Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

10 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Although you say days are not passing, you have posted screenshots from two different days. Could you elaborate slightly on what the issue is? After that, could you please attach a save file into our cloud service and we will take a closer look at this issue. Please rename the file with your username before uploading to ensure we can easily identify it. Thank you,

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I can pass the days when ı go on holiday but the same problem occurs again. Past messages are being dissappeared. It doesn't give any reaction even if you press the continue button. I cant give more information because I deleted my career. But previously the same problem occured when I opened Poland league career 

Why am I second?

1FC51B8B-1DFB-494A-9EC3-C8CDBEBDABE5.thumb.png.6795573468838618ba4c703153bc66ed.png

I’m probably going to look like an idiot here but I can’t see why I’m not top. I’m FCP and I drew away 1-1 to SLB so I’m struggling to work out how this isn’t a bug. 

I’m now ahead when I think I shouldn’t be.

DFB5F142-3EB9-4C1B-BB52-6E8539651035.thumb.png.0a57368c2b1312a5a9f0aaa6701bf3d5.png

I beat SLB 1-0 at home a couple of games ago so I would be ahead if it was done on head to head but I’ve looked at the rules for this league and it’s goal difference first so they should be top. Again maybe I’ve made an error here and I’ll look like an idiot but thought I’d put this up. 

6 hours ago, 1759 said:

I’m now ahead when I think I shouldn’t be.

DFB5F142-3EB9-4C1B-BB52-6E8539651035.thumb.png.0a57368c2b1312a5a9f0aaa6701bf3d5.png

I beat SLB 1-0 at home a couple of games ago so I would be ahead if it was done on head to head but I’ve looked at the rules for this league and it’s goal difference first so they should be top. Again maybe I’ve made an error here and I’ll look like an idiot but thought I’d put this up. 

It's head to head first and then goal difference. If the rules says otherwise then it's a error. 

3 hours ago, zaangie said:

It's head to head first and then goal difference. If the rules says otherwise then it's a error. 

Yeah thought that. Just thought in my first one I should’ve been considered top after playing one game against them drawing 1-1 away but I suppose it doesn’t matter until both matches are played. 

30 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Yeah thought that. Just thought in my first one I should’ve been considered top after playing one game against them drawing 1-1 away but I suppose it doesn’t matter until both matches are played. 

You can always check the rules by going into the 'Rules' tab from the Portuguese Premier League page 🙂 There it will state what the sorting rules are for the competition. 

21 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

You can always check the rules by going into the 'Rules' tab from the Portuguese Premier League page 🙂 There it will state what the sorting rules are for the competition. 

61EA0E51-CE67-4608-9CC4-26497C06982C.thumb.png.fc4018217a1adf7c46610c61c5233c25.png

This is the rules page. It must be an error here cos it’s actually sorted on head to head if teams are level on points. 

4 minutes ago, 1759 said:

61EA0E51-CE67-4608-9CC4-26497C06982C.thumb.png.fc4018217a1adf7c46610c61c5233c25.png

This is the rules page. It must be an error here cos it’s actually sorted on head to head if teams are level on points. 

Head to head is the same as Results Between Teams. This is the first league sorting rule in the Portuguese Premier League.

17 hours ago, mustafa58 said:

I can pass the days when ı go on holiday but the same problem occurs again. Past messages are being dissappeared. It doesn't give any reaction even if you press the continue button. I cant give more information because I deleted my career. But previously the same problem occured when I opened Poland league career 

Are you on the latest build of the game? This issue shouldn't be happening in 10.1.1

Any chance this could be sorted in the future. Multiple times I’ve offered players out on loan only for the clubs who make the offer then turn around and cancel it because they haven’t got space in their squad. Don’t think you’ll need a save as it’s easily reproduced save after save. Barnet did it three times on the spin which was the final nail in the coffin, hence the post 😛

Device: iOS 

58BE6816-9A70-4D26-B528-C1B8A5B6B058.thumb.png.a7aeb13ac9e2c1b5de721c4933af5f20.png

On 02/01/2019 at 13:55, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

We have not been able to reproduce this here. Could you please give us some more information about your issue in that case? Does this happen for you 100% of the time that a player is injured? Also, what device are you playing on? Thank you very much 🙂

Well, I'll give an example of how it happens for me. So I was playing a game with my team Everton and in lets say the 58th minute Barkley gets injured. Naturally I chose to substitute him for my backup CAM Gladwin. In the tactics screen I now see Gladwin in the line-up, though the match engine shows visuals of my team playing with 10 men. When I go back to my tactics it still shows Gladwin in the line-up, though in both the players tab during the game as well as the experience page after the match shows Gladwin as an unused sub. 

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, and this has so far happened 100% of the time from the first time I noticed it (haven't played the game too much though this year)

2 minutes ago, Adoring_Fan said:

Well, I'll give an example of how it happens for me. So I was playing a game with my team Everton and in lets say the 58th minute Barkley gets injured. Naturally I chose to substitute him for my backup CAM Gladwin. In the tactics screen I now see Gladwin in the line-up, though the match engine shows visuals of my team playing with 10 men. When I go back to my tactics it still shows Gladwin in the line-up, though in both the players tab during the game as well as the experience page after the match shows Gladwin as an unused sub. 

