Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

5 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

All default settings from what I can tell, tried hiding the notch and forcing full screen but still stretched. Any files/device logs I can send?

Screenshot_20181102-004922.jpg

Screenshot_20181102-004941.jpg

Will let you know what might be useful.

Working on a full widescreen skin in any case so it is a temporary situation.

1 hour ago, Vaile23 said:

Same as FM18, the display is too stretched, everyone looks like they've put on weight!

Galaxy S7 (good):

1143510961_Screenshot_20181101-231630_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.c877aae539c6d4ac930dd56c67771444.jpg

OnePlus 6 (bad):

Screenshot_20181101-231634.thumb.jpg.f1ef025d4556463f8bd442571483a747.jpg

I wouldn't mind borders if it looked right.

Seems to have switched Crossing/Passing columns?

15 minutes ago, Paris said:

Seems to have switched Crossing/Passing columns?

Different roles, first one is Wide Midfielder, second is Defensive Winger

The Interested toggle doesn't seem to work right for Chinese clubs.

Eg, when playing Beijing, I go to Find Players, with the Interested toggle turned on and then try to sign some. I can agree with the club, but the players tell me "I don't feel like moving to China would be good for my career at this time".

So far it's happened for Adam Armstrong, Kasper Dolberg, Abel Ruiz, Sam Dolby, George Lloyd. I can't sign any young players from abroad. Fair enough if they don't want to come, but the Interest toggle being on should hide these players in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

The Interested toggle doesn't seem to work right for Chinese clubs.

Eg, when playing Beijing, I go to Find Players, with the Interested toggle turned on and then try to sign some. I can agree with the club, but the players tell me "I don't feel like moving to China would be good for my career at this time".

So far it's happened for Adam Armstrong, Kasper Dolberg, Abel Ruiz, Sam Dolby, George Lloyd. I can't sign any young players from abroad. Fair enough if they don't want to come, but the Interest toggle being on should hide these players in the first place. 

I have had this too. I was not sure if it was a bug or just part of the game

Just now, BenDTner said:

I have had this too. I was not sure if it was a bug or just part of the game

Might be a bug if no young players want to move to China, or it might just be part of the game (I guess many wouldn't want to move).

It is a bug (in my opinion), if the Interested toggle is not hiding people who have no interest in signing for you.

Just now, Scratch said:

Might be a bug if no young players want to move to China, or it might just be part of the game (I guess many wouldn't want to move).

It is a bug (in my opinion), if the Interested toggle is not hiding people who have no interest in signing for you.

Yeah I agree but I am sure with large wages some young players would be willing to move. That hasn't been my biggest problem in china though its been the struggle to get work permits.

I think the issue here is that 'Interested' is showing too many players. Young players are not going to want to move to China, it's lucrative but also the death of a European career.

Re work permits, there are pretty restricted rules for foreign players. We don't support squad quotas which is why the work permit rules are quite harsh.

Edited by Alari
2 minutes ago, Alari said:

I think the issue here is that 'Interested' is showing too many players. Young players are not going to want to move to China, it's lucrative but also the death of a European career.

Re work permits, there are pretty restricted rules for foreign players. We don't support squad quotas which is why the work permit rules are quite harsh.

Yeah, makes sense, sensible of them not to want to move, just they probably shouldn't appear when Interested is on. 

Also makes sense about the work permits. I hadn't gotten that far yet! Had been thinking China might be a nice 1KC zone because FMM doesn't have the foreign player quotas, but I guess that will kill that idea! But makes perfect sense you would do it that way... 

2 hours ago, Jdias said:

I can't even start the game.

During set-up when I try to enter my name and click ok it kicks me back to the enter name section again.

Screenshot_20181101-232200_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Did you click on top of the line? It seems to me it is using the android keyboard unlike their own keyboard like the one from FMM2017? (well, that's the last one i played yesterday before the 2019 one released today)

1 hour ago, Della said:

The app itself doesnt appear full screen, my phone resolution is 1080x2280 (19:9). I already toggled stretch display option still showing me huge black bar on the right side of the screen. Screenshot_2018-11-02-06-52-02-04.thumb.png.89fc4ae61de12c87b74dcba8c8c40399.png

Are you on Pie? If yes then that explains it because mine is also the same with Pie.

Just now, FirdyBirdy said:

Did you click on top of the line? It seems to me it is using the android keyboard unlike their own keyboard like the one from FMM2017? (well, that's the last one i played yesterday before the 2019 one released today)

Yeah, android keyboard, needs to be clearer how to bring it up as a few people have gotten confused.

added 0 minutes later
Just now, FirdyBirdy said:

Are you on Pie? If yes then that explains it because mine is also the same with Pie.

What Pie device are you on?

13 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, makes sense, sensible of them not to want to move, just they probably shouldn't appear when Interested is on. 

