Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

28 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Yes there seems to be a bug whereby if you sign a player who is on loan from their parent club then the transfer doesn’t go through and it just goes through as if he’s signed a new contract for you😀

What are SI doing? We seriously need a hot fix for this. You can't leave a bug this big in the game and expect people to ignore it and wait to buy next year's edition!

SI's refusal to patch this really does not reflect well on their quality assurance in future... at this point, one can already guess what kind of bug-ridden state next year's will be.

FMM2020 perhaps playable after June 2020? If it's anything like this year's, you can rule that out.

23 minutes ago, russy said:

Si doesn't seem to want to fix this version.. Very disappointing 

C'mon, that's not really fair. They've released three fixes, the last of which unfortunately managed to cause more problems than it fixed (it seems) - it's a complex game, it happens. These bugs aren't ideal but the game isn't ruined by any means, it's totally playable.

And as mentioned previously - do we want them fiddling with this version, or making sure FMM20 is better? 

We also don't KNOW that they're not working on a fix, btw! We just have zero comms, so drawing conclusions off that...

Edited by Mr Tree
20 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

C'mon, that's not really fair. They've released three fixes, the last of which unfortunately managed to cause more problems than it fixed (it seems) - it's a complex game, it happens. These bugs aren't ideal but the game isn't ruined by any means, it's totally playable.

And as mentioned previously - do we want them fiddling with this version, or making sure FMM20 is better? 

We also don't KNOW that they're not working on a fix, btw! We just have zero comms, so drawing conclusions off that...

They shouldn't have fiddled after the conditioning mess tbh, they should have fixed that and left it. If editing stamina/conditioning breaks transfers then what can you say 😂

The game released and was iffy for a few months, then it was okay but they fiddled again and it was a mess for a month or whatever, and now we've got 4 months to wait to see what state 2020 releases in and the journey starts again. The game is playable for hardly any of its life cycle, especially if they have dropped 2019 support. 

Unfortunately this has been the FMM cycle for years now, the only way to stop it is to speak up and don't support the game at launch tbh. 

I went away from the game like mid-January, and decided to start playing again now. It's very sad to see that the league standarts are still messed up. In the previous editions it was fine, but not in this version it seems. It takes a bit of the joy away.

Someone probably already wrote this.
But I´ve noticed that the players on my shortlist disappear after a while.

I scouted a lot of players during season, but in the summer when it was time to bid all players in my shortlist was gone.
And no, it wasn´t players that retired.

yep it's come up. i've noticed, actually, that you can save the shortlist (never did it before but useful now) and then load it when the new season starts. stupid workaround but solves the problem at least.

Got a new one last night. Arsenal offered £3.3m for Ross McCrorie (I’m managing Rangers) and I’ve declined it, however it shows in my transfers and club net spend as the transfer did go through but I’ve still got the player and didn’t get the money as my transfer budget is still £1m.

also I get the point about not to bother with this year’s game, EA confirmed the same with Fifa 19 and 20.

I've only had the game a few days but had a couple of transfer bugs at the start of my 2nd season. 

First I paid Emre Can's release clause and immediately he was signed without me being able to negotiate on his contract. He's now on £240k per week.

I then received an offer from Barca for Rashford and had no option to reject it. I quit the game and loaded an autosave, the same offer came but fortunately I was able to reject it that time.

Then in my next game Lukaku did this lol. Maybe I should have let Rashford go after all.Screenshot_2019-06-26-18-53-13-837_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.c2ebd38cd2edc32f3d4b55eb0000f89c.png

19 hours ago, RedDevil84 said:

I've only had the game a few days but had a couple of transfer bugs at the start of my 2nd season. 

First I paid Emre Can's release clause and immediately he was signed without me being able to negotiate on his contract. He's now on £240k per week.

I then received an offer from Barca for Rashford and had no option to reject it. I quit the game and loaded an autosave, the same offer came but fortunately I was able to reject it that time.

Then in my next game Lukaku did this lol. Maybe I should have let Rashford go after all.Screenshot_2019-06-26-18-53-13-837_football.manager.games_fm19.mobile.thumb.png.c2ebd38cd2edc32f3d4b55eb0000f89c.png

Do you happen to have a save from before you went in for Can? We've been trying to replicate the issue where a player gets bought/sold without your input so this would be very helpful

20 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Do you happen to have a save from before you went in for Can? We've been trying to replicate the issue where a player gets bought/sold without your input so this would be very helpful

It’s pretty telling that we are over a month into their latest tragic update and they still can’t find this massive bug. Just load a new save and play the game ...that’s how you test things. Not set up a ridiculous system when your customers need other tech to send a simple save off. Or add a system where saves can be sent from the device the app was originally bought on. 

