Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

3 minutes ago, Markcoad said:

I'm on android but nothing yet 

I guess I am lucky? There's even a better 18:9 screen support.

Screenshot_20181124-191344.png

Screenshot_20181124-191323~2.png

The "Member of board acknowledged my service to the club" has always meant I could request anything & the board would grant it, but apparently not this time. This bug never happened before the latest update(10.0.5).

Screenshot_20181124-235649.png

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's there in the Play Store.

I've looked on play store and nothing is there i haven't got auto update switched on and I'm still on 10.0.4

5 hours ago, Markcoad said:

I've looked on play store and nothing is there i haven't got auto update switched on and I'm still on 10.0.4

The update is there, I downloaded and applied it to both my phone and tablet this morning.

when trying to purchase the youth academy upgrade for a save, the payment goes through but you don't get the upgrade. i'm purchasing by going to first team > general. i have tried this twice and it wont work.

edit: tried this a third time by clicking store and it works by doing that

Edited by caleyfan1
added info
1 hour ago, caleyfan1 said:

when trying to purchase the youth academy upgrade for a save, the payment goes through but you don't get the upgrade. i'm purchasing by going to first team > general. i have tried this twice and it wont work.

edit: tried this a third time by clicking store and it works by doing that

Same. I did 2 payments. It's a small amount of money to me so i didn't raise concern 😅

6 hours ago, Aleksey2488 said:

last upd. what this?

Screenshot_2018-11-25-00-28-35-073_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-11-25-00-28-45-914_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

As stated by the pop-up, it's an additional download for widescreen(18:9) support. & yeah, the error was there for me too. Just keep retrying though, & eventually you might succeed(just like me).

4 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The update is there, I downloaded and applied it to both my phone and tablet this morning.

I still haven't had update have been looking on play store for a few days and still nothing

1 hour ago, Markcoad said:

I still haven't had update have been looking on play store for a few days and still nothing

Then you're either in a Country where it wasn't released today, or you're doing something wrong.

17 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Then you're either in a Country where it wasn't released today, or you're doing something wrong.

I'm in the UK usually get it when its released I have checked play store and all I have is uninstall and open. I have checked my auto update and that is off and I still have 10.0.4.

32 minutes ago, Markcoad said:

I'm in the UK usually get it when its released I have checked play store and all I have is uninstall and open. I have checked my auto update and that is off and I still have 10.0.4.

Same here in Singapore. I still have v10.0.4. Playstore has no updates 

53 minutes ago, Markcoad said:

Im in Indonesia and my brother got the update while i didn't get it. even my friend who doesn't play the game got the update in his playstore😥

1 hour ago, Markcoad said:

Then I don't know what to tell you, because as you can see here mine updated yesterday to 10.0.5

2640wt1.png

hey everybody - bit late to the party here but i've been pounding away on the new game for the last 3 weeks, so...

the issues that spring to mind:

- accepted bids for players disappearing and leading to nothing. the last couple of transfer windows i've been scouring options to try and upgrade various positions. found the players i wanted, agreed a fee with the club, pressed continue...... and then a few days later, it occurs to me that i've not heard anything further. well for example, i went for Goldson as a CB, and then eventually found him on West Ham. tried to get Rebic as a AML, when i looked again he'd moved to Leicester. so maybe that "explains" it, there's already a transfer in progress, but it's also buggy, wasting time.

- repeated text - a few end of season reports on loan players say like: "He also contributed six assists. He also contributed six assists"

I'm sure I'll think of some more in the coming days and weeks ;)

I don't have access to the update on my phone. Play store checks for updates and still shows me as up to date with 10.0.4. But if I go to the Play Store in my browser it shows 10.0.5. I think they roll updates out slowly to prevent everyone trying to download stuff at once and timing out like in the screenshots above. I'm sure it will turn up soon so I'll wait patiently.

Does anyone have a link to the change log though? Would be cool to read up on what it's going to include.

oh yes the 2022 World Cup thing. in the "EURO Cup" i had the same thing as someone mentioned previously, my first two group games were the same opponent home and away.

but even weirder, earlier than that, the first Prem game was the end of July and the transfer window closed 22nd July i think (took me by surprise, but kinda realistic i guess). i played a couple of games plus a couple of EURO Cup qualifiers (having finished 6th with the superbees the previous season). BUT THEN I played Sevilla in a friendly!! :D so the "preseason schedule" hadn't realigned with the realignments of the league schedules.

Screenshot_20181125-163623_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Mr Tree
31 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Does anyone have a link to the change log though? Would be cool to read up on what it's going to include.

So far there's only change log from the Play Store, which is not complete.

It seems no matter how much budget I allocate to wages the maximum wage allowed per player doesn't change. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be like that? I remember in pc versions I could raise the max wage for key players this way. I allocate like 25m pounds to wages but max wage is still 18k

54 minutes ago, marpek said:

It seems no matter how much budget I allocate to wages the maximum wage allowed per player doesn't change. Is that a bug or is it supposed to be like that? I remember in pc versions I could raise the max wage for key players this way. I allocate like 25m pounds to wages but max wage is still 18k

In FMM, you have to balance between wage & transfer budgets if you want a higher max. wage. You cannot just put all the money to wage. I know, kind of weird, but it is how it is.

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 07:16, TheServant said:

Just to add, I cannot cancel & continue playing. So apparently I must download the widescreen support to play the game? I guess I have to wait for a fix if I want to play FMM again.

UPDATE: Just managed to download it. Crisis averted. The widescreen support makes the experience better, but still no notch support(since it's still plain black around the notch).

What did you do in order to download it after originally encountering that error? And also which device are you on?

Yet again, I got the "owe you one" from the board, yet my request was not granted.Screenshot_20181126-175014.thumb.png.3a449d70b636925ef508757c2de6a1be.png

1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

What did you do in order to download it after originally encountering that error? And also which device are you on?

I just kept retrying. I tried & failed more than 9 times, then suddenly I managed to download it. Not sure why.