Also makes sense about the work permits. I hadn't gotten that far yet! Had been thinking China might be a nice 1KC zone because FMM doesn't have the foreign player quotas, but I guess that will kill that idea! But makes perfect sense you would do it that way... 

I think this is not something new.

I have encountered it in FMM17 where Didier Drogba is available on the list of interested players but he was not keen to join a small club.

5 minutes ago, Alari said:

Yeah, android keyboard, needs to be clearer how to bring it up as a few people have gotten confused.

added 0 minutes later

What Pie device are you on?

Xperia XZ2. Some other apps also are not fully fullscreen when viewing in landscape mode so my guess is it is totally a Pie issue.

15 minutes ago, FirdyBirdy said:

Xperia XZ2. Some other apps also are not fully fullscreen when viewing in landscape mode so my guess is it is totally a Pie issue.

Okay - I think our OnePlus6 is on Pie but will double check it.

11 minutes ago, Alari said:

Okay - I think our OnePlus6 is on Pie but will double check it.

Thank you. Favorite game with excellent support/development team!

3 hours ago, Alari said:

Tap the blue line and the keyboard will come up.

added 0 minutes later

Got an example of this? Thought we had fixed most of these.

I was playing as Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga. 

6 minutes ago, Guppy McFicklestein said:

I was playing as Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga. 

Was it you overlapping the logos or another club?

1 hour ago, FirdyBirdy said:

No, my phone is on Oreo ColourOs. I think the problem only occur with 1080x2280 or 19:9 device which the app doesnt support (maybe thet not provided for a big resolution screen. It's a bummer to play with huge black bar but i hope SI Games dev will fix this issue soon

3 hours ago, Alari said:

We've limited the stretching to avoid really distorted UI this year but it's very weird that it's not centered.

Working on a proper widescreen skin but it may take a short while.

Thank you so much, really looking forward for this widescreen fixes!

Just started playing it(around an hour, on & off). Before I report some bugs, I have to say the overall performance of UI is faster than ever. Wow. Well done. Now, the negatives:

• The support for notched smartphones is better, because the touch input is no longer off. But the game still cannot properly full screen. There's huge black bar on the right side & the notch is not as seamlessly integrated to the UI as iPhone's.
  • The players who have been relegated to the 2nd team suddenly coming back to the first team, all of them, for unknown reason. This exact thing also happened at the early stage of FMM18. I thought we had moved past this. Oh, & add to that, those relegated players who have come back, all of them have un-transfer listed themselves.
Edited by Guest
Adding more detail about the 2nd negative/problem.

Don´t know if it is a bug. But why isn´t it possible to save a tactic.
I want two different tactics for my team but I can´t save them so i have to "build" them every game.

And about when searching for players with the "interesting button" clicked, I had for example Paqueta interested in joining me (Liverpool)
But when negotiating the contract he had no interest to joining me so i couldn´t even try to give him a contract.
Then he joined Sevilla the day after

I can not make any transfer or loan offers. I'm in the premier League and it's July. I've received offers but I can not make any myself. Transfers in first season is turned on.

I've tried multiple teams.

Also certain aspects are very slow. Saving isn't fast. Loading a saved game seems to take a century.

EDIT: Just skipped to August to see if anything changes. The club has made offers for players in my absence. I still can not make any offers. I can sell players also.

Screenshot_20181102-074458.png

Screenshot_20181102-074803.png

Edited by Hfjsksjjxnd
Adding screenshots
6 hours ago, Alari said:

Will let you know what might be useful.

Working on a full widescreen skin in any case so it is a temporary situation.

Sorry did you have a temporary workaround? My device is on Android Pie too.

40 minutes ago, Hfjsksjjxnd said:

I can not make any transfer or loan offers. I'm in the premier League and it's July. I've received offers but I can not make any myself. Transfers in first season is turned on.

I've tried multiple teams.

Also certain aspects are very slow. Saving isn't fast. Loading a saved game seems to take a century.

EDIT: Just skipped to August to see if anything changes. The club has made offers for players in my absence. I still can not make any offers. I can sell players also.

Screenshot_20181102-074458.png

Screenshot_20181102-074803.png

You put in your offer, keep a look out for "Interested Clubs" bids, outbid them, click on "Suggest Terms" and repeat until the mood bar is green or best at 100%.

Then you will be able to submit offer. Honestly, i personally think that this is a great feature. Same goes for contract talks.

50 minutes ago, FirdyBirdy said:

You put in your offer, keep a look out for "Interested Clubs" bids, outbid them, click on "Suggest Terms" and repeat until the mood bar is green or best at 100%.

Then you will be able to submit offer. Honestly, i personally think that this is a great feature. Same goes for contract talks.

Oh I see. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped the tutorial after all 😋 thank you.

The loading speed is still a minor issue though. Fmm18 was fine.