Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Hi all!

I've bought son of manager unlockable for the second  time, but after a half season nothing happened. Is it a bug or i did something wrong?

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:42, danK7RNY said:

Thought we were past this!!! A french cup final to play but pretty much all my team away on international duty!! Really annoying this one. F4DB348B-AF6B-4598-8ADB-6909570690E3.thumb.png.488fbcfc8952e9e6664f0be9d222f573.png

This issue is currently open and being looked at by our dev team.

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 07:37, SonTungST said:

The dream team of World Cup should be displayed by national team instead of the current club

Screenshot_2018-12-16-14-32-27-743_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.png

This issue should be fixed as of the 10.1 update, although it will affect new saves only.

53 minutes ago, glajmate said:

Hi all!

I've bought son of manager unlockable for the second  time, but after a half season nothing happened. Is it a bug or i did something wrong?

The managers son appears the next time you click [Continue]. Please contact us at support.sega.co.uk if this does not occur.

16 hours ago, Nucleus said:

iPhone 8

Corrected itself now so not sure how to reproduce sorry

Glad it has resolved itself. Do you happen to have a save from when the issue was present?

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier

Have had a quick read through what I can and haven’t seen this one mentioned so apologies if it has...

In my latest save I am consistently not receiving the full negotiated transfer fee. I arrange to sell a player for 12k, the transfer goes through and it states I have sold the player for 2.5k. I sold a player for 700k, the sale went through and I only received 300k.

i have only noticed this when managing lower league clubs.

9744074D-4284-424F-9952-06FE16AFEFB6.png

46 minutes ago, Ikhaj said:

Have had a quick read through what I can and haven’t seen this one mentioned so apologies if it has...

In my latest save I am consistently not receiving the full negotiated transfer fee. I arrange to sell a player for 12k, the transfer goes through and it states I have sold the player for 2.5k. I sold a player for 700k, the sale went through and I only received 300k.

i have only noticed this when managing lower league clubs.

9744074D-4284-424F-9952-06FE16AFEFB6.png

If you have a save from before the transfer goes through please attach it to the link below so we can have a look at this issue. Please rename your save file with your username when uploading so we can easily identify it. What value displays on your transfer activity page? Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

28 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

If you have a save from before the transfer goes through please attach it to the link below so we can have a look at this issue. Please rename your save file with your username when uploading so we can easily identify it. What value displays on your transfer activity page? Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I do not have a save from before this happened but will do so if it happens again as I have noticed it about 3 or 4 times since. On the player history screen it shows he moved clubs for 2k and I checked my finances immediately after and I had only received 2.5k.

Hi I've tried to sell my player I got a 45m bid from bordeux and another team but when I go to sell him on the 1st the fee changes to 2.3m is there a reason for it there's no release clause I think it may be a bug here's some pics of it. Thanks for any help much appreciated. 

Screenshot_20181220-021851.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-021909.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-022233.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-022243.jpg

I'm currently fighting it out at the top of the league (albeit overachieving) but the news items I get after a game always seem to view me as an underdog.... so even when I'm beating teams near the bottom I'm getting "fans celebrate unexpected win" more often than not. Not a massive issue but slightly annoying

1 hour ago, Twister045 said:

I'm currently fighting it out at the top of the league (albeit overachieving) but the news items I get after a game always seem to view me as an underdog.... so even when I'm beating teams near the bottom I'm getting "fans celebrate unexpected win" more often than not. Not a massive issue but slightly annoying

I reported a similar issue on the official SI forums. I took Nottm Forest to the Premier League and after three seasons in the Prem, I still receive the "...MASTERMINDS GIANT KILLING" news item. I don't think the game adapts your clubs reputation for promoted teams.

12 hours ago, Mattycrewefc said:

Hi I've tried to sell my player I got a 45m bid from bordeux and another team but when I go to sell him on the 1st the fee changes to 2.3m is there a reason for it there's no release clause I think it may be a bug here's some pics of it. Thanks for any help much appreciated. 

Screenshot_20181220-021851.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-021909.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-022233.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-022243.jpg

We've managed to reproduce this and it is now under review with the dev team

What are the key attributes for Deep Lying Forward? As you can see - the game is showing us 2 versions. In the first - shooting matters, in the second - it doesn't matter.

Screenshot_20181220-221849_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-221948_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

1) Striker name in the newspaper and subsequent match report was not the same striker whereas in the match it was my striker who scored both
2) I have abolished transfer window on yet there is still transfer windows.

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-11 at 01.09.35(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-11 at 01.09.35.jpeg

Screenshot_20181222-030523_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg.jpg

Screenshot_20181222-030546_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg.jpg

Screenshot_20181222-030724_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg.jpg

Edited by Reingoat

Not sure if most would class this as a bug, but I've been having some issues regarding players morale, and contracts. 

Firstly, I had a Isak at 19 yrs old, really underperforming (wasn't my first choice at this time as he was still growing). He decided he wanted to move to a bigger club. I had just won the BPL for the 3rd season in a row, and most recently won the Champions League. He still is wanting to move to a "bigger club". 

Secondly, I bought Martial and he had a cracking couple of seasons. Now valued at 150m and wants a new contract. I can offer him double what he asks for wages, but he wants a 4.4m signing fee. No matter how much transfer budget I seem to have I can only offer 4.2m and he refuses to sign, even though his happiness meter is at 99%. I don't understand how he can refuse the contract when I am offering 4.2m and alot more then he is asking for wage wise. 

Not sure if this is a bug but it's certainly unrealistic.

Offered the England job on the day my Holland side are in the EURO 2024 final. If I accepted that offer I wouldn't get to play the final. That offer wouldn't happen in reality and of it did you'd take charge after the final.

2nan2oy.png

Won 5 draw 1 match in champions league. Won after the penalties in polish cup with the team from the lower league using 4 playmakers and 1 defensive forward. How the hell it is real?

Screenshot_20181224-160630_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Apologies if this has already been raised, but I’ve noticed that since the last update that tactical or substitution changes are not being saved before confirming to return to the game.

E.g. Mid-game I go to Tactics and substitute a striker. I then go to Attacking options and select, for example, Play Through Balls. If I then return to the formation view the substitution has been undone. It also applies to positional changes. In addition, the bug presents itself if I try the other way and change the Attacking options first then make the sub.

A workaround is to make one change then return to the game, then hit Tactics again to make the other change, but obviously not ideal given that frequently many minutes can pass before you’re allowed to get to the Tactics screen again.

Playing as Hamburg. I have the budget and the deal agreed for this player. The wage he’s asking for is within my budget but the ‘finalise deal’ button is greyed out because apparently the player has no interest in joining. Any ideas?

E9966470-CE89-4F59-9993-B719AD8E0FA7.png

CE891CF1-C001-4CB5-9AB3-754DCB1CC566.png

On 20/12/2018 at 15:21, Chris1428 said:

What are the key attributes for Deep Lying Forward? As you can see - the game is showing us 2 versions. In the first - shooting matters, in the second - it doesn't matter.

Screenshot_20181220-221849_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181220-221948_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

You have Shooting as a Focused Training

9 hours ago, Jack said:

Playing as Hamburg. I have the budget and the deal agreed for this player. The wage he’s asking for is within my budget but the ‘finalise deal’ button is greyed out because apparently the player has no interest in joining. Any ideas?

E9966470-CE89-4F59-9993-B719AD8E0FA7.png

CE891CF1-C001-4CB5-9AB3-754DCB1CC566.png

Trying doing the deal again and offer a better financial package than he's asking for.