Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

2 hours ago, Rob2017 said:

I’m PSG. I have so much money in the bank - see the top line. I have a 100k stadium. My player says this:

73F47407-FA1E-4264-9C81-6A7D53146E28.thumb.png.cbd5aa91250c8445a1bf30accd8d73a8.png

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

‘I don’t believe the club has the resources to offer the inproved contract I desire’.stays the same if I change his squad status too.

Is this a bug?

He just accepted a new contract. He wanted a whopping £110k 😭😭😭Not sure why having less wage budget allows me to now offer this!

E7800B32-4E02-484D-B9D4-B313CA4106A8.thumb.png.bf7791ed9647a4c52be5685bc2cec1e7.png

Couple of things coming up in my season with Rangers. 

Won the league in my second season and was awarded world manager of the year. Was a good season but not that good! It also had the blank screen that was described on the previous page. 

Second thing is the training specific attributes is reverting back to the original setting. i.e. change to shooting go back in and it has reverted back to passing. I think this has also been picked up on the previous page. Most recent example has been with a player I have on loan. 

Bug when negotiating the length of a loan deal. A club wants the player on loan for 3 months, then agree to take him on loan for the whole season but still ends up saying it will be a 3 month loan. The whole transfer system is broken on this game to be honest. 

E3D28149-DC8A-4B61-AA9E-B727CE7FEB29.png

FE7937CD-68E5-4BD6-8470-89E7AB26C861.png

B372F3E0-A4D3-407D-B194-E919316F87AF.png

Re the 10.0.5 update - we have had some server issues these past couple of days that have been causing issues, so we are not rolling out fully until this is definitely resolved as it requires an additional download for some devices. We are testing on a staged rollout now and we are also awaiting approval with Apple as we found a crash over the weekend that needed fixing and resubmitting.

8 hours ago, Alari said:

Re the 10.0.5 update - we have had some server issues these past couple of days that have been causing issues, so we are not rolling out fully until this is definitely resolved as it requires an additional download for some devices. We are testing on a staged rollout now and we are also awaiting approval with Apple as we found a crash over the weekend that needed fixing and resubmitting.

Thanks for the update regarding latest update hope it is resolved soon and its rolled out everywhere for everyone to enjoy

1 minute ago, RamaMantler said:

Why does Fc Köln II doesnt play in the german regional div. west. like in real life? its kinda odd and unrealistic

All teams should be in the correct leagues. What league are they playing in on your game? 

1 minute ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

All teams should be in the correct leagues. What league are they playing in on your game? 

In no league in the game. in the list amateur teams (game option finding a club germany).

germany have 3 leagues in real life and than you have regional div. nord, nordost, nordwest and west. fc köln II playing in Regional div. WEST league. But on the game theres only 17 clubs there!. In real life 18 clubs with Fc Köln II. so now theres no chance fc Köln II have a chance to promote to 3.Liga. But teams like Bayern II Hertha II exc exc are there. Only Köln II not. Poor us XD. Sorry for my bad english. Im not english. 

12 minutes ago, marpek said:

I bought the player and default training was set to Long shots. Is that a bug as I don't see it as an option if I try to change it

Screenshot_20181128-020829.jpeg

Would you be able to provide us with a save file? You can attach one by dropping it into the link below, ensuring you rename it to your user name so we can easily identify it :) Thanks

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Would you be able to provide us with a save file? You can attach one by dropping it into the link below, ensuring you rename it to your user name so we can easily identify it :) Thanks

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Just did!

Can I ask you to check the match engine names of the Korean regens too? All players should have the full last name and first name in game just like the real players. Otherwise it's a massive confusion. Just check the last match Sangju lineup.

Also a suggestion to flip the real korean player names in europe to the same order as the k league ones. 

My game updated about an hour ago, and since it's been getting stuck on the sega screen at the start. Meaning I can't play at all, help would be much appreciated.

Just now, StueyBTRFC said:

My game updated about an hour ago, and since it's been getting stuck on the sega screen at the start. Meaning I can't play at all, help would be much appreciated.

What device are you on? 

18 minutes ago, StueyBTRFC said:

I had this issue a few updates back, just leave it running and eventually it should just kick in and progress. It did take a while for me though but it worked and no issues since, I assume it's installing the update or something and that's why it sticks. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I had this issue a few updates back, just leave it running and eventually it should just kick in and progress. It did take a while for me though but it worked and no issues since, I assume it's installing the update or something and that's why it sticks. 

Thanks for the reply done exactly as you said and the game started eventually.

Just now, RamaMantler said:

this a Noob question XD. I got 5.0 update. Installed it a few minutes ago. Do i need start over (new game for the update to work). or not (continue with my save? 

Largely depends on the issue. Majority of things will work with your current save so you can carry on your save with no worry :)

3 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Largely depends on the issue. Majority of things will work with your current save so you can carry on your save with no worry :)

yes bc i won everything with bayern munchen 1ste season lol XD. never happend before XD. I dont want give that up. Coefficient rankings are kinda weird with Holland. Its always about 4200 points at the end. even if PSV wins the Champions League. Its with al my games (first season). Never played second season. So dont know what happend after season 2 till so far with it. Just though i mention it. Im busy with second season Bayern yeah

1 minute ago, RamaMantler said:

yes bc i won everything with bayern munchen 1ste season lol XD. never happend before XD. I dont want give that up. Coefficient rankings are kinda weird with Holland. Its always about 4200 points at the end. even if PSV wins the Champions League. Its with al my games (first season). Never played second season. So dont know what happend after season 2 till so far with it. Just though i mention it. Im busy with second season Bayern yeah

Good luck! 

On 26/11/2018 at 13:05, Luke W said:

How soon after the game are you changing the Focus Attribute? 

Straight away to a couple of days, i keep trying they always change back