Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

WTF??!!?? Now the game has me playing in the ECC final with all my players ineligible due to international duty!!! All my very best are out. I literally do not have enough players to fill out my substitutes. 10.2.3 Looks like a normal update to me.

Man City has offered me 525,000, not million, thousand, euros for Timo Werner who was just named best player in Italy (Inter) and won the scoring title. C'mon guys, get a handle on things.

2 hours ago, HH McCool said:

Man City has offered me 525,000, not million, thousand, euros for Timo Werner who was just named best player in Italy (Inter) and won the scoring title. C'mon guys, get a handle on things.

Yeah I’ve had £1.2m offered for a £90m right back. Somethings not right. 

6 hours ago, HH McCool said:

WTF??!!?? Now the game has me playing in the ECC final with all my players ineligible due to international duty!!! All my very best are out. I literally do not have enough players to fill out my substitutes. 10.2.3 Looks like a normal update to me.

That was happening pre update. It's not a new issue.

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, HH McCool said:

Also an issue happening pre update.

16 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

That was happening pre update. It's not a new issue.

added 0 minutes later

Also an issue happening pre update.

These things are occurring post-update. So, what you are saying is that they did not fix them, right?

Just now, HH McCool said:

These things are occurring post-update. So, what you are saying is that they did not fix them, right?

Exactly. Ongoing issues not fixed. They aren't new issues that have just come up after the update.

On 23/05/2019 at 08:43, Ashez said:

*6 years and hundreds of updates later and still bugs!! 😠

In all honesty, although bugs have existed in all the versions I have played since FMH14 and had to be fixed with updates,  it seems that in the last two, FMM18 and 19, however, things have gone off the rails and the updates have either failed to fix them, created new ones, or both.

Until FMM18, the game was challenging, gave a sense of realism and was great fun to play. The EME was a real advance. With FMM18 and 19...not so much.

We can only hope that the June update will provide a comprehensive repair of the game.

1 hour ago, HH McCool said:

We can only hope that the June update will provide a comprehensive repair of the game.

I didn't know there would be a June update. If there is, there certainly will not be a comprehensive repair of the game. That's a guarantee.

3 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I didn't know there would be a June update. If there is, there certainly will not be a comprehensive repair of the game. That's a guarantee.

Hey, it could happen!🙄

2 hours ago, HH McCool said:

In all honesty, although bugs have existed in all the versions I have played since FMH14 and had to be fixed with updates,  it seems that in the last two, FMM18 and 19, however, things have gone off the rails and the updates have either failed to fix them, created new ones, or both.

Until FMM18, the game was challenging, gave a sense of realism and was great fun to play. The EME was a real advance. With FMM18 and 19...not so much.

The stamina bug era is still the worst period for the game imo but this is easily the second worst. 

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

The stamina bug era is still the worst period for the game imo but this is easily the second worst. 

This for me is the worst period for the game. It just isn't fun anymore for many reasons, all of which have been highlighted at one point or another. I'm playing FMM2018 and really enjoying it right now.

Sold a player but yet he won't go to his new club.. News feed full of news his going.. But no confirmation button or anything.. 

I mentioned the other day that my shortlist was wiped - I thought I must've got confused clearing the scout reports and accidentally cleared it.

Well I just loaded up and it's gone again (a season or so later). And I'm pretty sure that wasn't me that time (I wasn't wiping scout reports or anything).

Now that I think about it, maybe it was after hitting the New Season button. I'm in 2042, for what it's worth...

My shortlist is getting wiped at the rollover between seasons. If you have scouted them they will still be in your scout reports.

I have also noticed some bosman transfers are signing instantly once they accept terms, It says on your news feed that they have extended their contract when they join

Edited by macmole
18 hours ago, macmole said:

My shortlist is getting wiped at the rollover between seasons. If you have scouted them they will still be in your scout reports.

I have also noticed some bosman transfers are signing instantly once they accept terms, It says on your news feed that they have extended their contract when they join

Which specific players would this be? Which players were you trying to get on bosmans? Do you have a save file available? If so, could you please post it in our cloud server using the link below in order for us to get a clearer picture of what is happening here. Please make sure you rename the save file with your user name so that we can easily identify it. Thank you.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Found a new transfer bug. If you accept multiple bids for a player he rejects them all. Can only sell players if you only get one bid for him. 

Shortlist getting wiped is an issue.. 

Will si actually fix these bugs now or not bother with 19 version now

On 23/05/2019 at 22:04, DutchTony said:

The exact same thing happened to me with this bloke. Bid for him, then a few days later he's in my squad. No transfer fee... 

Screenshot_20190523_215943_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.jpg.b89dd1e99d4c3ca67c0fe03507f162fe.jpgScreenshot_20190523_215950_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.jpg.77aa55d05c551fabfafcb3a3348a5ee2.jpg

This has just happened to me...I mean.. I... No comment

Also I've always used loan signing being a smaller club.. In fact maybe loan far to much and play to many on match day.. I'm sure there's a limit but this game doesn't limit it.. 

In the Football League, on the other hand, teams can make as many as eight loan signings but can only include a maximum of five of them in their matchday squad.

I can have 11 or 12 in the match day squad.. I've been cheating all this time.. Ffs

Edited by russy

More FMM19 Follies (post latest update):

Adrian Rabiot "wants a new challenge." has 1 year left on contract. So, I sell him to Inter, but he rejects them, saying that he is "happy with his role" at PSG. Then, a few days later, he requests move, saying that "it's time to move on to a new challenge."

The "Most Recent Save... That Isn't" problem persists.

I'm sending in my save game.. So you can look at loan numbers and free transfer that I should of paid for and he just went into squad.. Cheers

On 29/05/2019 at 01:09, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Which specific players would this be? Which players were you trying to get on bosmans? Do you have a save file available? If so, could you please post it in our cloud server using the link below in order for us to get a clearer picture of what is happening here. Please make sure you rename the save file with your user name so that we can easily identify it. Thank you.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I don’t have the save but I can tell you it only happened with 3 players and each players contact was expiring within 6 months.  I will try again in January of my next season and see if I can get any more that way

just got to the prem tried signing a championship player and he wanted 425k a week (a wolves player) madness..

Just a couple of new things I've experienced :-

Think this is know but I have a friendly match before the next season starts.. 

I went to loan 2 players.. They came up as cancelled.. Wasn't sure why.. But when I clicked on them they were with me.. Weird

1 hour ago, russy said:

Just a couple of new things I've experienced :-

Think this is know but I have a friendly match before the next season starts.. 

I went to loan 2 players.. They came up as cancelled.. Wasn't sure why.. But when I clicked on them they were with me.. Weird

No (big) worries - the loan thing's happened before and been reported, and the friendly thing is probably because of the 2022 World Cup (is your problem happening in June 2022?)

On 29/05/2019 at 12:52, Gs123 said:

Found a new transfer bug. If you accept multiple bids for a player he rejects them all. Can only sell players if you only get one bid for him. 

This is frustrating me to no end. 

42 minutes ago, russy said:

Seems along time between games even with international games

Screenshot_20190602-191443.png

The World Cup is held in the winter of 2022 because of Qatar not being able to host it in summer because of heat being dangerous to players to play football for 90 minutes in.