Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

10 hours ago, Luke W said:

Strange one, it's not reproducing for me. Looks like Huesca and Vallecano are missing. 

Is Spain a loaded league in this save? 

No sir.

43 minutes ago, sonyhardika said:

Any one can help me? I cant bid new player there is not active button bid player....i have purchased it from playstore..i have restart my smartphone..and also uninstalled it but not solved

You need to click "Suggest Terms" 

is it a bug that some very good player are rated 2-2.5 star? Chilwell, Tierney, Leno, Ramsey..in fact with Leno hes my 3rd choice GK according to Steve Bould..behind Emi Martinez?!

2 minutes ago, FiiNami said:

is it a bug that some very good player are rated 2-2.5 star? Chilwell, Tierney, Leno, Ramsey..in fact with Leno hes my 3rd choice GK according to Steve Bould..behind Emi Martinez?!

Ratings are relative to your current first team blended with the level you are playing at, and depending on the skill of your staff they have variable accuracy.

Not sure if this bug has been reported yet:

When negotiating terms with a player and you have selected salary option to „yearly“ then you alway get an error as your chairman board will only allow salary for the weekly sum. So you aren‘t able to negotiate with players with a yearly salary option chosen. 😬

Just now, BlueStarz said:

Not sure if this bug has been reported yet:

When negotiating terms with a player and you have selected salary option to „yearly“ then you alway get an error as your chairman board will only allow salary for the weekly sum. So you aren‘t able to negotiate with players with a yearly salary option chosen. 😬

Ohhh that is a very good find. Are you American, or did you ever consider a career as a tester?

We don't have so many people in this weekend but if I have time I'll take a look at it, or the QA team will go in on Monday (please be gentle on them, long week!)

World Coach of the Year award is buggy, they handing the award to the worst coach instead of the best 😂 Empoli and Leganes both in relegation barely scoring points or goal, Valencia 9th and out of CL (also no win in like 7 games)

Screenshot_2018-11-03-14-47-54-183_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

There's an issue with player search. I choose the AML position and players who are natural in that position don't show up. Eg. Marco Asensio. I have to change it to a darker green and then he appears. 

2 hours ago, Alari said:

Ohhh that is a very good find. Are you American, or did you ever consider a career as a tester?

We don't have so many people in this weekend but if I have time I'll take a look at it, or the QA team will go in on Monday (please be gentle on them, long week!)

I‘m from Germany. 😉

No prob at all - looking forward to have the problem fixed by your team if there‘s time for. Just noticed as I prefer playing with yearly wages shown. 👍

Is there anything that can be done to keep demoted players demoted? Constantly having to send youth and undesirable players back to reserves after they just reappear? 

10 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

Is there anything that can be done to keep demoted players demoted? Constantly having to send youth and undesirable players back to reserves after they just reappear? 

I have reported that exact bug & SI Games have acknowledged it. Now we just need to wait for a fix.

Won’t let me change squad numbers, spend a while choosing numbers to then press submit, but once I go back in to it, it’s reset to the numbers the players had before......

45 minutes ago, Craig2302 said:

Won’t let me change squad numbers, spend a while choosing numbers to then press submit, but once I go back in to it, it’s reset to the numbers the players had before......

Is that after the season has started?

I know I shouldn’t call this a bug, but it has to be one! Every single fixture in the champions league had a red card, except for my own match. That surely cannot be right, way too many red cards/injuries in AI matches

4091DD11-4B6D-4350-9B0D-775E6EF84B61.thumb.png.0d7b4b4b3e89216c6a9fa6a32c2c9719.png14572ECE-39ED-4DE9-AA8E-12F3238CC4B9.thumb.png.b5bc15b0aeb8068626ff0bad5090aadb.png1EDBDADF-FF35-4E38-A1B0-361E60BD434D.thumb.png.95fb53beb3f5a42bd14aedaa485c85b4.png8187E4C5-2782-4B70-8CFD-833F7D343DD0.thumb.png.5299714aa360296690e39394ab3d257b.png

B94FE3EE-2CB8-4DA0-9750-CBEF0B02109E.png

50C49A6D-B17E-4E1E-84D5-DD88844AE814.png

5EEE062E-01EC-4A7F-BA16-CF76ACA28DC1.png

CF9F1D7B-3FDB-4E25-93F8-CCCF408EF670.png

34 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Is that after the season has started?

No, before. But once it flashes up telling me that I need to submit numbers, I get it all ready and how I like it, press submit. Once submitted I go back on to it and the kit numbers have reverted back to what they were before I changed them, and I’m then unable to alter them as they’re all locked. 

21 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I know I shouldn’t call this a bug, but it has to be one! Every single fixture in the champions league had a red card, except for my own match. 

Wasn’t it 3 out fo 8?  

...and Fellaini always gets one 😛

1 minute ago, URz said:

Wasn’t it 3 out fo 8?  

...and Fellaini always gets one 😛

Just realised that most are injuries 😂 still, it’s way too much!

11 minutes ago, MoussaSowFB said:

Work permit for Turkish League needs to be fixed.There is no work permit in Turkish League.I can't sign anyone from smallar leagues.

Perhaps @Alari will confirm but I think a lot of leagues have work permits in the game instead of the real life foreign players rules so this may be by design and not a bug.

18 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Perhaps @Alari will confirm but I think a lot of leagues have work permits in the game instead of the real life foreign players rules so this may be by design and not a bug.

But that's not right. In Portugal you don't need work permit and yet I can't sign any player outside EU. And Brazilian players aren't "foreign" in Portugal yet it also needs work permit. It needs to be fixed. 

I’ve promoted a youth prospect for Arsenal (the start of season 19/20 all my youth prospect were French btw) and he was instantly put on a squad status of Not Needed and won’t discuss a new contract. 

Is there a way we can change squad status without offering a new contract? 

C4C37168-9639-48D0-93FC-B161E1E28685.png

238DDAEB-1427-46DC-A3A9-69329E5BE623.png

There's something wrong with substitutions. No matter what time they came in they always end up with rating 6. Even if they came in first half. I'm half way through the season and only one player got impact with a goal and 8 rating. The rest always 6.

Second season with Palermo. Cannot sign most players due to work permit issues. German, Brazilian, Portugese and more affected. Only experienced issues with work permit when brexit happened on #FMM18 anyone else in same boat?? 

1 hour ago, kylieboi88 said:

Second season with Palermo. Cannot sign most players due to work permit issues. German, Brazilian, Portugese and more affected. Only experienced issues with work permit when brexit happened on #FMM18 anyone else in same boat?? 

We think this is to compensate for not being able to do nationality quotas. I don't think it should be in personally, too random.

34 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

We think this is to compensate for not being able to do nationality quotas. I don't think it should be in personally, too random.

I don't buy that personally as in the thread linked below @Alari says 

Squad rules are probably not something we would want to add at the moment, doesn't really fit with the game philosophy.