Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

2 minutes ago, Luke W said:

Cheers, we've already got this one under review. 

So, have you been able to replicate my reported bug?

13 minutes ago, TheServant said:

So, have you been able to replicate my reported bug?

In progress, thanks for the steps to reproduce 👍

5 minutes ago, Luke W said:

In progress, thanks for the steps to reproduce 👍

It's not a problem. & thank you for listening to the fans.

CWC Best Player Award for 2019 announced even before the competition is played..

Screenshot_20181102-213301.png

Edited by Vishnu
tried to make it more clear
1 hour ago, TheServant said:

It's not a problem. & thank you for listening to the fans.

Managed to reproduce this internally now 👍

Edited by Luke W
26 minutes ago, Vishnu said:

CWC Best Player Award for 2019 announced even before the competition is played..

Screenshot_20181102-213301.png

Do you have a save from before these awards are handed out?

I’ve got a player (Kidd) who has signed for another club but won’t actually move. I get this message at least once each day and even after the transfer window has closed.

CE3712F4-97E9-40D2-995C-70A18F446561.png

8 minutes ago, zerosilver said:

a display problem on the iphone Xr 

IMG_2403A145924D-1.jpeg

The device was only released on Friday so we didn't have much time to perfect the skin for it, there will be improvements in updates. It may work better if you use the side menu option (found in preferences) and also if you use the phone the opposite way around. 

6 minutes ago, arobbo92 said:

I’ve got a player (Kidd) who has signed for another club but won’t actually move. I get this message at least once each day and even after the transfer window has closed.

CE3712F4-97E9-40D2-995C-70A18F446561.png

We're looking into this issue currently, holidaying may provide a workaround in the short term. 

1 hour ago, Luke W said:

Do you have a save from before these awards are handed out?

No. This is the only save and its already overwritten..

Edited by Vishnu
18 hours ago, Jdias said:

I can't even start the game.

During set-up when I try to enter my name and click ok it kicks me back to the enter name section again.

Screenshot_20181101-232200_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Just tap above the blue line and your keyboard should appea.  

Not really a bug I don’t think but it would be better imo if, when a club bids for one of your players that there value price is included in the negotiations screen! ... just annoying having to come out of negotiation screen to see whether the bid is worthy or not, hope that makes sense 

16 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

Not really a bug I don’t think but it would be better imo if, when a club bids for one of your players that there value price is included in the negotiations screen! ... just annoying having to come out of negotiation screen to see whether the bid is worthy or not, hope that makes sense 

It’s on the news message that comes with the offer?

IMG_0460.thumb.PNG.edd676b3c4a912fc90d5888e3a816423.PNGIMG_0461.thumb.PNG.684baa7366a2cf72a74cece24aaa1c29.PNGI don't know if this is the "stuck transfer" bug, but I made an offer for a player. the club accepted it and left it up to me to finalize the deal with the player. i hit the "submit offer" tab...and it goes to the player's profile and will not let me negotiate with him. Now i cannot advance the news scroll because it keeps bringing up "Liverpool transfer bid for Sule... FC Bayern have accepted the offer" and will go no further

this, of course, renders the game unplayable. 

As all can see, there is no link tab on the news messages.

Edited by HH McCool
45 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

It’s on the news message that comes with the offer?

So just as an example ... I have a bid for McCarthy of £6m, I go into the negotiation screen but it doesn’t tell me the club value of McCarthy so I don’t know whether the offer is worthy or not!! I have to come out of the negotiation to check McCarthy profile to see his value.

B39F04A6-DF2C-44EF-A09E-9143496879DB.png

F1D6F5FF-3E2C-47BF-8ADF-1B2FC6CAB3DE.png

29809205-F669-4423-AFB0-B8DD82A520A5.png

4 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

So just as an example ... I have a bid for McCarthy of £6m, I go into the negotiation screen but it doesn’t tell me the club value of McCarthy so I don’t know whether the offer is worthy or not!! I have to come out of the negotiation to check McCarthy profile to see his value.

B39F04A6-DF2C-44EF-A09E-9143496879DB.png

F1D6F5FF-3E2C-47BF-8ADF-1B2FC6CAB3DE.png

29809205-F669-4423-AFB0-B8DD82A520A5.png

Strange I’ve seen it differently. Arsenal sent an offer of £12m for Mata and on the news item it said that “Mata’s current valuation is £8.75m” or something along those lines anyway 

8 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Strange I’ve seen it differently. Arsenal sent an offer of £12m for Mata and on the news item it said that “Mata’s current valuation is £8.75m” or something along those lines anyway 

I hope you accepted it then lol but seriously seems like it is a bug!!

2 hours ago, Luke W said:

We're looking into this issue currently, holidaying may provide a workaround in the short term. 

Ok thank you, any idea when I might need to holiday until? 

Some players who have contracts expiring on June 30th 2019, won't even discuss a new deal because they say they only recently agreed new terms when if fact they haven't at all. Other players with the same expiry date you can negotiate fine. Seems to be a random bug.

1 hour ago, sharaziuk said:

385584180_Screenshot_20181102-200415_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.d0eb8de7dd3856ec4c16a72e2da11677.jpg

Passing is a primary attribute for a Sweeper Keeper yet there's no Passing stats for goalkeepers... 

Should be kicking I assume.

Surely decisions and positioning should be vital for the role as well though. 

27 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Should be kicking I assume.

Surely decisions and positioning should be vital for the role as well though. 

I've also found a few that needs tweaking but I guess these are just primary. Also CD and NCB have the same primarys.

Still haven't started a game yet because I always go into a bit of details searching for players... 

I can’t seem to filter results in the player search by anything other than age. If I click to sort by anything else then nothing happens.

Same issue in the staff search results section also.

CF47BB67-7ACE-4BC4-B4D6-FDA69C17CC34.png

10 hours ago, Giorgi said:

Can you scroll down with your finger? (instead of a bar on the right I mean)

No sir...already did that...maybe because i did not choose spain as loaded league

Any one can help me? I cant bid new player there is not active button bid player....i have purchased it from playstore..i have restart my smartphone..and also uninstalled it but not solved