Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Please report any bugs you come across in FMM19 in this thread.

Spotting and reporting bugs as early as possible will help SI "iron them out" which will of course help us as well. I'll add any bugs that are reported to the OP and update it as time goes on.

Keep in mind that it is useful for SI to be provided with a save from before the bug occurs to help their investigations if that's possible.

It also might be helpful if you report it both here and on the official SI forum:

https://community.sigames.com/forum/298-football-manager-mobile-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/

Bugs

• Pre-orders a mess
  • Pre season matches being removed from fixture list afterwards
  • Team name overlapping logo
  • Player loaned to a team when a permanent transfer was agreed
  • App doesn't appear in full screen
  • Players who are "interested" turn out not to want to come to the club
  • Stuck transfer bug (again)
  • Players requiring work permits to play in countries that don’t require them (TBC by SI)
  • Players randomly promoted from youth team (again)
  • Squad numbers won’t change
  • Players being assigned the same number
  • Training progress not working
  • Buy back fees don't work
  • Manager history page doesn't correlate with actual league table (again)
  • English regen names for youngsters re-generating in Poland
  • VAR being used in situations it wouldn't be in real life
  • Date on manager of the month awards wrong
  • Defensive midfielder STILL getting consistently low ratings for the 4th version running
  • Unrealistic amount of late goals
  • Coaches have no impact on any individual players
  • Match review showing wrong name of goalscorers (again)

Playing pre-season matches and they are disappearing from the fixtures afterwards.

It seems to be the last one you played stays each time, but anything before is gone. Mine also showed a game I hadn't played which was odd, that too then disappeared after I played one.

Noticed when negotiating:

Team offers to loan a player from me, I negotiate to make it into a transfer which we agree, player is now loaned to that team not transferred 

I can't even start the game.

During set-up when I try to enter my name and click ok it kicks me back to the enter name section again.

Screenshot_20181101-232200_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7443934

Ahh memories again 😅😂

added 0 minutes later
7 minutes ago, Jdias said:

During set-up when I try to enter my name and click ok it kicks me back to the enter name section again.

Maybe try preordering?

So far I have played 2 hours and have not found any bugs but then again I am probably not looking hard enough.😛

One more thing the Chinese league is really enjoyable haha😃

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Craig Duncan said:

Anyone noticed that clicking on items it takes a little time to respond? 

hmm not really kind of the opposite for me it seems very fast for me compared to 2018

1 minute ago, BenDTner said:

hmm not really kind of the opposite for me it seems very fast for me compared to 2018

Takes about 4 or 5 touches to go on to some players or teams for me

29 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Ahh memories again 😅😂

added 0 minutes later

Maybe try preordering?

That's how I bought it 😕

39 minutes ago, Jdias said:

Tap the blue line and the keyboard will come up.

added 0 minutes later
54 minutes ago, Guppy McFicklestein said:

If you're playing with or against teams with longer names, when youre in the match, the team name covers the logo

Got an example of this? Thought we had fixed most of these.

1 hour ago, sharaziuk said:

Noticed when negotiating:

Team offers to loan a player from me, I negotiate to make it into a transfer which we agree, player is now loaned to that team not transferred 

Ouch - possibly a knock on to a recent fix, I'll get someone to look into.

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Playing pre-season matches and they are disappearing from the fixtures afterwards.

It seems to be the last one you played stays each time, but anything before is gone. Mine also showed a game I hadn't played which was odd, that too then disappeared after I played one.

What club/league are you playing please?

1 minute ago, Alari said:

What club/league are you playing please?

Leeds in the EFL Championship.

Now I'm passed pre-season it has saved two of the games I played there. The first fixture it showed when I started the game was against Fulham, which already had a result logged despite me not playing a game at that point. I then had three other fixtures which I was able to play. The first two pre-season games have now vanished from the fixtures.

The app itself doesnt appear full screen, my phone resolution is 1080x2280 (19:9). I already toggled stretch display option still showing me huge black bar on the right side of the screen. Screenshot_2018-11-02-06-52-02-04.thumb.png.89fc4ae61de12c87b74dcba8c8c40399.png

5 minutes ago, Craig Duncan said:

How do i change name of european champions cup to champions league and for europa league too please

Not really a bug :)

added 0 minutes later
11 minutes ago, Della said:

The app itself doesnt appear full screen, my phone resolution is 1080x2280 (19:9). I already toggled stretch display option still showing me huge black bar on the right side of the screen. Screenshot_2018-11-02-06-52-02-04.thumb.png.89fc4ae61de12c87b74dcba8c8c40399.png

Which phone is this? Very odd layout

13 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Same as FM18, the display is too stretched, everyone looks like they've put on weight!

Galaxy S7 (good):

1143510961_Screenshot_20181101-231630_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.c877aae539c6d4ac930dd56c67771444.jpg

OnePlus 6 (bad):

Screenshot_20181101-231634.thumb.jpg.f1ef025d4556463f8bd442571483a747.jpg

I wouldn't mind borders if it looked right.

This shouldn't stretch like that on the OnePlus6 - we have one in house and this doesn't happen. Any special settings you have?

16 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Leeds in the EFL Championship.

Now I'm passed pre-season it has saved two of the games I played there. The first fixture it showed when I started the game was against Fulham, which already had a result logged despite me not playing a game at that point. I then had three other fixtures which I was able to play. The first two pre-season games have now vanished from the fixtures.

Thanks - will get someone to look at this.

11 minutes ago, Alari said:

Not really a bug :)

added 0 minutes later

Which phone is this? Very odd layout

I use oppo F7 (phone with notch), im bit surprise because in fmm 18 everything looks fine except 'too stretchy' display but fmm 19 have huge black bar on the right side, could you fix this?

1 minute ago, Della said:

I use oppo F7 (phone with notch), im bit surprise because in fmm 18 everything looks fine except 'too stretchy' display but fmm 19 have huge black bar on the right side, could you fix this?

We've limited the stretching to avoid really distorted UI this year but it's very weird that it's not centered.

Working on a proper widescreen skin but it may take a short while.

21 minutes ago, Alari said:

This shouldn't stretch like that on the OnePlus6 - we have one in house and this doesn't happen. Any special settings you have?

All default settings from what I can tell, tried hiding the notch and forcing full screen but still stretched. Any files/device logs I can send?

Screenshot_20181102-004922.jpg

Screenshot_20181102-004941.jpg