Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 07:16, TheServant said:

Just to add, I cannot cancel & continue playing. So apparently I must download the widescreen support to play the game? I guess I have to wait for a fix if I want to play FMM again.

 

UPDATE: Just managed to download it. Crisis averted. The widescreen support makes the experience better, but still no notch support(since it's still plain black around the notch).

What did you do in order to download it after originally encountering that error? And also which device are you on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet again, I got the "owe you one" from the board, yet my request was not granted.Screenshot_20181126-175014.thumb.png.3a449d70b636925ef508757c2de6a1be.png

1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

What did you do in order to download it after originally encountering that error? And also which device are you on?

I just kept retrying. I tried & failed more than 9 times, then suddenly I managed to download it. Not sure why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RamaMantler said:

Or any news when .5 wil be release on Android? 

It has been released for some Android users. I guess you just have to wait for your turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheServant said:

It has been released for some Android users. I guess you just have to wait for your turn.

I don't know what .5 is but when was it released?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2018 at 12:05, GillyOG said:

Hey I play fm on iPad Air 2, fm version 10.0.4, I’ve notice that when I change my players specific attribute to train after I play a game all my players revert back to their default attribute. 

 

7BD91084-2374-4213-B619-D236D8718AD9.png

DB5DA27F-D537-47A5-B481-54740F0D2C88.png

648151A4-4591-487B-8021-94858440EF13.png

How soon after the game are you changing the Focus Attribute? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I don't know what .5 is but when was it released?

.5 means the update to version 10.0.5. It was released November 24 for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/11/2018 at 21:48, RobHam10 said:

Award screen is blank. 

Writers manager of the year. 

Screenshot_20181124-214710.png

Screenshot_20181124-214718.png

Is this happening after the latest update? A fix was put for this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheServant said:

Yet again, I got the "owe you one" from the board, yet my request was not granted.Screenshot_20181126-175014.thumb.png.3a449d70b636925ef508757c2de6a1be.png

 

Do you have a save near/just after the generation of this news item? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2018 at 09:51, Mr Tree said:

hey everybody - bit late to the party here but i've been pounding away on the new game for the last 3 weeks, so...

the issues that spring to mind:

 - accepted bids for players disappearing and leading to nothing. the last couple of transfer windows i've been scouring options to try and upgrade various positions. found the players i wanted, agreed a fee with the club, pressed continue...... and then a few days later, it occurs to me that i've not heard anything further. well for example, i went for Goldson as a CB, and then eventually found him on West Ham. tried to get Rebic as a AML, when i looked again he'd moved to Leicester. so maybe that "explains" it, there's already a transfer in progress, but it's also buggy, wasting time.

 - repeated text - a few end of season reports on loan players say like: "He also contributed six assists. He also contributed six assists"

I'm sure I'll think of some more in the coming days and weeks ;)

- loan news item issue is under review already

- What do the news items say when you agree terms with the clubs for the players? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I find it odd that some Android users have the update and others don't.

Has SI withdrawn the 10.0.5 update

I'm on android and haven't had anything come through been checking since Friday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheServant said:

.5 means the update to version 10.0.5. It was released November 24 for some.

Oh i see. It's not available for me either and I'm in London if that means anything...

Screenshot_20181126-132511_Google Play Store.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Do you have a save near/just after the generation of this news item? 

Yes, I do.

 

31 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Oh i see. It's not available for me either and I'm in London if that means anything...

Screenshot_20181126-132511_Google Play Store.jpg

I think it does not matter where you live. There were even users who live in the same city, but only one of them got the update.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SonTungST said:

Hi all, Arsenal win the match and should be played the final but Inter Milan is my opponent in the final

Screenshot_2018-11-26-20-32-43-573_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-11-26-20-31-49-268_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

 Do you have a save from around this time? Ideally just before or just after the game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm on android. every time i load into the game my starting 11 isn't the same as when isaved the game, it reverts back to the same 11 players every time i load the game up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if this a bug but I had 3 players called up for international games but my Vauxhall Conference League were not postponed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Luke W said:

 Do you have a save from around this time? Ideally just before or just after the game? 

Yes, I had. But when I check the semi final match again, I realize the position of two team was changed: Arsenal is replaced by Inter, and vice versa

Screenshot_2018-11-27-07-09-49-903_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

Screenshot_2018-11-27-07-09-45-941_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

IMG_20181127_071240.jpg

IMG_20181127_071347.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SonTungST said:

Yes, I had. But when I check the semi final match again, I realize the position of two team was changed: Arsenal is replaced by Inter, and vice versa

14 hours ago, caleyfan1 said:

i'm on android. every time i load into the game my starting 11 isn't the same as when isaved the game, it reverts back to the same 11 players every time i load the game up.

Can you upload the save here so we can take a look at it https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

please label the file so we know who sent it.

Edited by James A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this has been highlighted but my DM is stuck on GK training and I cannot change it, only normal or sweeper keeper training. I cannot get to the screen to pick his position either, it doesnt work?

mk7us2.png

28jk0ex.png

2bwbhu.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Not sure if this has been highlighted but my DM is stuck on GK training and I cannot change it, only normal or sweeper keeper training. I cannot get to the screen to pick his position either, it doesnt work?

Can you not click here to select a new position?

2bwbhu.jpg.404ee8d07c924d68befdf4934ef3b4af.jpg

Can select to retrain other players' positions?

What happens if you scroll (so that Luizao is in a different position) then select GK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×