Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

I had this issue a few updates back, just leave it running and eventually it should just kick in and progress. It did take a while for me though but it worked and no issues since, I assume it's installing the update or something and that's why it sticks. 

8 hours ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Thanks for the reply done exactly as you said and the game started eventually.

Anyone with sticking issues on the SEGA screen, do you have ES File Explorer or anything like that installed (i.e. file manager apps that constantly run in background). We've found an issue with those on certain devices that causes this symptom.

4 hours ago, Alari said:

Anyone with sticking issues on the SEGA screen, do you have ES File Explorer or anything like that installed (i.e. file manager apps that constantly run in background). We've found an issue with those on certain devices that causes this symptom.

Indeed I do, I'd assume a lot of people do due to the logos and so on. 

So this latest fix hasn’t resolved the bugs with training (constantly changing the position training and individual stat training we set to whatever it likes) or contract status (FM ignoring what status is agreed on contract and choosing whatever squad status it feels like for the player)? 

Is that in the pipeline? These two alone are making any long term saves unplayable at the mo.

20 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

So this latest fix hasn’t resolved the bugs with training (constantly changing the position training and individual stat training we set to whatever it likes) or contract status (FM ignoring what status is agreed on contract and choosing whatever squad status it feels like for the player)? 

Is that in the pipeline? These two alone are making any long term saves unplayable at the mo.

It’s in this updates fix list 🙁 Is this on a new save too? Or on a current save?

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It’s in this updates fix list 🙁 Is this on a new save too? Or on a current save?

Tbh I’ve not played since last weekend and updated game with .5 yesterday but noticed there was nothing about those two bugs on the list of fixes listed on the iOS update. But these two issues I’ve had non stop on every save since release tbh. 

Hell, if it’s been fixed I’ll put a proper session in this weekend but I assumed it was because it wasn’t listed?

7 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Tbh I’ve not played since last weekend and updated game with .5 yesterday but noticed there was nothing about those two bugs on the list of fixes listed on the iOS update. But these two issues I’ve had non stop on every save since release tbh. 

Hell, if it’s been fixed I’ll put a proper session in this weekend but I assumed it was because it wasn’t listed?

I’m on iOS, it’s listed 😛 well the training thing is anyway

Stopped club training update sometimes resetting human player training focus

I’ve found this that may fix the squad status thing? I know it states regens but it should be the same surely

Fixed agreed squad status not being set for regenerated players

Some fixes don’t work on current saves either, it sucks as it means you have to start a new one 😕

Just now, Nucleus said:

I’m on iOS, it’s listed 😛 well the training thing is anyway

I’ve found this that may fix the squad status thing? I know it states regens but it should be the same surely

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks man!👍 I swear I skimmed through that list and didn’t see either of those listet. I just re read it and you are totally right 😂 They worded it a bit weird but yeah ok FM is back on 😂 

Tried switching off “display post match training” in settings after the recent update and it still shows up after each match. Is this a known issue?

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Tried switching off “display post match training” in settings after the recent update and it still shows up after each match. Is this a known issue?

No - can you add on our forums please!

13 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

When I offer my player a new contract and change their squad status, when they accept the contract, their squad status doesn't change.

This is a known issue 

5.0 update doesnt fix the coefficients list for clubs (holland, netherlands) ☹️. when ur done with a season TheNetherlands aka holland always have about 4k points. Even when PSV wins the Champions League its still 4k (normale a country get 14k a 15k points for winning the champions league). Also played 2 seaons. And again still problems with the correct points. I tried it with different new games. Its only with HOLLAND (Netherlands). Also when u choose Bayern Real madrid whatever from another country!. Holland always have wrong points (coefficients for clubs)

Screenshot_20181130-182813_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181130-182834_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by RamaMantler
On 26/11/2018 at 13:10, Luke W said:

Is this happening after the latest update? A fix was put for this issue. 

I'll let you know if it does after this season... If I win it 😬

Searched if anyone had a similar bug but haven't found any info here, which I find it odd.

Started playing in the Portuguese third division were most players are valued 500€/1K€ and I manage to offer them to clubs for values between 600k€/800k€...and they offer that for my players. And the offers always come from third division clubs who haven't got that money available. Made 6M€ trying to see how much I could get but that defeats the whole purpose of LLM. 

Anyone else with this bug? At least I hope it's a bug and not working as intended.

1 hour ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Searched if anyone had a similar bug but haven't found any info here, which I find it odd.

Started playing in the Portuguese third division were most players are valued 500€/1K€ and I manage to offer them to clubs for values between 600k€/800k€...and they offer that for my players. And the offers always come from third division clubs who haven't got that money available. Made 6M€ trying to see how much I could get but that defeats the whole purpose of LLM. 

Anyone else with this bug? At least I hope it's a bug and not working as intended.

