Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

Experienced an odd bug on during my second season with Marseille. In December Balotelli suddenly demanded he wanted to leave for a bigger club, no real shock as he was banging the goals in. I negotiated a price of 40m Euros with Lyon. Clicked ok and upon returning to his personal profile he was immediately a Lyon player. I hadn't even confirmed the sale at this point as it was outside of the January Transfer window. January Transfer window opens and he immediately declares he wants to leave Lyon for a bigger club!

On my opposition scout report from celtic in i see l.morgan a player. But normally u see the name the opposition manager, is this normal or a bug?

A8F8ADCE-AAAA-4E9D-B7C3-313700EA8B6D.png

Edited by Faffie203
1 minute ago, Faffie203 said:

On my opposition scout report from celtic in the champions cup. I see something weird. Normally u see at the opposition report, your club name and the oppositon and their managers name. But now i see a player from celtic L.morgan at the oppositon report. Is this a bug

A8F8ADCE-AAAA-4E9D-B7C3-313700EA8B6D.png

Do Man City currently have a manager? Is there any reason you might think of why it's choosing this player?

Now my next opponent is cagliari. And i see their managers name ( steven gerrard )

C7D17BDE-1DE8-4A13-8F1D-7DEA71EC55C3.png

added 0 minutes later

And yes man city have currently a manager. Just the same. Pep guardiola

I found it i think. Celtic is managerless. Thankyou

5 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Do Man City currently have a manager? Is there any reason you might think of why it's choosing this player?

On 04/06/2019 at 07:33, Ashez said:

Is it me or has this update completely kneecapped FL/R ISFs? 

Not just you mate. Before the update I was playing 433 with FL/R’s ISF, banging goals but after the update these players (and my team as a whole) struggled to get anything. I tried changing their roles but to me it was the entire FL/R position. Ended up switching to a 4411 and it seems like ML/R wingers are way overpowered now too

So I've bought Pope from Burnley, then the player accepted the terms, got the announcement, but after 5-6 days I dont see the player (not injured, etc) yet in my team. If I go to his profile it seems hes my player, but he hasnt appeared the first team (or tactics, etc) tab so cannot chose him.. Of course I've paid the transfer fee as well

Edited by sisi77

He's not in your reserves?

Or anything weird like you have "hide ineligible" selected and the next game is a cup game and he's cup-tied?

Yeah, thx,  my next game is an fa cup game, and  he's in my reserves (after the cup game automatically will go into the first team?)

Players won't leave, they have agreed terms with another club but there is nothing for me to click to complete the transfer. Everyday I get the same mail. 

Screenshot_20190607_124217_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190607_124228_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190607_124235_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190607_124207_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

6 hours ago, russy said:

Go on holiday.. It will complete

Thanks mate. Has anyone noticed transfers getting accepted on they're own and players leaving. Not even having the option to decline? 

I just had my 19 yo beast of a CD leave.. I can't recall accepting a bid and I'm pretty sure there was no buy out clause.. Another transfer bug

2 hours ago, StueyBTRFC said:

Thanks mate. Has anyone noticed transfers getting accepted on they're own and players leaving. Not even having the option to decline? 

Yes it's annoying and something the update seems to have broken.

The not completing issue though has been ongoing for a while now.

Spot the error here.

eb6fbs.jpg

[Edit]

Same issue in the return game. Playing a ghost team. Any reason they don't just have greyed out random names like other teams would?

2d1kal2.jpg

Edited by Schwantz34
On 03/06/2019 at 22:21, Wave To The Wottingers said:

Experienced an odd bug on during my second season with Marseille. In December Balotelli suddenly demanded he wanted to leave for a bigger club, no real shock as he was banging the goals in. I negotiated a price of 40m Euros with Lyon. Clicked ok and upon returning to his personal profile he was immediately a Lyon player. I hadn't even confirmed the sale at this point as it was outside of the January Transfer window. January Transfer window opens and he immediately declares he wants to leave Lyon for a bigger club!

I've just had something similar... bid for a regen and after negotiating a contract, he accepted and the next day it said he agreed a new contract with my club. He's in my squad, history shows no transfer or fee. Hoping none of my players fall foul to this bug.

On 10/06/2019 at 08:44, Schwantz34 said:

Spot the error here.

eb6fbs.jpg

[Edit]

Same issue in the return game. Playing a ghost team. Any reason they don't just have greyed out random names like other teams would?

2d1kal2.jpg

That's scary 😱😱😱😁😂

How was your experience playing against an invisible team🎙️🎙️🤣

Did the player dots also disappeared from the higlights??

What is it with contracts on this game still? First season managing Inter Milan, and 19 year old Zinho Vanheusden who is out on loan at Standard in Belgium, won't sign a new deal for any less than £56k a week! He's currently on £9.25k a week.

He's never played a first team game with Inter. It's ridiculous!

Do you guys get this? The player contradicting himself.

Favorite Person: ME

Feels he works well with "ME"
Feels he can no longer trust his manager.

I don't know if he likes or hates me. LOL. But the hates disappear after a new contract is offered.

1 hour ago, madmonk said:

Do you guys get this? The player contradicting himself.

Favorite Person: ME

Feels he works well with "ME"
Feels he can no longer trust his manager.

I don't know if he likes or hates me. LOL. But the hates disappear after a new contract is offered.

Yes

Favoured person: manager

Feels manager knows how to get best out of him

Feels he has no support from his manager and sometimes it shows strained relationship with manager

Player played 25 out of 32 games this season and scored 30 goals. 

Instead of thanking me, he feels weird things about me🤷🙄

Edited by Ran7777

Hi, I’m new to the forum. Does anyone have issues with transfers, where the players signs a new contract with the buying club rather than the actual transfer?

2 minutes ago, Gameboy said:

Hi, I’m new to the forum. Does anyone have issues with transfers, where the players signs a new contract with the buying club rather than the actual transfer?

Yes there seems to be a bug whereby if you sign a player who is on loan from their parent club then the transfer doesn’t go through and it just goes through as if he’s signed a new contract for you😀

51 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Yes there seems to be a bug whereby if you sign a player who is on loan from their parent club then the transfer doesn’t go through and it just goes through as if he’s signed a new contract for you😀

I didn’t even notice the part about them being on loan. 

I doubt their gonna fix it now given fmm20 will be the focus.