I play on a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, and this has so far happened 100% of the time from the first time I noticed it (haven't played the game too much though this year)

Yes there is something like this but it’s a bit hard to explain and it may have been fixed. Say you make 2 subs and then go to the shape screen or one of instructions pages and change something. If you go back to the line up page and then click submit then you’re sub won’t come on. I think it’s something like that but not totally sure. 

Also if you say go to shape during a game and say change from balanced to overload and then go to the line up page before clicking submit it won’t have changed to overload. Maybe that’s hard to follow but there is a thing with the order of things done before clicking submit. 

I may investigate it myself later to see what the exact pattern is if it’s still there.

4 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Are you on the latest build of the game? This issue shouldn't be happening in 10.1.1

I am using the current version.

19 hours ago, ScottishFMM said:

Not sure if this has been posted before but every time I sign a free agent the club they got released by always have a £0 buy back clause?3E3DE242-BF50-48BE-8407-2512AB35A67B.thumb.png.19c8ef354240785234bdce378fdaec4b.png4C4F6EDB-9DE8-42C0-90FF-70CAEA19FB31.thumb.png.82c2b13f62ae8abe6c9ec9290b33adbb.pngA6F8DA5F-05E0-4CAD-910E-2A4E33F705A2.thumb.png.cb3a5b73a1776404937f401b147b2afe.pngC6D564E3-0892-4A37-B556-E2EEDEC4B4FC.thumb.png.4b4887198f78c491f9d88defc7051c7e.png

We have not been able to reproduce this here. Can we just check, which update version are you playing on and what device are you playing on? If you attach your save game to the link below (renaming your save file with your username so it is easily identifiable) we will be able to look into the issue closer. If you could provide a save file just before a transfer that you know will have this clause in it then we will be able to have a look at it from there.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
On 03/01/2019 at 11:57, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Head to head is the same as Results Between Teams. This is the first league sorting rule in the Portuguese Premier League.

Yeah fair play 😀

It was just at the time of the first screenshot I was level on points with them and we’d drawn 1-1 but I was away and better on goal difference so it was confusing but I now know it must wait until both games are played before working out the head to head.

Hi,

Am not sure if this is being addressed, but haven't seen it in the previous pages I've looked through on this thread.

None of the Brazilian regens have a common name (eg. Ronaldinho), meaning that after 10+ years, most Brazilian players all have incredibly long names (eg. Juan Alcantara Frey Pereira). I remember this was being looked into in FMM2018 but seems to still be an issue.

A recent update mentioned bug fixes for names of some nationality regens, but the Brazilian names are still the same.

Is this being worked on?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

World Cup 2022 mid-season causing confusion. It's been highlighted before but hasn't been fixed, I guess.

Ah it may have been me that brought it up before. Whoops.

Ah well there it is again anyway, as it's still an issue.

On 03/01/2019 at 16:06, Nucleus said:

Any chance this could be sorted in the future. Multiple times I’ve offered players out on loan only for the clubs who make the offer then turn around and cancel it because they haven’t got space in their squad. Don’t think you’ll need a save as it’s easily reproduced save after save. Barnet did it three times on the spin which was the final nail in the coffin, hence the post 😛

Device: iOS 

58BE6816-9A70-4D26-B528-C1B8A5B6B058.thumb.png.a7aeb13ac9e2c1b5de721c4933af5f20.png

This is already under review 👍

On 06/01/2019 at 13:17, jianghaoism said:

Hi,

Am not sure if this is being addressed, but haven't seen it in the previous pages I've looked through on this thread.

None of the Brazilian regens have a common name (eg. Ronaldinho), meaning that after 10+ years, most Brazilian players all have incredibly long names (eg. Juan Alcantara Frey Pereira). I remember this was being looked into in FMM2018 but seems to still be an issue.

A recent update mentioned bug fixes for names of some nationality regens, but the Brazilian names are still the same.

Is this being worked on?

Thanks!

This is indeed something that we are looking to incorporate in future versions, but it won't be in this version. 

On 06/01/2019 at 13:33, CamelXCVII said:

Played a came where the opposition had 3 red cards, yet 1 of my guys has been banned?Screenshot_20190106-133044.thumb.jpg.2e4aa50d745f43256ccfd84f7816f136.jpgScreenshot_20190106-133057.thumb.jpg.c1407c7c11f2b0cdc36aff2a661f9cde.jpg

Do you have the saved match? It would be good to look at it to see what went on here. 

55 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Regional division side Gil Vicente in Portugal played over 30 friendlies in 18-19 on my save????IMG_0281.thumb.PNG.7fcc2a1ee3469fa7ac685a896ee798fb.PNGIMG_0280.thumb.PNG.8721cfff76dde0c60acfc8dff3fcf7d5.PNG

Which leagues do you have active here? 

54 minutes ago, Luke W said:

This is indeed something that we are looking to incorporate in future versions, but it won't be in this version. 

Thanks, Luke.

That's a bummer, but I hope it gets fixed in a sooner version.

25 minutes ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Portugal main league then Holland Germany and Spain

Did a bit of digging, they are being punished for some dubious transfer activity so none of their games in the Portugal Championship count this season, but they are still 'competing' in the league, so have a full schedule, the games are just friendlies. 

added 0 minutes later
59 minutes ago, CamelXCVII said:

I don't sorry

No problem, we will try to recreate the issue here. 

1 hour ago, Luke W said:

Just out of curiosity, may I know why this can't be fixed? I've just noticed a Chilean regen called Felipe in my save, so it does seem that regens can have common names...