Ooo maybe this could turn out to be one of those money glitches!!

On 30/11/2018 at 17:22, RamaMantler said:

5.0 update doesnt fix the coefficients list for clubs (holland, netherlands) ☹️. when ur done with a season TheNetherlands aka holland always have about 4k points. Even when PSV wins the Champions League its still 4k (normale a country get 14k a 15k points for winning the champions league). Also played 2 seaons. And again still problems with the correct points. I tried it with different new games. Its only with HOLLAND (Netherlands). Also when u choose Bayern Real madrid whatever from another country!. Holland always have wrong points (coefficients for clubs)

Screenshot_20181130-182813_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181130-182834_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

If you've got a save from before PSV win the Champions League by any chance then we'd like to take a look, otherwise I will try and recreate this myself today. 

I loaned a player out to Stoke and the club went bankrupt but he’s just came back from his loan and his status is still ‘Concerned about financial stability of the club.’ 

Great work with the latest update btw, the game is 10x better now. 

10 hours ago, Luke W said:

If you've got a save from before PSV win the Champions League by any chance then we'd like to take a look, otherwise I will try and recreate this myself today. 

it happends with all games.  The overal points at the end are correct. The yearly points are very wrong.

Option1: just recreate it easy (editor. change every dutch club who play european football into Continental or World club. Than choose a country(bc 1 season goes very fast with a country or choose NO CLUB. faster XD.). play a season. At least one or more dutch clubs will reach the quarter finals. 

Option2: Or iff your a god with this game. Choose a dutch club and win the champions league final or Eufa cup final XD. 

Option3: ask your friends (maybe they have selected holland and didnt play more than 2 seasons. 

Hopefully some members here who play with a dutch club or selected the dutch league as 1 of the 4 leagues will check it out and screenshot it (who are playing now in season 2 or season 3). ☺️ 

Sorry for my bad english XD

Dont have a savegame before it anymore. Sorry. 4.214 18/19 yearly points are always wrong. Overal points 91.645 are correct. This bug is only yearly points (holland)

Edited by RamaMantler

I bought Upamecano for 30 million, didn't play him as much but got an offer of 220 million.

Sold him, the news reported as "sold for a modest fee of 220 million". 

Doesn't impact anything, just find it hilarious that the AI interpreted it that way. 🤣

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 18:19, LP said:

I loaned a player out to Stoke and the club went bankrupt but he’s just came back from his loan and his status is still ‘Concerned about financial stability of the club.’ 

Great work with the latest update btw, the game is 10x better now. 

Do you have a save file from before he returns to the club? This would really help us to be able to take a look at this :) You can then upload your save file here, changing the save file name to your username so it is easily identifiable

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

9 hours ago, feng10516 said:

I bought Upamecano for 30 million, didn't play him as much but got an offer of 220 million.

Sold him, the news reported as "sold for a modest fee of 220 million". 

Doesn't impact anything, just find it hilarious that the AI interpreted it that way. 🤣

This is something we're aware of and is under review, thanks

3 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do you have a save file from before he returns to the club? This would really help us to be able to take a look at this :) You can then upload your save file here, changing the save file name to your username so it is easily identifiable

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

This is something we're aware of and is under review, thanks

started a save with Milan and went to buy Lucas Paqueta, however, I had no option to do so. I also see that apparently he has a future transfer with me even though no contract or transfer offer had been presented. I have the save file in case you are interested?

10 minutes ago, Gvicii said:

started a save with Milan and went to buy Lucas Paqueta, however, I had no option to do so. I also see that apparently he has a future transfer with me even though no contract or transfer offer had been presented. I have the save file in case you are interested?

Yes, absolutely. That's something we'd like to take a look at, thanks. 

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier

Dont know if this was said but I just started a new career in South Korea and this happened for the first game... and then the next game as wel..

Screenshot_20181206-161029_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-160945_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-161719_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Lavi
Picture
3 hours ago, Lavi said:

Dont know if this was said but I just started a new career in South Korea and this happened for the first game... and then the next game as wel..

Screenshot_20181206-161029_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-160945_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-161719_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

This is a known issue with Sangju and Asan. It's currently under review with the devs 

2 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

This is a known issue with Sangju and Asan. It's currently under review with the devs 

Oh ok thanks for the info. I was scared when I saw ghost players though :) 

In 1.0.5 I just had my team wiped out by ITN fixtures for the second leg of the Asian Champions League Final. Wouldn't a clash like this be prevented in real life?

452716285_Screenshot_20181207-110429_FM2019Mobile.jpg.43915a3038513462c464855f8e9e0f48.jpg1073382222_Screenshot_20181207-110113_FM2019Mobile.jpg.e38896be49ebb12dc5d44752e7012c43.jpg