Wolves match he scored 1 and set one up getting a rating of 9.

88B19A57-B2B1-4395-9234-0E141DD84084.thumb.png.c06d228299a65be1216e6b4226de1d43.png

His form page says he didn’t get an assist and only got a rating of 8...

F29D3F54-2DCF-4E78-9084-1038E9158680.thumb.png.b812df14153ab887c69c8c9b7ce7ea35.png

In the Reading 4-0 match he didn’t score or set up any goals yet Form says he got one of each!

56232FAE-09CD-427F-A3AA-736A89F4450B.thumb.png.2132ba755b46b7f934302eb488717dd7.png5D7459E4-D76F-47AA-8396-9847E070B528.thumb.png.f17801217cae15e8fb47fdc51e9e33d4.png

4 hours ago, MikeF said:

Weird thing with assists / game stats. 

After the match you can see Robert had an assist an no goals (weirdly no key passes, yet 1 assist but I’ve seen that a few times). 

350D5608-03B1-499D-AC0A-CB615BCBE44B.thumb.png.400904a909687120ce8b1fda068a5dfd.png

Yet when you look at his form page it says 1 goal 0 assists.

5CF54654-DFD9-4C86-B390-D5930F8C20C2.thumb.png.150dec1a84b5128697c0c5df05d1c7d1.png

It's been that way for a few years now, at least for me. Sometimes the form page is correct. Other times it's wildly wrong.

I've never narrowed down when it gets messed up, but I sort of suspect it has something to do with the player being called up / dropped from the national team (like each time that happens the form gets messed up for a while). Not playing for the ITN team, but actually being added to and removed from the ITN squad. But I've never been able to confirm that. Does Robert play for the ITN team? Or have you dropped him to the reserves? 

Either way, it's a bug and I wish they'd fix it.

When i go to my squad page, i see a blue icon on the leftside of the S6 (sixth substitution) in this case pulisic. What means that blue icon? An unhappy player? Or something else?3FB889F5-FC9C-4F6D-92E6-B9312455C2A8.thumb.png.15a3a399ec3609151e667c4083ca00eb.png

7 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

When i go to my squad page, i see a blue icon on the leftside of the S6 (sixth substitution) in this case pulisic. What means that blue icon? An unhappy player? Or something else?

yep unhappy. i think you'll generally always find the reason behind it if you click on the player and then go to their "Personal" page.