Yea like Len said not hard to replicate the issues..I get the feeling that's just a generic reply for everyone with exactly the same issue and these issues will only get sorted next release..well maybe

Biggest issue has always been they need a save before the issue happens, the issue we can't anticipate so can't plan for, not like we should have to plan for bugs anyway. 

I've said it before but the game really needs a report the bug feature where you can send hidden saves or something. I dunno but the game has always needed a better system than the current one to handle bug detection.  

I'm at the point that if SI announced the key feature of 2020 was a bug detection/submission feature I'd throw a party :p. 

Uhhmmm, do anyone realise that you cannot improve technique no matter what is it you're doing... It kinda annoys since i value technique so much and if i'm not mistaken previous version would allow technique to grow accordingly as a player grew, but not this year. I hope this is being looked at and fix soon, if not now then in FMM 2020

Edited by deJong

Might have found an odd glitch with transfers. I was bidding to sign Julian Pollersbeck and got to the point where the required fee went red because I didn't have the funds to keep upping the bid. Accidentally I clicked the cross in the top right corner instead of selecting exit talks, and what I noticed is if you do this the transfer bids of the other clubs don't go through and instead just hang there until you either bid again and it 'resumes' from the last bid you made.

Alternately if you don't go back to the bid for a few days it just vanishes and the bids from the other clubs do the same. So essentially you can actually stop the other clubs taking the player you want if you hit a point where you get outbid because you haven't got the funds that they have taken the bid amount to.

With Pollersbeck both clubs went and signed other players after the bid vanished once a few days passed because I had clicked the cross instead of exit, and I was able to then get a deal done for him (albeit this one has to wait until January now to go through as I hadn't realised that the bids had just vanished at first and assumed one of the other two clubs got him). I have since tried this on other saves and it has worked the same way each time. An odd one.

I am currently managing milan, but my news is on global so i see everything. I see that SM caen made on 5th december 2018 a loan offer to AS monaco. But the transferwindow is closed, is this normal in the french league or is this a bug?

23800930-6BC6-44EA-BB57-85AA9DB97FE3.png

20 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I am currently managing milan, but my news is on global so i see everything. I see that SM caen made on 5th december 2018 a loan offer to AS monaco. But the transferwindow is closed, is this normal in the french league or is this a bug?

23800930-6BC6-44EA-BB57-85AA9DB97FE3.png

The French league has a joker window or something doesn't it for domestic transfers? Maybe it's that?

When you loan out a player with option to buy. At the end of their loan, team decided to purchase but the purchase money no where to be seen in budget. So you basically lose a player for nothing 

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I couldn’t find anything about this specific bug.

I’ve offered some players to other clubs, and when both the offer and the players’ contracts have been accepted, nothing happens. Every single day I get the same news that «club set to buy player, deal can now be completed», but there is no option to accept. This has been going on for over a week now. How long will it last, and will I ever be able to sell these players? Quite frustrating...

Thanks in advance for any help :-)

11 hours ago, koellaa said:

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I couldn’t find anything about this specific bug.

I’ve offered some players to other clubs, and when both the offer and the players’ contracts have been accepted, nothing happens. Every single day I get the same news that «club set to buy player, deal can now be completed», but there is no option to accept. This has been going on for over a week now. How long will it last, and will I ever be able to sell these players? Quite frustrating...

Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

Been mentioned a few times, apparently "going on holiday" will sort the computer out and get the move through (hasn't happened to me so can't confirm)

Edited by Mr Tree

Since have been playing, almost 20seasons now, VAR never award me a goal. Always offiside. Is this some  kind of bugs or everyone is experiencing it. If you are in England, you're safe. Laliga, Bundesliga and seria A, VAR is killing them. Very difficult to play 1k challenge there. There are matches where your striker will score 4goals and VAR will cancel all four and you ended up losing or drawing the game. 

8 hours ago, Dremo said:

Since have been playing, almost 20seasons now, VAR never award me a goal. Always offiside. Is this some  kind of bugs or everyone is experiencing it. If you are in England, you're safe. Laliga, Bundesliga and seria A, VAR is killing them. Very difficult to play 1k challenge there. There are matches where your striker will score 4goals and VAR will cancel all four and you ended up losing or drawing the game. 

4 in one game does sound excessive, but yeah I mentioned a while back that EVERY goal that goes to VAR gets disallowed - and then in my next game, I had a goal reviewed by VAR and it stood! So it's just rare.

The game is STILL auto accepting transfers for your players I see. Luckily most of them I have still had the option to reject but not always.

14 hours ago, Playfoot said:

Game keeps crashing when I try start a match if I try to save have error 3 come up. Any ideas¿

Error 3 is usually related to the amount of storage space you have on your phone. Would you be able to clear up some space and try again?

Is this a new one? 

I've attempted to sign players with the intent of completing the transfer at the end of the season. The transfer is always accepted but when I'm asked to confirm, the transfer goes through immediately. 

Edited by Gonzo